The One Man Army called KHAN, Imran KHAN!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
u cant stop him, u cant scare him, u cant blackmail him, u cant outgun him, u cant discourage him, u cant do any thing to stop his phenomenon called IMRAN KHAN .

He is a Born Leader- NOT a product of Keema Naan and paratha.

KHAN has class and just one for the road- Allah is on his side. and why not? - all he is doing and stating are the RIGHT things. For the poor, to the Ambassadors, for the environment, for the youth, for the society, for the politically corrupt, for the Justice system

everyday I see memes against him - by people who think they are more clever!!!. It takes a lot more than stupid memes to outclass him. Yes if you can achieve as much as he has, can work as hard as he can, are proactive as he is, are bold as he is >> then maybe your memes mean something. Patwarris & Murdarris are the laziest creatures on the planet, conniving gits-having the cheek to create memes. Why dont you do memes about your mother?

Last edited:

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Aren't you guys fed up of this cliches? PTI social media team trying hard to sell shit as gold. And this does not mean that patwar or Bhuttos were saints. IK is a politician who compromised on everything to wear that bloody sherwani.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Sheikh Rasheed ko mai chaprasi na rakho damn that gas bag is our interior minister.
Punjab ke sub se Baray daku kon hai? Damn NAB just gave them a clean chit.
Nepotism ke khilaf jihad laron ga. Count the number of ppl in Khattak's family elated as ministers. Even the lohars would shy.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sheikh Rasheed ko mai chaprasi na rakho damn that gas bag is our interior minister.
Punjab ke sub se Baray daku kon hai? Damn NAB just gave them a clean chit.
Nepotism ke khilaf jihad laron ga. Count the number of ppl in Khattak's family elated as ministers. Even the lohars would shy.

u r a right whinger and a whiner! is that all u cud come up with?

I thot u had some thing major up your sleeve- like a dynamite!

at least Sh Rasheed is a genuine individual compared to your fathers.

Choudry's and Khattak 'a are more educated - compared to ur fathers. They are supporting Khan- and that is all that matters. They dont sell their mother like you guys.

Try another 3!!!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
u r a right whinger and a whiner! is that all u cud come up with?

I thot u had some thing major up your sleeve- like a dynamite!

at least Sh Rasheed is a genuine individual compared to your fathers.

Choudry's and Khattak 'a are more educated - compared to ur fathers. They are supporting Khan- and that is all that matters. They dont sell their mother like you guys.

Try another 3!!!
You are not only a hypocrite but a liar, you asked for three right? Jabba de ado jaba na da. I think they pay you money. Zameer farosh. Also, moderators you can check my language and this guys. And do the necessary otherwise this guy does not deserve a dignified response. Or are the moderators just for them people who have a different opinion?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are not only a hypocrite but a liar, you asked for three right? Jabba de ado jaba na da. I think they pay you money. Zameer farosh. Also, moderators you can check my language and this guys. And do the necessary otherwise this guy does not deserve a dignified response. Or are the moderators just for them people who have a different opinion?

i think moderators can decide for themselves. It doesnt matter if moderators bock me. What i want to make sure that "Patwarri" iman-farosh like you must be shown the mirror. u cud a Patwarris, Murdarri or ANP- at the end of the day calling u a Patwarris is an abuse reserved for ur kind

yo bullah khabar adarta kowma- tol ANP, PPP au Patwarri ussyam SKT Hospital da zi mufta ilaj pasay. WALAY?

ka dumrah takra ye nau waly zay daghui hospital la???

Baaqi allah na khair ghwarma

Last edited: