Some good news from China - IA, We'll get through this!

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you Adeel for sharing the information. Insh aa Allah Pakistan will get through this and good days will come soon.

We don't know who is infected, because we haven't done any extensive testing like China and South Korea.

All is required is a simple antibody test.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We don't know who is infected, because we haven't done any extensive testing like China and South Korea.

All is required is a simple antibody test.
Maybe Pakistan is moving towards Heard immunity ?

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, the panic increased manifold because the phenomenon was a new one and no one exactly knew how to deal with the issue and where this will lead to? The situations are still evolving but as we have seen China fighting out of the problem, we have a little ray of hope.

However, just do not keep the under-reporting by Chinese authorities out of this equation. It might also come up as something else, therefore, do take help from them, but also keep your own head working as well.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
It means that the infected population (80%) has acquired immunity.

80%? in Wuhan, not the whole of China...

Their success was in large part due to contact tracing through QR codes, besides a lockdown.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is doing good, very low local transfer, most of the cases came from Iran and are in quarantine, we will be hearing the good news of dropping cases in the coming few days.
Yes rate of increase is very low in pakistan compare to other countries. I wonder is it because we are not testing enough ?

Awan S

عدیل صاحب پوری دنیا میں پچھلے دو ہفتوں سے چین سے آنے والے نمبروں کو شک کی نظر سے دیکھا جا رہا ہے روزانہ ہزاروں کیس آنے کے بحد اچانک کیس روزانہ پچاس ساتھ اور اموات دو تین تک محدود ہو جائیں تو شک پڑتا ہے - بحد لوگوں کا خیال ہے کہ چین اصل نمبر نہیں دے رہا ہے ممکن ہے ووہان میں صورتحال بہتر ہوئی ہو مگر اتنی بڑی آبادی کے ملک میں یہ ایک دم کنٹرول نہیں ہو سکتا دال میں کچھ کالا ہے بحرحال جلد یا بدیر اس آفت کو کنٹرول ہونا ہے الله سب کو محفوظ رکھے
Adeel

Imran the legend

Adeel
Close my account and stop playing games.
Reason for closing you rude, gone big headed, don't care and respect your members . You and Waseem never reply to any messages or emails. Banned people without reason and for silly reasons like few times repost, don't like tittle if we change title you complain that it's not original, if we keep title of Sabir Shakir you complain it don't make sense. All you good admin staff like Annie has left. She was the only one who use to reply. Rest can't make any decision without your mood or decision just like puppets. You and your mate Waseem just gone big headed because you started making lot money from siasat pk. Siasat pk was nothing without pti supporters pmln ppp supporters can't even read and write English and they have closed you down but we supported this Webb site. So good luck to and gangsters team that are big headed admin staff like you. Don't care and don't reply to any messages and speak rudely. I don't care anyone I use to like siasat pk But you not worth it. Just close my account and get lost.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adeel
Close my account and stop playing games.
Reason for closing you rude, gone big headed, don't care and respect your members . You and Waseem never reply to any messages or emails. Banned people without reason and for silly reasons like few times repost, don't like tittle if we change title you complain that it's not original, if we keep title of Sabir Shakir you complain it don't make sense. All you good admin staff like Annie has left. She was the only one who use to reply. Rest can't make any decision without your mood or decision just like puppets. You and your mate Waseem just gone big headed because you started making lot money from siasat pk. Siasat pk was nothing without pti supporters pmln ppp supporters can't even read and write English and they have closed you down but we supported this Webb site. So good luck to and gangsters team that are big headed admin staff like you. Don't care and don't reply to any messages and speak rudely. I don't care anyone I use to like siasat pk But you not worth it. Just close my account and get lost.
Don't be a drama queen. You think others are dumb?

Imran the legend

Adeel Big headed owner of siasat pk that doesn't care about members him and his team. Are rude disrespect, don't reply shows that you don't care. No customer skills.
One day rule would be propakistan no reliable source next day would be okay.
One day delete all videos of shabir shakir, Waqar Malik and giving silly reasons title no good next day someone post same tittle it would be okay.
If you don't explain and don't reply to people how they going to learn and fix things if you just ban them and don't reply to there messages or emails. Once you ban them they can't even private talk to you. Your mate Waseem never replied to me last 3 years. Only decent person was Annie but she left. If your attitude don't change towards your customers or members you can not be successful. What ever Go's up can also come down. I sent many message to ask what is my fault so I can fix it. You never replied. Your rules are different for your favourites and different for others. Silly reasons tittle no good, repost. How we suppose to know someone posted already 6 hours ago in Urdu. We can't understand or read overseas but you not ready to learn or ask the person why he's making the same mistake because you just block and ban. Good luck and get lost. Close my account started 2017 close 2020.

Imran the legend

Don't lick his arse you don't know the fully story and history.
I can't make video he's blocked threads, blocked private chat, he's blocked emails they don't reply, he's blocked messages they don't reply because my fault is. 3 years I have post and threads 8500 likes 6700. Last few months I am doing same things past 3 years, I am fan of Imran Khan and I try to defend him, I am never rude or disrespect any one first, unless someone starts first swears to me or my leader then I reply back same language. Last few months suddenly my threads keeping getting deleted or merged, reason stop posting rubbish, repost, tittle poor but I see all Patwaris posting all propoganda, lies, rubbish tittles, rude to my leader but not getting Deleted or merged but I reply with a thread it was getting deleted. I tried to find out through private chat, emails, post most of the Admins they never use to reply. I thought maybe like other media against Imran Khan maybe Siasat pk is gone Same because pti government wants siasat pk to pay some taxes, accountability or something else, I carried on respecting Adeel and once he replied and he unblocked me, I thanked him, next day blocked me again because I posted Shabir Shakir video with his tittle, that got deleted reason was tittle is poor, which was not my fault the titles was fine and Shabir Shakir has millions of viewers, why would his video or tittle be poor, I tried to get answers from Siasat pk but again they didn't reply and blocked my communication and I was never rude or disrespected but they didn't care, carried on ignoring me.
So I left it I thought maybe they will re liaise there mistake but 2 months still the same arrogant attitude towards me. So I thought it's not going to be end of world by not being member of Siasat pk that's why I told him to close my account what is the point if they not willing to listen or be fair. Maybe there policy or agenda is changed now they got more Pmln and ppp members and they want to promote them and there Urdu threads. There Biggest downfall will be greediness and stopping communications with members, even if they are banned should always reply to emails or listen to them unless they start swearing which I never dine to siasat pk staff. Or anyone else unless they started first.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
80%? in Wuhan, not the whole of China...

Their success was in large part due to contact tracing through QR codes, besides a lockdown.

15 provinces were under locked down, which is half of the population. Hubei province where Wuhan is located has over 60 million people. ALL parts of China was infected because of migration. Incidentally, the first case was discovered in November 2019 and it only came to light in mid December 2019 when CCP banned any discussions.