The judgement day is near!

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wallahi, brothers and sisters, just the prophecies that our Prophet Muhammad (saww) did with such detail and accuracy prove without a shadow of doubt that he(saww) is the Prophet of Allah. Watch the video to see how many of the predictions have come true.

It scared me how oblivious we are and lost in worldly matters when every thing is pointing to an end of the world and even the prophecies have come true. Global warming, antibiotic resistance, unknown diseases (acute flaccid myesis affecting American children with no known cause), the Israeli have made so much progress. Muslim blood is spilled every hour and there is a state of chaos. Atheism increasing.

Watch the video and hopefully you might think

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Prophet Mohammad did not tell any prophecy, as per Quran, only Allah knows the future.

46:9 Say, "I am not the first of the Messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I do but follow what is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
Do this statement blast all kinds of future telling prophecies contained in the Adahith-bundles, like "Signs of the Last Day" & co.??

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
Prophet Mohammad did not tell any prophecy, as per Quran, only Allah knows the future.

46:9 Say, "I am not the first of the Messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I do but follow what is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
Do this statement blast all kinds of future telling prophecies contained in the Adahith-bundles, like "Signs of the Last Day" & co.??
Read the last sentence of the translation you have posted to know the answer to your question.

Steyn

Astaghfirullah. Prophet Muhammad(saww) never did a thing of his own thinking and every action, every commandment was by the will of Allah.

These are sahih hadiths and anyone who rejects hadiths can't be a Muslim because he's rejecting the Prophet Muhammad (saww). The time of The Hour is only known to Allah, these are just prophecies that are to warn us what signs will be before judgement day comes. The Hour could be today, could be tomorrow or a million years from now, only Allah knows.

I can give you references to the hadiths if you want.

Please don't confuse it with future telling Astaghfirullah. Only Allah has the knowledge of unseen. Aisha (r.a) said that whoever tells you that Prophet has knowledge of tommorow is a liar.

Without a doubt brother, all knowledge is from Allah alone and Prophet Muhammad (saww) never claimed anything from his own.

It is blasphemy for us to even think or suggest He(saww) had knowledge of the unseen, Allah is very clear in Holy Quran that Allah alone is the All Knowing and has knowledge of the unseen. Noone is making a claim otherwise.

Wake up Pak

Astaghfirullah. Prophet Muhammad(saww) never did a thing of his own thinking and every action, every commandment was by the will of Allah.

These are sahih hadiths and anyone who rejects hadiths can't be a Muslim because he's rejecting the Prophet Muhammad (saww). The time of The Hour is only known to Allah, these are just prophecies that are to warn us what signs will be before judgement day comes. The Hour could be today, could be tomorrow or a million years from now, only Allah knows.

I can give you references to the hadiths if you want.

Please don't confuse it with future telling Astaghfirullah. Only Allah has the knowledge of unseen. Aisha (r.a) said that whoever tells you that Prophet has knowledge of tommorow is a liar.

Without a doubt brother, all knowledge is from Allah alone and Prophet Muhammad (saww) never claimed anything from his own.

It is blasphemy for us to even think or suggest He(saww) had knowledge of the unseen, Allah is very clear in Holy Quran that Allah alone is the All Knowing and has knowledge of the unseen. Noone is making a claim otherwise.
I reject the ahadeeth as they are man-made and has no authority in Islam.
God has only authorized Quran not ahadeeth.

TONIC

Wallahi, brothers and sisters, just the prophecies that our Prophet Muhammad (saww) did with such detail and accuracy prove without a shadow of doubt that he(saww) is the Prophet of Allah. Watch the video to see how many of the predictions have come true.

It scared me how oblivious we are and lost in worldly matters when every thing is pointing to an end of the world and even the prophecies have come true. Global warming, antibiotic resistance, unknown diseases (acute flaccid myesis affecting American children with no known cause), the Israeli have made so much progress. Muslim blood is spilled every hour and there is a state of chaos. Atheism increasing.

Watch the video and hopefully you might think
Thanks for sharing....Jazak Allah

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
مندرجہ ذیل آیات میں اللہ کا رسولﷺ کو حکم ہے کے جو لوگ آپ سے قیامت کے بارے میں پوچھتے ہیں۔اُن کو بتا دیں کہ آپ کچھ نہیں جانتے اور اِس کا علم صرف اللہ تعالٰی کو ہی ہے۔ کون سا ایسا مسلمان ہے جو یہ سوچ بھی سکتا ہے کہ اِتنے واضح حکم کے باوجودآپ ﷺقیامت کی نشانیاں بتائیں گے؟ آیت میں واضح طور پر کہا گیا ہے کہ قیامت اچانک آئے گی تو کسی نشانی کا سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا۔ جو لوگ قیامت کی نشانیوں والی کہانیاں آپﷺ سے منسوب کرتے ہیں وہ رسولﷺ پر بہتان لگا رہے ہیں۔جس کا واحدمقصد اپنے بڑوں کے عقیدوں کا دفاع ہے چاہے وہ قرآن کے منکر ہی کیوں نہ ہو جائیں۔
7-87.jpg

33-63.jpg

Last edited:

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
فَهَلۡ يَنۡظُرُوۡنَ اِلَّا السَّاعَةَ اَنۡ تَاۡتِيَهُمۡ بَغۡتَةً ‌ ۚ فَقَدۡ جَآءَ اَشۡرَاطُهَا‌‌ ۚ فَاَنّٰى لَهُمۡ اِذَا جَآءَتۡهُمۡ ذِكۡرٰٮهُمۡ

Surah Muhammad Ayat 18

اب تو یہ لوگ قیامت ہی کو دیکھ رہے ہیں کہ ناگہاں ان پر آ واقع ہو۔ سو اس کی نشانیاں (وقوع میں) آچکی ہیں۔ پھر جب وہ ان پر آ نازل ہوگی اس وقت انہیں نصیحت کہاں (مفید ہوسکے گی؟) ﴿۱۸﴾

Last edited:

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
MC jis k pass khanwy ko roti nahi, soney ko ghar ya bistra nahi Us k liye her din judgement day hi hota , BC idher video post kerney ki bajaye jaye , go and do some practical work,MC.
Judgement day nay jag ana hai a k rahey ga its the promise of Almighty, so dont try to be clever.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Terey Mirza Qadiani ka to Sara deen base hi ahadees pay kerta hai.

thinking

Allah swt knew better and perfect when Qiamat will come..HE is The Almighty.... There are many sources where some circumstances..incidents were told to be happen.before Qiamat..Ghaib ka Elam Sirf Allah swt ke pass ha...Allah swt Kisi ko kitni wisdom .agahi Kisi cheez ke baray mein deta ha ye Allah swt ki marzi par ha..Allah swt har cheez se be Niyaz ha...Allah swt chahay tu achanak Qiamat ka zahoor Kar dey..Kia mushkal ha is mein..Khali Russia..USA ke pass itnay Atom bombs Hain ke ghalti se wo blast ho jaya.tu adhi dunia mein Qiamat ka manzar ho ga..lakho kaniyat mein awara ghomtey howay siyaro mein se koi bhi Zameen se takra Jaya..sab minto mein bhasam ho Jaya ga...deep see Mien aik baray zalzalay ka jhatka...sab kuch khatam Kar dey ga..so on so....

thinking

We should discuss the things which we have authority on it..Abhi tu Allah swt ke diya howay brain ka Sirf 5% hi ham used Kar patey hain.jis se dunia ki majodah taraqi howi ha..agar insan ko apnay brain ka half bhi used karnay diya gia..tu phir Pta nahi kitni Qiamatain barpa ho Jaya gein??
Apnay ap ko Qiamat ke din ke Lia tiyar rakho..apnay amals ko bhi isi tarah rakho ke bas Qiamat Aya hi chahti ha...Baqi Allah swt par chor do..WO jab chahay Jesay chahay Qiamat nazal Kar dey... Allah swt ki Zaat Kisi ki muhtaj nahi ha.beshak..

thinking

Ham log waisay bhi intah level ke mehdood muslims Hain..Jin ki sab sochain.. believes.amals..apnay firqay ki taleem Tak Hain..Ham tu apnay firqay k circle se Bahir nikal Kar Islam ko nahi dekh patey... Qiamat kab Aya gi..Ghaib ka Elam kis ko kitna dia gia kitna nahi...Allah swt ki hikmat kia ha...in par behas karna hamaray Lia bekar ha..

Steyn

You are confusing the two. Nowhere has Prophet Muhammad (saww) claimed about the knowledge of when Qayamat will come and no muslim will ever claim as such.

These signs of Qayamat are without a doubt revealed to Prophet Muhammad (saww) from Allah to warn us of Dajjal and the day of judgment. To tell us of the coming of Prophet Isa(a.s) are you going to deny that too because the coming of Isa(a.s) is in Holy Quran.

Prophet Muhammad (saww) after Miraj told us about the hell and heaven and what will happen. Are you going to deny that too? It is the knowledge of the unseen.

Read again. Nowhere has Prophet Muhammad (saww) claimed about the Hour time, it is blasphemy to think that. He(saww) has said and done what Allah has willed.

It is a sign of qayamah that people will reject the ahadiths!!.

The Hour can come anytime, surely the signs have come true. We don't know who the dajjal is, who the yajooj majooj are, maybe they've already come in the past. Maybe Isa(as) has come too and gone. These signs don't tell you when the Hour will come.

Your imagining dajjal to be some monster but we don't know what he will be like and perhaps he is just figurative. Maybe the dajjal is America who is promising people heaven in the form of fornication, homosexuality, mockery of religion and hell in the form of persecution if you practise Islam.

Don't be so arrogant. We are all ignorant and only the righteous will know who Dajjal is. Maybe we aren't the righteous and are the condemned ones and haven't seen dajjal and prophet isa(as).

Don't reject the hadiths just because you're ignorant. The video shows how the prophecies have come true and it proves that The Hour is inching closer, could be any second or day. Nowhere does it claim when it will be.

مندرجہ ذیل آیات میں اللہ کا رسولﷺ کو حکم ہے کے جو لوگ آپ سے قیامت کے بارے میں پوچھتے ہیں۔اُن کو بتا دیں کہ آپ کچھ نہیں جانتے اور اِس کا علم صرف اللہ تعالٰی کو ہی ہے۔ کون سا ایسا مسلمان ہے جو یہ سوچ بھی سکتا ہے کہ اِتنے واضح حکم کے باوجودآپ ﷺقیامت کی نشانیاں بتائیں گے؟ آیت میں واضح طور پر کہا گیا ہے کہ قیامت اچانک آئے گی تو کسی نشانی کا سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا۔ جو لوگ قیامت کی نشانیوں والی کہانیاں آپﷺ سے منسوب کرتے ہیں وہ رسولﷺ پر بہتان لگا رہے ہیں۔جس کا واحدمقصد اپنے بڑوں کے عقیدوں کا دفاع ہے چاہے وہ قرآن کے منکر ہی کیوں نہ ہو جائیں۔
7-87.jpg

33-63.jpg

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are confusing the two. Nowhere has Prophet Muhammad (saww) claimed about the knowledge of when Qayamat will come and no muslim will ever claim as such.

These signs of Qayamat are without a doubt revealed to Prophet Muhammad (saww) from Allah to warn us of Dajjal and the day of judgment. To tell us of the coming of Prophet Isa(a.s) are you going to deny that too because the coming of Isa(a.s) is in Holy Quran.

Prophet Muhammad (saww) after Miraj told us about the hell and heaven and what will happen. Are you going to deny that too? It is the knowledge of the unseen.

Read again. Nowhere has Prophet Muhammad (saww) claimed about the Hour time, it is blasphemy to think that. He(saww) has said and done what Allah has willed.

It is a sign of qayamah that people will reject the ahadiths!!.

The Hour can come anytime, surely the signs have come true. We don't know who the dajjal is, who the yajooj majooj are, maybe they've already come in the past. Maybe Isa(as) has come too and gone. These signs don't tell you when the Hour will come.

Your imagining dajjal to be some monster but we don't know what he will be like and perhaps he is just figurative. Maybe the dajjal is America who is promising people heaven in the form of fornication, homosexuality, mockery of religion and hell in the form of persecution if you practise Islam.

Don't be so arrogant. We are all ignorant and only the righteous will know who Dajjal is. Maybe we aren't the righteous and are the condemned ones and haven't seen dajjal and prophet isa(as).

Don't reject the hadiths just because you're ignorant. The video shows how the prophecies have come true and it proves that The Hour is inching closer, could be any second or day. Nowhere does it claim when it will be.
بھائی اپنے دعوے کے حق میں قرآن سے کوئی دلیل بھی تو دیں۔ اگر قیامت کی نشانیاں وحی کے ذریعے ملیں تو وہ قرآن کی کس آیت میں ہیں۔ میں نے تو قرآن کی آیت پیش کی ہے آپ بھی پیش کر دیں۔ ہر مسلمان کا کامل یقین ہے کہ حضرت محمد ﷺ اللہ کے حکم کی خلاف ورزی نہیں کر سکتے۔تو یہ کس طرح ہو سکتا ہے کہ اللہ تعالی کے منع کرنے کے باوجود آپﷺ نے قیامت کی نشانیاں بتا دیں۔ آپ دراصل اُن لوگوں کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں جن لوگوں نے من گھڑت کہانیوں کو صحیح حدیث قرار دیا۔ اللہ کی طرف سے جو بھی وحی نازل ہوئی وہ قرآن میں موجود ہے اور آپ ﷺ نے نہ تو اُس میں اضافہ کیا اور نہ ہی کوئی تبدیلی۔ آپ بخاری اور مسلم وغیرہ کے دفاع میں قرآن سے انکار کر رہے ہیں۔ دجال کا ذکر تبدیل شدہ تورات میں ہو گا لیکن قرآن میں نہیں ہے۔اللہ تعالی نے قرآن کو فرقان کہا ہے۔ حدیث وہی صحیح قرار دی جا سکتی ہے جس کی تصدیق قرآن کرتا ہے۔اگر آپ کی نظر میں قرآن کے مقابلے میں بخاری اورمسلم صاحب سچے ہیں تو آپ کا دین آپ کو مبارک ہو۔ آپ سے بحث کرنا وقت ضائع کرنا ہے۔ حضرت محمد ﷺ نے وحی میں کوئی تبدیلی نہیں کی ۔ اِس بات کی دلیل میں چند آیات اورپیش کر رہا ہوں۔ یقیناً صرف آپ کے لئے نہیں بلکہ تمام فورم ممبرز کے لئے۔ جس کو سمجھ آتی ہے مان لے جس کو نہیں آتی وہ نہ مانے ۔ کسی پر کوئی زبردستی نہیں ہے۔
17-73-75.jpg

69-43-47-d.jpg

10-15-w.jpg