The strategy behind Indian Supreme Court's order to lift the curfew in occupied Kashmir.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Well done AK47. We need more you tubers who could make videos in English so that we could expose India and its fake secular image world wide. India is playing dirty game on international forums while our nation is sleeping and more interested to listen to Sheikh rasheed jokes and his lose talks.

By the way be aware of few dogs on this forum soon they would be coming to bark on your threads,just ignore them. You are doing a great job. Keep it up.???

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Kia keh rahe ho bhai?
Cerfew lift hone keh baad log apne experiences share kareinge, jo keh pura world dekhega. Imran khan ko uska video package bana keh U.N. mein dikhana chahiye.
Cerfew hatne keh baad ka mahol ziada dangerous hoga Modi government keh liye.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
well we need english speaking people .
بھائی آپ سے مکمل اتفاق کرتا ہوں ۔ مجھے ہنسی آتی جب کوئییو ٹیوب پر اردو میں کشمیر کے بارے میں وڈیو بنا تائے اور کہتا ہے کہ میں دنیا بھر میں کشمیرکے ایشو کو پھیلاریا ہوں جس میں عامر لیاقت جیسے بیوقوف اہنکرز بھی ہیں جو انڈیا کے خلاف ویڈیو بنآ کر انڈیا اور پاکستان کے لوگوں کو سناتا جو پہلے سے جانتے ہیں کہ کشمیر میں کیا ہورہا ہے ۔

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
زبردست اے کے 47 اس دو نمبر انڈیا اور دو نمبر مودی کو ایسا ایکسپوز کرتے رہو۔

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well done AK47. We need more you tubers who could make videos in English so that we could expose India and its fake secular image world wide. India is playing dirty game on international forums while our nation is sleeping and more interested to listen to Sheikh rasheed jokes and his lose talks.

By the way be aware of few dogs on this forum soon they would be coming to bark on your threads,just ignore them. You are doing a great job. Keep it up.???
میڈم آپ نے بلکل صحیح کہا کئی لوگ حسد میں آکر اے کے کیخلاف کمنٹس کرتے ہیں ۔ان کا مقصد صرف اے کے کی انسلٹ کرنا ہوتا ۔ وہ ٹاپک پر بات نہیں کرتے اور جب میں ان کو انہی کی طرح ٹریٹ کرتا ہوں تو گالیاں دیتے ہیں۔
آپ مجھے کافی سمجھدار لڑکی لگتی ہیں ۔
آپ کہا سے ہیں ، اور سیاست کا شوق کیساہوا

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
میڈم آپ نے بلکل صحیح کہا کئی لوگ حسد میں آکر اے کے کیخلاف کمنٹس کرتے ہیں ۔ان کا مقصد صرف اے کے کی انسلٹ کرنا ہوتا ۔ وہ ٹاپک پر بات نہیں کرتے اور جب میں ان کو انہی کی طرح ٹریٹ کرتا ہوں تو گالیاں دیتے ہیں۔
آپ مجھے کافی سمجھدار لڑکی لگتی ہیں ۔
آپ کہا سے ہیں ، اور سیاست کا شوق کیساہوا
Tareef Ka Shukaria. Well i am not samajdar but i try to use my brains. Well i have done graduation in political science ,history and economics from UK and since it is my subject that is why i am here on this website and also i will going back to UK soon to do my masters and may be phd as well in the near future.
One of my family memebr is also a prominent political leader in one the of the major party in Pak though i have many political differences with him and i do not trust any political party in Pakistan .

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tareef Ka Shukaria. Well i am not samajdar but i try to use my brains. Well i have done graduation in political science ,history and economics from UK and since it is my subject that is why i am here on this website and also i will going back to UK soon to do my masters and may be phd as well in the near future.
One of my family memebr is also a prominent political leader in one the of the major party in Pak though i have many political differences with him and i do not trust any political party in Pakistan .
ماشاءاللہ ۔ میں بھی ہو کے میں رہتآ ہوں ۔ مجھے ہقیں ہے کہ آپ جیسی ذہین لڑکی پی ایچ ڈی ضرور کرے گی ۔
میں بھی آپ کی طرح کسی پارٹی پر بھروسہ نہیں کرتا۔
اے کے 47 میرا اچھا دوست ہے ۔

آپ یوکے ماسٹرز کرنے کب جا رہی ہیں ؟

اگر یوکے میرے لائق کوئی خدمت ہو تو ضرور بتائیے گا

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
ماشاءاللہ ۔ میں بھی ہو کے میں رہتآ ہوں ۔ مجھے ہقیں ہے کہ آپ جیسی ذہین لڑکی پی ایچ ڈی ضرور کرے گی ۔
میں بھی آپ کی طرح کسی پارٹی پر بھروسہ نہیں کرتا۔
اے کے 47 میرا اچھا دوست ہے ۔

آپ یوکے ماسٹرز کرنے کب جا رہی ہیں ؟

اگر یوکے میرے لائق کوئی خدمت ہو تو ضرور بتائیے گا
Thanks for offer but no i am fine.
My uncle and cousins live in the UK too and whenever i need something they do it for me. It is good to know that you and AK47 are friends.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks for offer but no i am fine.
My uncle and cousins live in the UK too and whenever i need something they do it for me. It is good to know that you and AK47 are friends.
اچھی بات ہے کہ آپ کے رشتہ دار بھی ہوکے میں رہتے ہیں لیکن پھر بھی کبھی بھی میرے لآہق کوئی کام ہو تو بتائیے گا ضرور ۔ آپ مجھے اسی ویب سائٹ پر میسج بھی بھیج سکتی ہیں

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
اچھی بات ہے کہ آپ کے رشتہ دار بھی ہوکے میں رہتے ہیں لیکن پھر بھی کبھی بھی میرے لآہق کوئی کام ہو تو بتائیے گا ضرور ۔ آپ مجھے اسی ویب سائٹ پر میسج بھی بھیج سکتی ہیں
Thanks i will let you know if i need your help in the UK.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks a lot Fiza. You are kind and generous in your comments as usual.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks a lot Fiza. You are kind and generous in your comments as usual.
My pleasrue Mr AK47. I always appreciate and encourage those people who speak their minds and those who are not blind followers.

I really liked your video about leaving pti. You spoke your mind and it was straight from your heart.
Please keep making
videos in English about international issues specially about Kashmir.
By the way can i inbox you few topics about your next videos only if you are
interested to make short videos about them. Thanks.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
My pleasrue Mr AK47. I always appreciate and encourage those people who speak their minds and those who are not blind followers.

I really liked your video about leaving pti. You spoke your mind and it was straight from your heart.
Please keep making
videos in English about international issues specially about Kashmir.
By the way can i inbox you few topics about your next videos only if you are
interested to make short videos about them. Thanks.

Pti and Imran khan ............. lets not talk about them. Yeah definitely you can in box me the topics,i would see if i could make video about those topics. Once again thank you very much for the feed back.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Pti and Imran khan ............. lets not talk about them. Yeah definitely you can in box me the topics,i would see if i could make video about those topics. Once again thank you very much for the feed back.
Thank you very much,i will in box the topics.