These poor guys have become a laughing stock on social media after their badly photoshopped image we

Chachu

MPA (400+ posts)
'I declare that I have LEFT my best friend': Man's dramatic Facebook announcement sweeps the internet as he ditches pal for being 'selfish' and elects a new BFF

• Asif Rasa Rana, 22, is a government worker from Pakistan
  • He has very publicly split from his 'best friend' Mudasir Ismail Ahmed
  • Asif announced that his new best friend is model Salman Ahmad Naqash
  • His declaration has been shared more than 7,000 times

A man in Pakistan has earned himself worldwide social media fame after a bizarre and comical announcement he made on Facebook went viral.

Asif Rasa Rana, a 22-year-old government worker from Gujranwala, took to his page on Monday to inform followers that he had ditched his best friend Mudasir Ismail Ahmed and replaced him with another, Salman Ahmad Naqash.

In his post, which was accompanied by a confounding collage of all three men and has been shared more than 7,000 times, Asif states: 'I declare that I left my best friend #Mudasir_Ismail_Ahmad because he became very selfish [and] Proudy [sic].'

2C7481AF00000578-3239660-Asif_Rasa_Rana_centre_right_informed_his_Facebook_followers_that-a-9_1442569124504.jpg

+3

Asif Rasa Rana (centre right), informed his Facebook followers that he had ditched his best friend Mudasir Ismail Ahmed (bottom left and right) and replaced him with a new one, Salman Ahmad Naqash (centre left)

The diatribe, in broken English, continues: 'Those who shows me Attitude, I keep them under my Foot...... Huuhhh....... Now SAlman AHmad Naqash is my best friend......Its for information to all [sic].'

The accompanying image includes the phrase 'Friendship ended with MUDASIR Now Salman is my best friend', and features a photo of himself and Salmon clutching hands, along with two photos of Mudasir with largest crosses drawn across them.

Asif told BuzzFeed: 'Before Salman always thought that Mudasir was best for me. When we - me and Mudasir - were often angry to each other, Salman always made a compromise between us.'

He went on to explain that when he and Salman were 'angry' with one another, Mudasir 'never made a compromise'.

2C7481B700000578-3239660-Asif_s_post_accompanied_by_the_amusing_collage_of_himself_Salman-a-10_1442569138193.jpg

Asif's post - accompanied by the amusing collage of himself, Salman and Mudasir - has been shared more than 7,000 times on Facebook

2C75A83300000578-3239660-Asif_pictured_wearing_a_T_Shirt_with_his_own_face_emblazoned_acr-a-34_1442572140152.jpg

+3

2C75A80D00000578-3239660-Asif_s_ex_best_friend_Mudasir_pictured_who_he_s_accused_of_being-a-35_1442572160943.jpg

+3

Asif, pictured (left) wearing a T-Shirt with his own face emblazoned across it, and his ex-best friend Mudasir (right), who he's accused of being 'selfish' and having 'attitude'

Shortly after Asif posted his status, which is set to public, it was shared around the world, inviting a frenzy of comments on the matter.

'Don't worry bro, he will come back and you two will become the best of friends again,' one man wrote.

'So much cool man!' another mused, while another simply stated: 'Childish.'

Asif's newly elected best friend is a model who also lives in Gujranwala, with a portfolio of very unusual shots on his Facebook page - one in which he is standing topless with a blissful look on his face as he pours a glass of wine slowly over his head.

The scorned friend Mudasir also appears to work for the government and according to his Facebook page has been engaged since last December.
He has made no comment on the drama, but one of his Facebook friends posted a snapshot of Mudasir and his ex-best friend Asif to his wall on Tuesday, in which they they are cuddled up together on the floor.

2C7482A300000578-3239660-image-a-11_1442569145358.jpg

Yesterday, Asif shared his rambling thoughts again, posting the above statement

2C75394000000578-3239660-image-a-12_1442569159091.jpg

His diatribe continued this morning with a somewhat mind-bending medley of comments about love and hate

2C7481E600000578-3239660-image-a-14_1442569173490.jpg

Nearly 5,000 people have commented on Asif's status since it was posted on Monday

2C75394500000578-3239660-image-m-17_1442569188635.jpg

On the whole, feedback appeared to be in favour of his public display, which many complimenting him or offering their reassurance

Yesterday, Asif shared his rambling thoughts again, posting to his page: 'Friendship is not a toy to play, if we consider it toy to play, then we play with hearts in the name of friendship... friendship is the name of faith, the life is with the friends, I think that the life is nothing without friends.'

This morning, the musings continued with a somewhat confusing post that read: 'We should love to our friends and lovers, and should much more love to our haters and enemies, because we know by the haters and enemies that there is not only love in the world, there is also haters and enemies.'

FEMAIL has contacted Asif for an update on the continuing saga.

Source

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Man's dramatic Facebook announcement sweeps the internet as he ditches pal for being 'selfish' and elects a new BFF

Admin, Can you please delete this rubbish post. This forum is not for all these nonsense

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
unbeleivable, this made its way on daily mail, new york times and independent. People all over the world must be looking at Pakistan as heaven for gays