TRAITOR NAZIR NAJI's latest ARTICLE

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like I wrote in the other thread, the traitors are coming out of woodwork trying to belittle Pakistan and Pakistanis. I am getting ready a detailed answer to this traitor, I will send him an e-mail today or tomorrow Inshallah.

06_06.gif

hammy200

I saw this filthy man drinking at lahore gymkhana few weeks ago. I live abroad and i was literally shocked to see him n his friends drinking so openly in pakistan. If people like nazir naji are in our country, how can we expect ALLAH to bless us. We have to get rid of such people n seek forgiveness.

desicad

aisa kya likha hai ki traitor kaha ja raha hai.......waisay sharif banda lagta hai.....
Can anybody summarize please?

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
aisa kya likha hai ki traitor kaha ja raha hai.......waisay sharif banda lagta hai.....
Can anybody summarize please?
you cant read urdu can you mr.slimy indian? Internal politics nothing to do with you - go away.

Scorpion

Banned
Dear,

I hate this Nazir Naji from the core of heart . . . . But hating some one does nt meant that I should become biased . . . .

And the fact is that this Naji for the first time has said truth . . . . Thats the other matter that weather we should believe on the intentions of a Munafiq . . . .

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
What Nazir Naji has written are the facts from the history. That is the reason Pakistanis has lost trust on their institutions and leaders because everyone made the Pakistani nation fool every time, which is quite evident and can be judged from present lot of Ruling class elites.

Pakistanis are very simple and sentimental that they believe every time on their so called leaders and Rulers. If Pakistanis intend to get rid of this chaos then they will have to come out the sentimental stage and accept the real facts about life instead of dreaming.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
NS ki taiyaara sazish case ki speech likhney sai aaj tak naji sahab ney kuch nahi badla ... zindage inhoon ney Zia k gun gatey shuru ki aur aaj itni tou taraqee hoo gaye k sahab bahadur k guuun gaa rahey hain .... but actually if you see no one takes him seriously as one day he is with zardari next day he will say hail america and next day he will find a Savior in SS ... tou inko aap traitor k saath SAHAFATI LOOTA bhe kah saktay hain.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Though I hate this person and have a sheer belief that he is illiterate even after spending almost all his life in journalism yet this time, he has written nothing which can be dubbed as treason. This is exactly what we call brainwashing as people start calling every other person who tries to provide logic and provide some facts, a traitor.

Last edited:

swemarken.07

Voter (50+ posts)
I am agree with Naji one his point of view. Everything created by Pak Army and then followed by Siasy Chamchas is just a smoke.

WatanDost

In my opinion if there is any misadventure against Pakistan.
These bunch of TRAITORS like

Nazir Naji, Hassan Nissar, Najam Sehthi, Hamid Mir, New feather in cap Talat Hussain.

Should be treated as traitors and hanged immediately infront of there homes
in very start of war by Patriot Pakistanies to win Psychological war against our enemy.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Like I wrote in the other thread, the traitors are coming out of woodwork trying to belittle Pakistan and Pakistanis. I am getting ready a detailed answer to this traitor, I will send him an e-mail today or tomorrow Inshallah.

Dear crankthskunk, Assalam-o-Alaikum.
wish you a wonderful day

I dont like Naji but here in this column he has given the facts and you cant deny it.
You must admit that yes, our institutions have used our emotions for their greed.
Nation has become smart enough to react.
There are many cases where people's emotions were taken to the high level and then suddenly such steps were taken by which nation felt humiliation and now they dont wanna be humiliated again.

Davis case, 2nd May are the most recent examples where army and govt had major role in the humiliation of nation.

I really respect and regard you very much due to your selfless efforts in protecting our deen but here calling him traitor is not justice. Naji here saying the truth.

awan4ever

So opposing throwing an already wounded and bleeding populace to another 'Holy War' is now considered treachery?

crankthskunk

Dear crankthskunk, Assalam-o-Alaikum.
wish you a wonderful day

I dont like Naji but here in this column he has given the facts and you cant deny it.
You must admit that yes, our institutions have used our emotions for their greed.
Nation has become smart enough to react.
There are many cases where people's emotions were taken to the high level and then suddenly such steps were taken by which nation felt humiliation and now they dont wanna be humiliated again.

Davis case, 2nd May are the most recent examples where army and govt had major role in the humiliation of nation.

I really respect and regard you very much due to your selfless efforts in protecting our deen but here calling him traitor is not justice. Naji here saying the truth.

Brother, i have no problem with criticism if it is positive and not mean to harm your country. Read the new thread I just opened "what kind of nation is Pakistan". I am very suspect of Kiyani. But I would never put Pakistan down. This man writes and speaks against Pakistan all the time. He has not quoted many facts correctly either. Every nation create perceptions, his masters do more than anyone in the world.

cifa1

Citizen
مشکل کی اس نازک گھڑی میں جب ہر آدمی اتحاد کی بات کر رہا ھے
اس بندے نے قوم کو تقسیم کرنے کے کوشش کی ہیں اور لیاقت علی سے
لے کر اب تک ہر بندے کو برا ثابت کیا ھے ۔۔۔۔۔بھی جسکا کھاتے ھیں اس پر
نہیں بھو کتے مگر یہ پاکستان کا کھا بھی رھا ھےاور بھوکتا بھی ھیں میری پاکستان کے
نوجوانوں سے اپیل ھے ان جیسے لوگوں کا ہر فورم پر مقابلہ کرے اور ان کی حقیقت
قوم کے سا منے لے کر آے