The real reason behind Nawaz's low blood platelets?

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The secrecy behind Nawaz's illness, the mystery behind it makes you think what is the real reason?

1- He is faking it ( most likely )
2- He had dengue fever ( causing low blood platelets ) but less likely since he looks fine.
3- He has AIDS, and everyone is trying to hide the fact. (2nd most likely reason)

Here is the reference why HIV can cause low blood platelets.

Obviously the truth is not told by anyone since its a norm to lie to the people of Pakistan.
Well, if you have a cough, it does not necessarily mean you have TB as well. Because cough is a condition, not a disease. Anything, from common cold and flu to TB can cause a bad cough.

The condition of thrombocytopenia itself has to do something with the bone marrow, where platelets are produced. So anything, which damages the bone marrow, including HIV can trigger such a condition. But, it is also an age related problem as well. With time, comes attrition and your systems grow weak. My grandfather was diagnosed with this condition when he was 75. But he lived till the age of 87 and managed quite easily with it. He was not bed ridden at all, but eventually the day he died in the evening, he had been working all day at his clinic.

BUT STILLLLLLLL AS IT IS ABOUT NAWAZ.... THERE MUST BE SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT IT!

In fact, there appears to be a strong cause in the case of Nawaz Sharif. He is a heart patient and his blood thinning medications can be a cause of this condition.

But I guess that your first guess is something, I myself is inclined to believe in. It is not a condition which can be ever treated and in UK, they can declare him a research subject to find out what is the link between a person who eats paya and nihari everyday and ending up with low platelet count. .... I mean, the research can take forever to complete.

AbbuJee

The day Nawaz and PMLN decided to use his mysterious health as a political gain without telling complete truth about it, it became a public matter to be discussed and present possibilities. He held public office so his life is not PRIVATE anymore. So the champoos and champcha karchaas having a problem with that should go and do some research more what can cause low platelets ( because that is what Nawaz's faithful doctor Adnan is saying )
If you cannot have a healthy discussion don't spill your beans hear and expose your mental sickness to the public as well.

kakamuna420

The secrecy behind Nawaz's illness, the mystery behind it makes you think what is the real reason?

2- He had dengue fever ( causing low blood platelets ) but less likely since he looks fine.
3- He has AIDS, and everyone is trying to hide the fact. (2nd most likely reason)

Obviously the truth is not told by anyone since its a norm to lie to the people of Pakistan.
he used to hire cheap hookers and now is the payback

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They are stating medical possibilities based on scientific research. Its your leader who brought his diseases in public he could have opted to keep quiet and die silently but he wanted to politicize his sickness. People are merely stating possibilities based on existing knowledge .
He did not bring it up for you guys to make fun of someone's disease and Gossip about it. It is your 3rd degree leaders who are making up the stories on everywhere. No wonder you have no remorse of what you are doing .

kakamuna420

he has probably HIV and has to run outside because people willl make fun of him in Pakistan and he used to visit cheap maasi in gawalmandi

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I will go for number 1 (99%)
2nd choice is number 3 (50/50%)

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is he the same whose bastard father insulted Maadre-Millat Fatima Jinnah by displaying her name in the neck of a Kutia and paraded throughout the city.

AbbuJee

either this is a drama or its something serious like this. Unless PMLN and Sahirfs have transparency in that matter, anything is possible.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
I heard it in couple of talk shows that IK was convinced after the tests from shaukat khanam.. Also read this news:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/555648-how-did-pm-imran-verify-illness-of-former-pm-nawaz

PML-N leader Khurram Dastagir Khan on Wednesday said that Prime Minister Imran Khan sent two doctors from the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMH ) to verify whether former prime minister Nawaz Sharif needed to travel abroad for medical treatment.

PMLn are liars.......any body beleive

AbbuJee

Just waiting for PMLN to be transparent about this saga!

which will never happen, considering their track record