Members of Sindh assembly who oppose Kala Bagh Dam fiercely, know nothing about it - Watch report

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahiloo'n k tooly main sai ab bhi bhut sai musalat hain hum py... jab tik awam ko educate nahi kiya jata tab tik ye jahil musallat hoty rehy gain hum per..

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look at each of their faces, loudly announcing the illiteracy and this question further exposed them.
Their leaders are paid heavy to oppose KALABAGH DAM who then gave these Choors a dinner, to some alcohol bottles, and gave them the chance to sit beside the leader, and these no moral people got sold out and are ready to bark as they are asked.
Their leaders have sold their country for money and they will sell their families for some favors from their leaders.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The phrase "I know that I know nothing", "The only thing I know is that I know nothing", "I know one thing; that I know nothing" or "I know that all I know is that I do not know anything", called the Socratic paradox, is a well-known saying that is derived from Plato's account of the Greek philosopher Socrates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_that_I_know_nothing

Just to claim , I know that I know nothing , you need to know alot .
( Spartacus of Siasat.pk )