The great YouTube war 2019 - How India got exposed as supremacist extremist nation

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
YouTube platform has evolved so much since its creation. Every year the culture and viewership transforms, bringing in new forms of content and trends on the platform. Many YouTube channels are in competition with each other to steal maximum viewership and to get the title of best YouTuber.

The most interesting war emerged between a Swedish YouTuber PewDiePie and Indian Youtube Channel T Series. The war exposed the racist supremacist extremist mentality of Indians as they tried to ban PewDiePie when he criticized and exposed moral corruption of Indians, including internet rape culture and stupid pathetic content of Bollywood that was hosted on T series.

T series responded by trying to ban PewDiePie in India and paying people to follow their channel in DeshbAkhti, in an attempt to defeat PewDiePie. The T series corporation even tried to bribe YouTube but failed.

YouTube disabled the bot subscribers of T Series and hence PewDiePie was declared the king of all YouTubers with maximum subscribers to his channel.

Here is a diss song that PewDiePie made to expose Indians and their urge to ask women for nudes by saying "Show Bob, i want to kiss Your Vegana", making Indians the laughing stock of the entire internet and the entire world:

Here is another video PewDiePie made to uncover what Indians do to women on the internet asking for their naked pictures and threatening to rape them and assault them if they dont comply:

This song was made by people who exposed Indian male population's advances towards all women of the internet asking for naked pictures and "other stuff" :

In short, do not worry if L@ndians have come to Siasat.pk to spread propaganda. At least they are not asking for you d*** pics here. ???

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch my video on exact same above topic on "Case of Pewdiepie and Tseries" exposed last year

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol look how these intolerant extremists behave with my masihi brothers in pakistan then crying here for secularism..... Lol

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
YouTube platform has evolved so much since its creation. Every year the culture and viewership transforms, bringing in new forms of content and trends on the platform. Many YouTube channels are in competition with each other to steal maximum viewership and to get the title of best YouTuber.

The most interesting war emerged between a Swedish YouTuber PewDiePie and Indian Youtube Channel T Series. The war exposed the racist supremacist extremist mentality of Indians as they tried to ban PewDiePie when he criticized and exposed moral corruption of Indians, including internet rape culture and stupid pathetic content of Bollywood that was hosted on T series.

T series responded by trying to ban PewDiePie in India and paying people to follow their channel in DeshbAkhti, in an attempt to defeat PewDiePie. The T series corporation even tried to bribe YouTube but failed.

YouTube disabled the bot subscribers of T Series and hence PewDiePie was declared the king of all YouTubers with maximum subscribers to his channel.

Here is a diss song that PewDiePie made to expose Indians and their urge to ask women for nudes by saying "Show Bob, i want to kiss Your Vegana", making Indians the laughing stock of the entire internet and the entire world:

Here is another video PewDiePie made to uncover what Indians do to women on the internet asking for their naked pictures and threatening to rape them and assault them if they dont comply:

This song was made by people who exposed Indian male population's advances towards all women of the internet asking for naked pictures and "other stuff" :

In short, do not worry if L@ndians have come to Siasat.pk to spread propaganda. At least they are not asking for you d*** pics here. ???

Lol extremists of two nation theory crying loudly for secularism and leberalism.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
PewDiePie is also good friends with known anti-Muslim far-right white supremacist types on YouTube. But hey, whatever works for ya....

No he is not. He has been repeatedly falsely targeted by media for it and all has been proven to be wrong.

He is the best youtuber there is and the most legitimate. He talls about facts and the truth. The truth is YOU INDIAN YOU LOSE ???

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol look how these intolerant extremists behave with my masihi brothers in pakistan then crying here for secularism..... Lol
But ironic for you since you are actually certified malshi yourselves you were caught malishing Trump's rod for nationality and said Trump is my president while i have Indian roots ??

Pakistanis are not Malshis. They were not even part of this youtube war.

The whole world declared secular India a terrorist extremist rapist nation in Youtube war 2019 and supported PewDiePie ??

Now go change that r@ndian ? so intolerant US is putting ban on your crimes against humanity laws and you threaten to rape women when they dont send bob ?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes we are intolerant, Christians and Muslims are like cousins.. This is told to Us by our Prophet

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No he is not. He has been repeatedly falsely targeted by media for it and all has been proven to be wrong.

He is the best youtuber there is and the most legitimate. He talls about facts and the truth. The truth is YOU INDIAN YOU LOSE ???
yaar itna mat uss manhoos ke uthao.... he benefits from racist white suburban chuds. they are his main fanbase and he cannot bash them.

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar itna mat uss manhoos ke uthao.... he benefits from racist white suburban chuds. they are his main fanbase and he cannot bash them.

the verge is a media source and media has always put PewDiePie under spotlight wrongly accusing him

Koi utha nhi rha i have displayed facts and the fact is media tries to portray him as right wing but he is actually not that. This is why he is supported by public and media stories have been found to be falsely accusing him and doing propaganda against him

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai yeh usi k fans ny kaha tha k tum unko pese na do aur usne maan liya. This is why he is right guy. He does not support Jews and people who spread media propaganda