Still there is no official package announced for Pakistan yet from China.

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about 15 Mou signed can he not see that.?
Nawaz or zardari never use to get these type of deals because they crooks

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O Chinese... Hurry up provide them an egg to the poties , there desperation is something to watch .Bongi Khan in China Looking for deals.... Lol . I thought CPEC was bad for the country as per Dawood Ibrahim . What a dumb ass crowd.

Aslan

O Chinese... Hurry up provide them an egg to the poties , there desperation is something to watch .Bongi Khan in China Looking for deals.... Lol . I thought CPEC was bad for the country as per Dawood Ibrahim . What a dumb ass crowd.
IK will get a better deal than Nawaz dakoo.The negotiations regarding Chinese financial assistance are still on going.It takes time to sign these deals so have patience.

Zaidi Qasim

IK will get a better deal than Nawaz dakoo.The negotiations regarding Chinese financial assistance are still on going.It takes time to sign these deals so have patience.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Moshfit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They are not committing to any amount (loan or aid)during the trip. No new agreements are being signed. Only meetings and memorandums of understanding are being done. It might become fruitful later on or it might not. There is no way to tell at the moment with the limited information being put out.

Aslan

They are not committing to any amount (loan or aid)during the trip. No new agreements are being signed. Only meetings and memorandums of understanding are being done. It might become fruitful later on or it might not. There is no way to tell at the moment with the limited information being put out.
These MOUs were signed by the highest levels of leadership from both sides.MOUs are not legally binding agreements but express convergence of will by both parties,indicating common line of action.Hopefully these MOUs will result in legally binding agreements in future.I don't understand why people are expressing doubts.China has never let down Pakistan and I am sure China will do all it can to help Pakistan.The ideal situation for Pakistan is to stand on its own feet by developing its own resources ie human resource.industry,agriculture etc.

Wake up Pak

burn potywari burn. teri qismat may ab roona likha hay!!!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha thoda aur zor se request karo, thabhi bheek milthi hai. Phele bheekari se terms and condition tho set hooo.