The difference between india and Pakistan - Marketing

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
The difference between india and Pakistan is that the Pakistani people don't know how to market their causes and name their organizations.

At the bottom of the link is the video of BS indian organization. It calls itself a scientific organization and gives people designated titles of doctors. As the video clearly depicts, the people who are being filmed have medical and psychological problems. However, this organization claims that these are the cases of demonic possessions and can be remedied via spiritual healing. The organization outrageously calls itself The Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF). As mentioned earlier, the leaders are given the titles of doctors. The indian government does not intervene to stop this outrageous hoax. The victims need medical and psychological help.

If this had been a pakistani bearded mullah performing an exorcism while reciting quranic verses, people would have been saying Pakistanis and muslims in general are backward and are savages. But have a fake scientific research organization and call yourself a doctor, Bingo!!!!!!! You can call yourself a developed nation.

The freedom fighters of Kashmir should not give names to them like "Lashker." They should call themselves peace-keepers, the oppressed etc.
This way they can market themselves better.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8E1a63NB2c[/video]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sher khan bhai,
Good post. I agree with you.

I think by making the Kashmir issue a "muslim" cause, people have done a disservice to this movement...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For Mr.Contra
All of your posts have a post fix about religion that it should change according to human needs.Could you explain that how you want to change and which part you want to start with first? I assume it must be something from Hindu religion because you know it better than any other.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--To all new comers contra is a so called "atheist and agnostic" :cry: :cry: