The Situation of Middle East: Zaid Hamid

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
World War III is brewing up:

543903_463758653731454_506200296_n.png

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our attitude towards our constitution, as a nation, is a direct result of the rule of a military mafia for over 55 years. This mafia has treated constitution worst than a toilet paper. This 55 years of vassalage has created a mindset which embodies itself in people like Zaid Hamid, who are against the concept of any equality of human beings in law and polity.

Insha Allah things will change. Thank God for social media, which has brought the view of modern world into the palm of every citizen in Pakistan. People like Zaid Hamid are dinosaurs who are trying to resuscitate a dying system with their obfuscation.

first came Gen. Ayub, begged by people for Mr. Mirza calling himself a playboy, than Mr. Bhutto joined him and drafted and signed the Tashkent agreement, Election took place and mR. BHUTTO TOLD mUJEEB WHO WON THE ELECTIONS, AND I QUOTE, " TUM UDHAR, HUM IDHER." END OF QUOTE. Bhutto KNEW ABOUT MUJEEB WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED FOR AGARTALA SAZISH BUT BHUTO HAD HIM FOCIBALY FREED, WHEN MUJEEB WINS THE ELECTIONS BHUTTO TELLS THE ELELCTED MEMBER IN WEST THAT ANY ONE WHO GOES TO NEGOTIATE WITH EAST PAKISTANI ELECTED MEMBERS, HE WILL BREAK THEIR LEGS, THAN CAME MUSHARRADF WHO STARTED TO READY TROOPS FOR KARGIL, N.S. KNEW ABOUT IT AS PICTURES OF HIM INSPECTING TROOPS GOING TO KARGIL ARE THERE FOR YOU TO SEE. THAN N.S. UNDER PRESSURE FROM HIS LORDS DECIDED TO ABONDON IT, AND THAT IS WHEN HE TRIED TO FIRE MUSHARRAF BUT IT FIRED BACKAS N.S. TRIED TO STOP LANDING OF PIA IN KARACHI ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF 200 PAKISTANIS, n.s ALSO GAVE INTELLEGENCE TO INDIA ABOUT KARGIL WAR AS BEING IN Toronto I HEARD ON Indian RADIO COPY OF A CONVERSTION BETWEEN PAKISTANI GENERAL ABOUT KARGIL, I CAN TELL YOU A LOT IN THE WAY OF TRUTH BUT LET US SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR THIS EXPLANATION OF INSTANCES WHEN THEY HAPPENED.

Last edited:

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol spot on! funny and very humiliating if he has a very very very very very(Add million more) little shame he should follow the urdu saying chullo bhar paani and die a khawarji martyr ;)

Dude ....i dont get this ...you have clearly said that "You dont care" ...then why you worried about what me and wadaich do ?? ...what kind of third rate hypocrisy is this
??

Now even after that cherbi ka drum tahir ashrafi has been humiliated ...you are still all the more concerned ...what is the deal here ?? :lol::lol:...why are you so restless ? ?....Has the takfeeri fatwa comeback to haunt your conscience ???...You able to sleep at night without pills ?? ...Can we help in any way ?? [hilar][hilar]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol spot on! funny and very humiliating if he has a very very very very very(Add million more) little shame he should follow the urdu saying chullo bhar paani and die a khawarji martyr ;)

Among the very basic and prerequisite to be a Takfeeri/Khawarij bigot the d o g from Hell is shamelessness, which few of the forum fellows embody.

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)
Global power is a strange phenomena. Al Qaida is enemy of USA in Pakistan, close ally/friend in Lebanon, Egypt and Syria. Muslim Government in Syria is fighting against Khawarjeen led by USA, Inshallah Allah will bless victory to Muslims and Khawarjeen will be brutally killed.
Pakistan is demolished and destroyed by Musharaf and Zardari politics. Nawaz Sharif want to do something good, but USA War College graduate COAS is hurdle. Jews son in law Mir Imran Khan Zanikhel is also playing dirty gamer. He want to keep Pakistan politically disturbed. For that huge investment is done in PTI Qadri Account Canada. So, per force Nawaz Sharif has to fallow Saudi Arabia and Military establishment instructions, will not support Syria. If supported, Jews son in law will stage dramas, USA directed Establishment will oust Nawaz Sharif out over continuous political crisis as in Egypt. See how, Jammat Islami(JI) played in hands of CIA to stage agitation against ZA Bhutto. JI is spitted by people of Pakistan for its filthy politics and now Pasha directed + Goldsmith Produced + Jews invested Burger Society (spoiled youth of Beacon House, Educator and Roots only) has taken over drama company of JI. Riaz Tekhadar channels ARY, SIN, SUNYA and SUCH are doing propaganda. Abou Jahil sons like Zahid Hamid, withouth any basic knowledge of military warfare and international strategy are fooling people with Goldsmith given script.
Inshalla Syria will win, People will struggle against western investment as brave people of Egypt are doing. Khawarjeen must be killed, even with use of Nuclear Bomb. Enough of innocent Muslims are killed and high time now!
Wow you know everything man! What a genius. Why don't you become a politcal analyst as you can tell all the bull **** in your head as if whatever you are saying is the actual realty, and everyone else is stupid.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are very simple man, the day d.i.khan jail break occured, same happened in libya, iraq, and yamen, approximately 2000 or more were freed, because cia & saudia were short of manpower in syria, paki army turned blind eye to it, for paki army thousends zoinest like sisi (egyptian general) are groomed by cia, mosad, & saudia, wathch out for next army chief of command, he will be like sisi for his masters. Enjoy the nooras for short time.

its not simple as you said...
people freed from jail, went to Syria as you said, from which route they travelled?
By Iran?
By Turkey?
By Lebenan?

You are making it too more.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have one question with sheikh Imran,
he said Rome was Russia, i dont agree with him, there was a war between Rome and Persia and Rome was used for Roman Empire and Europeans settled in Rome...And PBUH Declared victory for Rome (Ahadeeth)....
So Russia was never a Rome....
I agreed with him all but not this...
Infact Russia Can be Gog or Magog...

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Separate Religion from State and you would have eliminated 50% of ALL of Pakistan's problems. The Remaining 50% of problems cannot be eliminated, but controlled.