This is what mother is all about ماں

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My mother once said to me that a woman cannot know true unconditional heart breaking love until she becomes a mother...

lol...I had to read that few times to understand it.

I grew up without mom (and without any mother figure). She passed away few months after I was born. The older I grow the more it hits me what I'm missing, and how I have to work harder/smarter to compete with the 'normal people'. Everyone else bails out on you sooner or later and you just wish you had that one person you could share your Ups and Downs with without any condition/judgement. The only 'benefit' you get is that you learn to become so independent that you end up surprising your ownself.

Last edited:

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I grew up without mom (and without any mother figure). She passed away few months after I was born. The older I grow the more it hits me what I'm missing, and how I have to work harder/smarter to compete with the 'normal people'. Everyone else bails out on you sooner or later and you just wish you had that one person who you could share your Ups and Downs with. The only 'benefit' you get is that you learn to become so independent that you end up surprising your ownself.
agree but marry early and give the same motherly love to your kids, it kind of completes your psych.

Humi

I grew up without mom (and without any mother figure). She passed away few months after I was born. The older I grow the more it hits me what I'm missing, and how I have to work harder/smarter to compete with the 'normal people'. Everyone else bails out on you sooner or later and you just wish you had that one person who you could share your Ups and Downs with. The only 'benefit' you get is that you learn to become so independent that you end up surprising your ownself.

I am extremely sorry to hear that. I am sure she would have been proud of you :)

Humi

agree but marry early and give the same motherly love to your kids, it kind of completes your psych.

No, marry and have kids when you are ready. How can you be a good parent if you are not emotionally ready and for the lack of a better word, "wise" enough to take on the responsibility.