Walima Ceremony of Zain Umar Asad Umar Son in Karachi - Imran Khan, Other PTI Leaders and Anchors At

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1517148090.jpg

Asadumer7.jpg

Asadumer8.jpg

Asadumer4.jpg

Asadumer5.jpg

Asadumer6.jpg

DUmsGOuWkAAIMBD.jpg

DUmsGqBXkAA5ROy.jpg

DUmsnADWAAAk1FW.jpg

DUmsnAGX4AEVWO8.jpg

DUmsm_-X0AE4FlE.jpg

DUmsnACWkAAOeCu.jpg

DUmm1WlWsAEYxx3.jpg

DUmI4txXUAAwjny.jpg

DUmI4tvWkAEAzYb.jpg

DUmI4tyWkAEevAx.jpg

DUmI4tyWkAAx0eh.jpg

DUlNUk9WkAAAvgX.jpg

DUlNVf_W0AAMIXA.jpg

DUlL7mBW0AYHG89.jpg

DUktnAiW4AEsPwf.jpg

DUncxZEX4AAev_t.jpg

DUncyKhXkAAcX8I.jpg

DUnczBeW4AA7EDY.jpg

DUncz6FXcAAFbn7.jpg

http://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/425438

Last edited:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Groom looks so ugly. All look constipated except the fixit guy. Nowadays you invite everybody without kids to marriage to get more and more money and make groom billionaire

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Apni shakal daykhi hay? Ghadha bhi dar jaay ga...moron have some respect.
Groom looks so ugly. All look constipated except the fixit guy. Nowadays you invite everybody without kids to marriage to get more and more money and make groom billionaire

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did u also failed to notice the simplicity and elegance of the WHOLE wedding?

Only a patwarri of central punjab can make such comments

fawad ali

Congratulations. Asad umer is my favorite politician in Pakistan. Hope one day we will have a prime minister like him.

kakamuna420

Congratulations. Asad umer is my favorite politician in Pakistan. Hope one day we will have a prime minister like him.

I like PTI but what is his achievement in life. Only that he is son of some general. He has not achieved anything. You need more self made people that GHQ kids.

kakamuna420

Our country is inch away from bankruptcy and we are only idolizing politician. Ask any 9th grader to evaluate the economy, import, exports and liabilities. One day we will wake up to see chaos on our streets and they politicians will be in middle east or in Western countries.