that's why we want the Cheif Justice back

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Yahi wajah thi ke awam CJ ki favor mein thi aur inhe bahal karane ki threek mein ahem kirdar adda kia,, kia ajj unn ke bahali ka faida awam ko nahi horaha,,, kia Abdul Hameed Dogar kabhi yeh kaam kerta????l

lets start

you are right
pco judges to carbon surcharge k against
petition he file na honay daitay itna bara faisla to door kee baat?
we wish chief justice continue providing relief to the common people
thnx God is waqt supreme court my dogra raaj nahein hy

A

arshad_lahore

SC suspends carbon tax on petroleum products

7-7-2009_75359_1.gif

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan has given interim verdict to suspend the enforcement of the carbon surcharge tax, Geo News reported Tuesday.

The bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammed Chaudhry heard the petitions filed against the raise in petroleum prices.

In case, the carbon tax is withdrawn on petroleum products, the petrol price is expected to come down by Rs10/lit and diesel price to lower by Rs8/lit and the kerosene oil to come down by Rs6/lit.

The apex court directed Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) to issue notification regarding suspending the carbon tax on petroleum products.

Talking to media, Senior Counsel Akram Chaudhry said that the higher judiciary cancelled the notification issued on June 30 and directed to stop charging the carbon tax until the Court concludes hearing.

Attorney General of Pakistan Lateef Khosa, Secretary Petroleum and representative of OGRA attended the hearing.

Commenting on the verdict, Adviser on Petroleum Dr Asim Hussain said the price of petroleum products will return to pre July 1 level, adding the ministry of petroleum respects the verdict of higher judiciary.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
Yahi wajah thi ke awam CJ ki favor mein thi aur inhe bahal karane ki threek mein ahem kirdar adda kia,, kia ajj unn ke bahali ka faida awam ko nahi horaha,,, kia Abdul Hameed Dogar kabhi yeh kaam kerta????l

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........
You know , how does it work ?
The price for something "A" is in market 100 Rs.
The owner raised this price till .....................150 Rs
Then they come with Special Offer for this Week 25% reduction....People like you feel that they will save 25 RS.

What was the price of Petrol on 15 nov.2007 .......and now ?
What was the Dollar ..........on 15 nov.2007........and now?

In the eyes of SPARTACUS , CJ wanted to back his job and for this all PAKISTAN paid alot.

Spartacus

Re: SC suspends carbon tax on petroleum products

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........
Then they come with Special Offer for this Week 25% reduction....People like you feel that they will save 25 RS.

In the eyes of SPARTACUS , CJ wanted to back his job and for this all PAKISTAN paid alot.

Yeah Sub Topi Drama Hay.....Good police Bad Police...

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hey Mr. 100% to 50% to 25% you dont even make sense where the hell this prices have any concern with chief justice you should appriciate what he done.
We all have problems with prices which have no concern with chief justice? shuve it back from where ever you got it.

Spartacus

kmaabbasi said:
hey Mr. 100% to 50% to 25% you dont even make sense where the hell this prices have any concern with chief justice you should appriciate what he done.
We all have problems with prices which have no concern with chief justice? shuve it back from where ever you got it.

Do you know , what is good police and bad police ?
If you know this then you should understand that they are one....understood? hhhmmmmm I do not think that you understood ....
In my view this is a TOPI DRAMA.....

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
SHARAM TU TUM KO MAGR NAHE ATTI.AFSOS HAI UN LOGOO PER JO ABH BEH CJ KO BORA KEHTE HAI AUR CJ KO CRADET DAINE K BAJAY MUSHARAF AUR DONE [altaf] KO ACHA KARNE MAIN LAGE HOTE HAI.YEHE HAI WO LOGH JO ASSAL MAIN MULK K GADDAR HAI .DUSHMAN HAI.LAKIN YEH AWAM KE TAQAT SE BEKHABAR HAI AWAM EN LOGOO KOAPNE AUR MEDIA KE TAQAT SE ANE WALE ELECTION MAIN SAF KAR DAIGE.LAKIN MERI AWAM SE DARKHOST HAI KE JABH TAK KHAMOOSH AKSARYAT VOAT DALNE NAHE NIKLEGE INQLAB NAHE ASAKTA AUR HAMARA MULK EN LOTEROO SE NAHE [musharaf] [zardari] [altaf] [nawaz] [fazl] [rasheed] [taseer] [fozia] [shahbaz sharif] [rehman-malik] AZAD HOSAKTA.SOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE APNE VOTE KE TAQAT KO ESTAMAL KAROO AUR ASSAL JAHAD APNE MULK KE KHATER KAROO,

A

abbasiali

Spartacus said:

First we have to appreciate, that in this crowd of looters, there is only one person, who at least performing some thing for common person, who could have done before this, I don't remember in past if any one had taken this kind of decision against Government.

Please don't mixed up with basic rights, which are delivered to us as a great favor, with fight for the basic rights, (Hope I am clear)

Now instead of criticizing, we should come up with positive suggestions, how could we empower a person, who is trying his level best to deliver, in favor of common Pakistani Citizen.

Looking forward to hear more positive from all of you, which could impact more positive on us.

Regards

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have nothing but respect for that personality which the Pakistani masses have the level of pride and adoration never seen since the great Quaid E Azam. Cynics like Sparticus who can only think negative and cant appreciate even a single act of goodness and kindness should be aware that at least be thankful to that person who is trying to safeguard the rights of common millions of people from the pack of blood thirsty wolves, which represents Pakistans rotten and decomposed ruling elite.

As per his (Spartacuss) assertion that the prices of oil were different in Nov 2007 and now it has been increased exorbitantly then for his kind information can he figure out the rise of inflation in PKRS and the USD in free market? Including the charges of import duty and transportation cost of that crude oil since Nov 2007 to this date? Since he should be aware that Pakistan currently is importing more than 80% (The remaining 15-20% of its necessity is filled from the domestic production) of crude oil from international markets. And also dont forget to ignore the cost of red tape of our beloved bureaucracy through which not even a needle Pakistan can import and export. Get your facts straight Mr Sparticus before you use your sarcasms against someone.

Bret Hawk

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
abdulhaseeb23 said:

Allah Apko hidayat dey! Aamin. Rest I don't want to comment on your post. It is self explanatory regarding your mentality.

Spartacus

Bret Hawk said:
I have nothing but respect for that personality which the Pakistani masses have the level of pride and adoration never seen since the great Quaid E Azam. Cynics like Sparticus who can only think negative and cant appreciate even a single act of goodness and kindness should be aware that at least be thankful to that person who is trying to safeguard the rights of common millions of people from the pack of blood thirsty wolves, which represents Pakistans rotten and decomposed ruling elite.

As per his (Spartacuss) assertion that the prices of oil were different in Nov 2007 and now it has been increased exorbitantly then for his kind information can he figure out the rise of inflation in PKRS and the USD in free market? Including the charges of import duty and transportation cost of that crude oil since Nov 2007 to this date? Since he should be aware that Pakistan currently is importing more than 80% (The remaining 15-20% of its necessity is filled from the domestic production) of crude oil from international markets. And also dont forget to ignore the cost of red tape of our beloved bureaucracy through which not even a needle Pakistan can import and export. Get your facts straight Mr Sparticus before you open your open your voice against someone.

Bret Hawk

Before reply my post ....read it first...

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........You know , how does it work ?

This is all a bad police and good police drama....and all pakistan is victim my dear

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I'll agree with Sparctus assertion.
CJ just wanted his job back and nothing else and all tax payers had to pay alot for the GhudaGardi of these corrupt lawyers and judges. Nothing will change and CJ will dare not touch the NRO. Corruption all the way.
Innocent Maasoom awam of Pakistan have been looted in the name of Roti, Kapra, Makan and now once again on the name of justice.

Spartacus

MileStone said:
I'll agree with Sparctus assertion.
CJ just wanted his job back and nothing else and all tax payers had to pay alot for the GhudaGardi of these corrupt lawyers and judges. Nothing will change and CJ will dare not touch the NRO. Corruption all the way.
Innocent Maasoom awam of Pakistan have been looted in the name of Roti, Kapra, Makan and now once again on the name of justice.

Pakistani people are very good but very very naive.
I am just asking what was ...........................on 15 NOV 2007
and what is no.........................................

compare and decide...

This CJ, Iftikhar Ch. , damaged Pakistan the most.....This is SPARTACUS,s challenge to all of you including CJ

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Bret Hawk said:

As per his (Spartacuss) assertion that the prices of oil were different in Nov 2007 and now it has been increased exorbitantly then for his kind information can he figure out the rise of inflation in PKRS and the USD in free market? Including the charges of import duty and transportation cost of that crude oil since Nov 2007 to this date? Since he should be aware that Pakistan currently is importing more than 80% (The remaining 15-20% of its necessity is filled from the domestic production) of crude oil from international markets. And also dont forget to ignore the cost of red tape of our beloved bureaucracy through which not even a needle Pakistan can import and export. Get your facts straight Mr Sparticus before you open your open your voice against someone.

Bret Hawk

Before reply my post ....read it first...

Ha ha ha .....Did you ever hear about .........Special Offer for this Week..........You know , how does it work ?

This is all a bad police and good police drama....and all pakistan is victim my dear

Regarding the last para of Mr. Bret Hawk.
So, who is behind the toppling of a dictator? During his reign dollar hovered around Rs60 for nine years. It was only when Musharraf was removed and we tasted the sweet taste of sa called democracy, dollar went up to 100 and then settled around rs.80.
CJ is going to do anything about NRO? Answer is No.
CJ has done anything about the attack on Supreme court by NawazSharif? - No
CJ is very politicised and dismissing cases filed against his loyal friend NawazSharif (or NawazBadmash).

aBis

Spartacus said:

the law also restricts CJ, the petition is against 1st july prices not the nov prices, common sense

aBis

Spartacus, u have no knowledge of law or economics, so refrain making negative comments

Spartacus

aBis said:
Spartacus, u have no knowledge of law or economics, so refrain making negative comments

How do you know that I have no knowledge of law or economics ?
Do you know me in person ? or you were my law and economics teacher ?
Would any of you define what is economics ? Just a question for all of CJ spporters ?

Economics has no fix defination , do you know this ?

Abis, brother only for your information I gave my own defination of economics in NILAT karachi during a Six months Post Graduate Diploma Course .
My teacher at that time accepted this defination of economics.I simply never thought that I should patent my defination about "ECONOMICS"....;)

Kum Say Kum Waqt Main , Kum Say Kum Zaraya ( Resources) Ko Istamal Kertay Huay , Zeada Say Zeada Kam Ko Kerna

I am repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
aBis said:

I am repeating again Iftikhar Ch. created all the problem for Pakistan just to get his CJ post

And that paved a way that in future nobody will be able InshAllah, to remove any judge illegally just to protect his CHAIR.
Many more we will see from him.