that's why we want the Cheif Justice back

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Spartacus said:
aBis said:
Spartacus, u have no knowledge of law or economics, so refrain making negative comments

How do you know that I have no knowledge of law or economics ?
Do you know me in person ? or you were my law and economics teacher ?
Would any of you define what is economics ? Just a question for all of CJ spporters ?

Economics has no fix defination , do you know this ?

Abis, brother only for your information I gave my own defination of economics in NILAT karachi during a Six months Post Graduate Diploma Course .
My teacher at that time accepted this defination of economics.I simply never thought that I should patent my defination about "ECONOMICS"....;)

Kum Say Kum Waqt Main , Kum Say Kum Zaraya ( Resources) Ko Istamal Kertay Huay , Zeada Say Zeada Kam Ko Kerna

I am repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

so tell me this thing as per ur knowledge, people raised the petition that carbon tax should not be imposed!!! so he took the ruling against it, why should go back to previous price listing which is revised every 15 to 30 days, if this would be done than it would take years to give the rulings.

oh btw what was your definition of economics? im curious having a teeny bit knowledge myself

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aBis said:
Spartacus said:
aBis said:
Spartacus, u have no knowledge of law or economics, so refrain making negative comments

How do you know that I have no knowledge of law or economics ?
Do you know me in person ? or you were my law and economics teacher ?
Would any of you define what is economics ? Just a question for all of CJ spporters ?

Economics has no fix defination , do you know this ?

Abis, brother only for your information I gave my own defination of economics in NILAT karachi during a Six months Post Graduate Diploma Course .
My teacher at that time accepted this defination of economics.I simply never thought that I should patent my defination about "ECONOMICS"....;)

Kum Say Kum Waqt Main , Kum Say Kum Zaraya ( Resources) Ko Istamal Kertay Huay , Zeada Say Zeada Kam Ko Kerna

I am repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

so tell me this thing as per ur knowledge, people raised the petition that carbon tax should not be imposed!!! so he took the ruling against it, why should go back to previous price listing which is revised every 15 to 30 days, if this would be done than it would take years to give the rulings.

oh btw what was your definition of economics? im curious having a teeny bit knowledge myself

Abis , brother , this all drama set in advance....Like bad police good police, one will kick and other will come with some medicine...All calculated in advance....Do u know this loving CJ recently met a high rank American who visited Pakistan some weeks ago ? If he can say to Musharraf NO , then why did he not say to that person a NO..What did they talk in your view ? What was the need to meet that GUY ?
He is not what he showed to naive people of Pakistan.....
I feel very sorry for all those people those who think that CJ is a hero. In real he is the person who gave most problem to us.
He just wanted his job back....and at any cost ....He got his job , cost we know or not ?

Spartacus is repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Abis , brother , this all drama set in advance....Like bad police good police, one will kick and other will come with some medicine...All calculated in advance....Do u know this loving CJ recently met a high rank American who visited Pakistan some weeks ago ? If he can say to Musharraf NO , then why did he not say to that person a NO..What did they talk in your view ? What was the need to meet that GUY ?
I feel very sorry for all those people those who think that CJ is a hero. In real he is the person who gave most problem to us.
He just wanted his job back....and at any cost ....He got his job , cost we know or not ?

Spartacus is repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post[/quote]

If he is the problem the why your Don sitting in London sent an open letter to chief justice and ask about to take actions on various problems? Why Don appreciated that he was reinstated due to to struggle from the lawyers and the people of Pakistan in that letter.If you cannot appreciate any good things from anybody then don't bring lame excuses here that he is the part of the problem.

If you think that he is the part of the problem then your Don should not sent a letter to the problem Chief justice.These double standard shows that you and your party believe in hypocrisy.Shame on you

aBis

Spartacus

i know what good cop bad cop is and i understand why u r calling it a drama, this could be just the way u think that he is profiting through this for himself, i will give you a example which i think u will agree, mustafa kamal is working for karachi but our history shows that whoever works or get involved in any project keep a little something for his own pocket, so if considering that we can blame MK is also keeping a certain percentage, though he is working for the city and we are seeing good progress, so its not about making a hero but taking services what we pay them for, nobody is completely innocent but untill they are benefiting us we should keep on supporting, the others are hungry wolves who rapes, kills, extort and live lavish life through our blood.

If he met with high ranking official it does not mean he is wrong in any way(all americans are not bad, they are also humans with emotions and feelings), it could be something official or maybe his friend, we should not judge unless we KNOW FOR SURE that he is wrong in any sense, also against musahraf he was doing his job, if somebody files a case against somebody than this is his job to give verdict impartially whether its musharaf or nawaz shareef or zardari or altaf hussain or imran khan.

He is the only chief justice who made his staff come to work on time and without paying them overtime asked them to work on cases in other words history shows he was efficient more than any other chief justice of pakistan.

He is not the root cause of the problem of pakistan as u said, pakistan had been in problem ever since 1969, they are just erupting now because our politicians are incapable of handling them, pakistan have so many problems that you wouldn't know where to start the solution(health, transport, finances, authorities, electricity, water), think of any 1 and you will become hopeless, atleast the justice system is improving, though it would take time, but there is still some hope.

Even NAB was shut down by the PPP government by saying press would be the new NAB, whatever the government does like extra charges on oil, can u do anything to make them change their decision, except this we do not have any other way. A small chance is better than none at all.

kkppmc please no MQM discussion here, there are hundreds other you can rave on, otherwise the point of discussion would be changed :) hope u understand

Spartacus

kkppmc said:

Spartacus is repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

If he is the problem the why your Don sitting in London sent an open letter to chief justice and ask about to take actions on various problems? Why Don appreciated that he was reinstated due to to struggle from the lawyers and the people of Pakistan in that letter.If you cannot appreciate any good things from anybody then don't bring lame excuses here that he is the part of the problem.

If you think that he is the part of the problem then your Don should not sent a letter to the problem Chief justice.These double standard shows that you and your party believe in hypocrisy.Shame on you[/quote]

In politics, this is not necessary that people have to agree with all of those decision that leader takes....This is also democracy or not ?
1. I am not in MQM
2. yes , I may join in future

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I cant believe that people of Pakistan are so naive that they think Iftikhar Chaurdry is the saviour.

Text of reference against CJ can be found @ http://www.dawn.com/2007/03/21/nat2.htm

Iftikhar Chaudry used his influence in order to get his dumb son Arsalan Siddiqui admitted in Bolan Medical college, and therefore then PM Shaukat Aziz asked then President to file a reference against CJ. I understand that the main reason of this reference was a grudge between Iftikhar and Shaukat , but still the allegations were serious, if you take education seriously.
Because of these corrupt judges, the education standard of Pakistan is so low that last week ARY broke news that the answer sheets of Intermediate examination were being used on Tandoors to sell Roti, when even the result is not out yet. Will now CJ take action over this?
Moreover, Iftikhar Chaudry still owns the following cars when he was entitled to only one 1600 cc car.
Mercedes Bens 3000cc
IDJ-166 Toyota Corona Model 1993 - 1300cc
ODF 6828 Toyota Corona Model 1993 - 2000cc
CIA-9 Toyota Corolla Model 2000 - 1300cc
GP-8695 Toyota Corolla Model 2002 - 1300cc
IDM-7976 Toyota Corolla Model 2003 - 1300cc
IDM-7977 Toyota Corolla Model 2003 - 1300cc
and the list of corruption goes on and on.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Milestone and Spartacus

Quote your sources when youre accusing the most famous personality of Pakistan after a long time and just explain to people like me how come you can say that CJ is part of the problem when the draconian beats like Chaudris, Mazaris, Gillanis, Sharifs, Bhuttos, Generals, Bureaucrats and other corrupt machinery of the government are there to do that kind of degeneration of our system? And if you have the authentic sources Ill be the first person here on this forum to lynch CJ.

Bret Hawk

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

If you think that he is the part of the problem then your Don should not sent a letter to the problem Chief justice.These double standard shows that you and your party believe in hypocrisy.Shame on you[/quote]

In politics, this is not necessary that people have to agree with all of those decision that leader takes....This is also democracy or not ?
1. I am not in MQM
2. yes , I may join in future

Spartacus is repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post [/quote]

Spartacus

Be brave here .This is a breaking news for everybody in the forum that you don't belong to MQM and you are also disagreeing with your Don.I hope you know about MQM "jO Quaid ka Ghaddar Hai wo mout ka Haqdar hai.So please we want you in this forum and don't act like a stupid by disagreeing with your Don.We want people like you in this forum as it remind us everyday the quality of MQM die hard activists.

Again my request is to please appreciate those people if they do anything good ,even if you don't like them.

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
awwww poor babiesssssssssssssss crying...on the restoration of cj while THEIR MASTER THE LORD OF HYPOCRITES "THE GR8 ALTAF" JUST PRAISED CJ IN HIS SO CALLED OPEN DRAMA LETTER ........ANSWER PLEASE MQM ANGELS WHY HAVE UR LORD PARAISED CJ????????????????well the reference against CJ was filed by the most brave commando of pakistan general pervaiz busharaf...who was so brave that he sold paksitanis for dollars to america rather than trying them in pakistani courts...and the climax of his bravery showed up when he sold dr. afia siddique the daughter of pakistan to americans for dollars.....this is the morality of and ethics of busharaf who can sell his mother and daughter, sisters for dollars and those who support busharaf have this immense capability of selling their mothers and daughters for few bucks......this is the credibility of the reference maker.........SO BASTARD LIKE BUSHARF CAN GET AWAY WITH SUCH HORRENDOUS CRIMES THIS IS BY THE WAY JUST ONE THAT I MENTIONED....THERE IS LONG LIST... AND MURDERER LIKE ALTAF WHO IS PRAISING CJ NOW CAN GET AWAY WITH HIS MURDERS AND ALL THE MURDERERS OF MQM CAN GET AWAY WITH THEIR MURDERS UNDER NNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................and all the criminal politician and generals get indemnity..........so if pakistani people can put up with all theses traitors then why can't we put with our brave CJ who if made a mistake fixed himself and at least he has the courage to take a stand against a mothers and daughters selling dictator and buried his past slips...whole pakistani nation salute CJ for his courage and bravery and love him for his steadfastness and embrace him as one of their own........if the mqm angels are getting burnt out i can see the smoke coming out of this post.........Why dont mqm ANGELS DO A LONG MARCH to bring the one and lonely lord of hypocrites the altaf hussein back to pakistan or he doesnt wanna come han.........oh i see...... and like mqm angels/hypocrites always claim well none of the accusations were proved against mqm right.....thats ur arguments and u say its just accusation and nothing is proved........so if we go by ur arguments than great hypocrites of mqm please tell which of the allegations were proved against CJ............answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we would luv u for that.............................

A

abbasiali

Dear All Forum Members,

One very important issue, which I would like to bring upon,

Please Do not, I repeat, Do not start criticizing each other, No matter what ever the point of view, one is bringing up, either in your opinion it is Positive or Negative, pay respect to every participant, this will help to build one consensus, It is a universal fact, that every single object have different perspective, and who ever will look into that, will have their own perspective, (Positive or Negative)

Appreciate if you like the achievement, and if it's in your opinion, negative, then use soft and polite language, bring your point of view along with the concrete evidences and accept the opposition, if you get negative feed back.

So far I have not observed any positive conclusion from any debate. I am sure no body is looking to convince or convict for any issue delebrately, and no body would like to have a useless discussion, So please try to build up a forum, which ends with positive result. and make all of us feel, we spent time on sense.

Regards

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
abdulhaseeb23 said:
Yahi wajah thi ke awam CJ ki favor mein thi aur inhe bahal karane ki threek mein ahem kirdar adda kia,, kia ajj unn ke bahali ka faida awam ko nahi horaha,,, kia Abdul Hameed Dogar kabhi yeh kaam kerta????l

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........
You know , how does it work ?
The price for something "A" is in market 100 Rs.
The owner raised this price till .....................150 Rs
Then they come with Special Offer for this Week 25% reduction....People like you feel that they will save 25 RS.

What was the price of Petrol on 15 nov.2007 .......and now ?
What was the Dollar ..........on 15 nov.2007........and now?

In the eyes of SPARTACUS , CJ wanted to back his job and for this all PAKISTAN paid alot.

[attachment=0:18kov7mq]1037.gif[/attachment:18kov7mq]

abb tou ankhen khol loo bhai 11 Rs. Kam horahe hain petrol per Quaid threek sirf tumhein istimal ker raha hai tum logon ko sahi whi q lagta hai jo kalia kheta hai [altaf] woh banda kam ker raha hai abb tak uss ne 1250000 se zaid case solve kei hain jab se uski wapsi hoi hai mere bhai haqiqat ko dehko na ke london sai ayee hoee dogle bayan per jamoo,,, tum ne toh kaha tha ke tum sach ke sath chalte hoo abb q bagh rahe hoo aur abb q defend ker rahe hoo mqm koo..... jab ke app ke [altaf] galat sabit ho rahe hain

Spartacus

Read my post again please ...

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........

You know , how does it work ?

The price for something "A" is in market 100 Rs.

The owner raised this price till .....................150 Rs

Then they come with Special Offer for this Week 25% reduction....People like you feel that they will save 25 RS.

What was the price of Petrol on 15 nov.2007 .......and now ?
What was the Dollar ..........on 15 nov.2007........and now?

In the eyes of SPARTACUS , CJ wanted back his job and for this all PAKISTAN paid alot.

abdulhaseeb23 , brother , You are thinking that you got 25% reduction and that is why you are happy.

This is all nothing but TOPI DRAMA ....as I explained you good police , bad police....One will kick you hard and other will come with medicine and people like you will think that this is a good police....In real they both are playing with you....but you are too naive to understand this all....

A

abbasiali

Spartacus said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkfj2rRENl4[/video]
Its a wonderful documentary evidence, I believe you can go more further and dig out, what happened at last, and where this file is lying, and can any one bring this file back in to the supreme court to Our CJ. and how CJ would justify this accusation.

But does it mean, I am going to hit straight my kick on those people, who are actually getting justice immediately, Like suspension of carbon tax.

Or shall I show my Patriotism, and should pay every single tax imposed by our Government, who are exempted from these taxes. they are enjoying the best benefit of free petrol for them and their offices, I will quote yesterdays KALTUK with Javed CH who brought forward the documentary evidence of one of the minister, who spend 95thousand rupees only on petrol.

We should open our eyes and should look around us, and should feel the pain of suffering, poverty,hunger.

In fact I will suggest, that apart from political affiliation with any political party, every member should come up with their own personal introduction, every one should mention from which class they belong. with due all respect, there are some forum members, have them self shown their ruthless behavior towards Poor Pakistani Citizens.

Please bring something more positive, rather than HAKEEM LUQMANS vision. Who had only shown his negative attitude towards Poor Pakistani's and was more courteous towards the Nations FUGITIVES.

Please don't take it personal, I have been keep writing previously, to praise the positive of every one, and improve negativity of every one by bringing your own positive aspects.

This should be our Attitude as nation. We should come out from discrimination.

Regards.

pakistan first

Hello my innocent pakistani brothers, I hope situation is clear to everybody after reading that President has signed a notofication to raise the petrol again, now let's see how Mr CJ handle the situation!!!!!

A

abbasiali

pakistan first said:
Hello my innocent pakistani brothers, I hope situation is clear to everybody after reading that President has signed a notofication to raise the petrol again, now let's see how Mr CJ handle the situation!!!!!
We are not innocent, we are Bull S**ts

So finally Cat has come out of Bag.

Awam ki Party Awam key muntakhib leader, Awam key opposition leader, what a great combination.

Congratulations,

War began

Allah hi Pakistan Ka Hafiz o Nafiz.

Jialey Hukumran Humein Mubarak houn, Jo hum ney kiya hai wohi katein geiy. But we have we elect these Politicians, or they them self purchase these seats?

Its Better to come out on streets, and if not, them keep ourself our mouth shut.

Regards