This question is for all those who left their native country.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How often this Sindhi bhai actually felt the pain that ordinary people go through on day to day life in Pakistan? I am assuming that he had some what decent and well off job and life in overseas country . How often he felt insecure when his kids went out to school ? How often he felt the pain that he may not come back alive home from work today due to some suicide bombing? How often he felt the pain when someone in his neighborhood got mistreated by a doctor and died ? How often he was kicked out from a hospital ? I can go on and on. But the point is we are remote and our lives are lot more immersed with life in these countries and issues related to these countries. I maintain my contact with most of my relatives on a daily /weekly basis but many a times I cant really feel the pain that they go through.
Agreed to a larger extent but does that give them right to arbitrarily call others that you don't belong to us on the basis of what they do for their community. Here question is not who has done what for his/ her homeland or community here is doubting the sincerity on the basis of personal opinions on different issues and declaring him/her alien.

Iconoclast

"Be where ever you want to be. It's your right to move for a better future. But never forget who you are, what you are and who you represent."
Words of my father when I was leaving for Dublin at the age of 15. Guess that sums it up.

knowledge88

I like that order:
Muslim
Pakistani
Sindhi.

BTW I am a Punjabi but I couldn't care less about what people say or do not say, because come what may I will die a
M
P
P.

Right?

Just ignore these stereo types. Nobody CAN and nobody has the RIGHT to doubt or can change your genealogy or can take away your nationalism out of you.
I would say you were a human before you were a Muslim. One has to be a human first to be a Muslim.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid question. Its your personal matter, there is NO rule or logic.......people born and live in Pakistan but din't feel like pakistani....like Nawaz Shareer and Zardari sab se bari bimari!!!!

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would say you were a human before you were a Muslim. One has to be a human first to be a Muslim.

یہ تو آپ اب بحث کو خوامخواہ طول دینے کے لئیے دوسری طرف موڑ رہے ہیں . اس نقطے پر بحث لا حاصل رہے گی

غالب کا کہنا ہے

بَسکہ دُشوار ہے ہر کام کا آساں ہونا
آدمی کو بھی مُیسّر نہیں انساں ہونا

Let's agree to disagree and stop here.
God bless.

stargazer

Brother I am first Muslim, then Pakistani and then Sindhi. But Suppose I am/ you are Punjabi or Puston or Baluchi and saying something for my/your community and my/your community desert me/you, saying that you don't belong to us how would you feel?
This is a debate to waste time by those who have nothing better to do with their time.
Don't pay attention to arguments which take you away from whatever your love or like. Nay sayers are penny a dozen.
Any one who was to talk with logic meets such people who are irrational and think from their ankles or knees .

kayawish

did I mention i t?
why you want me to curse generals again? kia party change karli hai bhai aap ne?
nahin main samaj raha that u forgot to add Genral in ur post so i added it for you.Main Imran Khan ka supporter hun PTI ka nahin.Mnay will go to jail within PTI soon and one i know which is pervaiz khatak and that what Dr.shahid masood also pointed out but he did not mansioned his name but i know he was talking about khatak :) Babar awan will also go inside , i am not sure but looks like he will.

bhaibarood

nahin main samaj raha that u forgot to add Genral in ur post so i added it for you.Main Imran Khan ka supporter hun PTI ka nahin.Mnay will go to jail within PTI soon and one i know which is pervaiz khatak and that what Dr.shahid masood also pointed out but he did not mansioned his name but i know he was talking about khatak :) Babar awan will also go inside , i am not sure but looks like he will.
wadera killed sindhis
generals kills all provinces budget