Siddique Jaan smashes Iftikhar Ahmed for his baseless allegations on IK government

Zaviya

Citizen
One thing I can say surely that Imran Khan using these social media very well by using paid entrepreneur

Zaviya

Citizen
WTF is Siddique Jaan ?

a 20 yr old educated kid used by Abpara for ugly propaganda because of his miserable poverty and unemployment while their own sons enjoy 30,000 USD / yr education

Umer Inam
This is what I said just 1 minute ago, Most of them are paid You-tubers and Social media activist like Haqeeqat TV, no research and understand of the current affairs as well as international politics just praising whatever IK is doing and Establishment.

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WTF is Siddique Jaan ?

a 20 yr old educated kid used by Abpara for ugly propaganda because of his miserable poverty and unemployment while their own sons enjoy 30,000 USD / yr education

Umer Inam
This 20 year old educated boy will demolish all anti-Pakistani mafia like they never existed. Not perfect but is far more sharp and far better Pakistani than any other journalist in Pakistan is.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
This 20 year old educated boy will demolish all anti-Pakistani mafia

its ur choice when to cross back to sanity?

130,04aa77ec2a6ee98b.jpg

552887_3088666469472_1559762673_n-1.jpg

CANSUK and syf277
Digital_Pakistani

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
WTF is Siddique Jaan ?

Umer Inam
ہے تو بیس سال کا مگر تم لوگوں کے پچھواڑے میں ڈنڈا چالیس سال والا پھیرتا ہے بڑی چیخیں نکلتی ہیں

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Siddique Jaan, Umer Inam and Maleeha Hashmi definitely a big threat to uneducated lifafa journalists of Pakistan.
keep up the good work guys I don’t subscribes your YouTube channels however, I listen and read everything from you guys.
Honestly I don’t listen to ARY or GEO anchors any more they always misguide people and I’m saying because of my observations and experiences. These Pakistani channels needs uneducated audiences and mafias to back thier non sense talk.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
افتخار تھتھا ہر حکومت سے نذرانہ لینے والی صحافتی طوائف ہے وظیفہ بند ہوگا تو چیخیں تو نکلیں گی

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am surprised anyone takes Iftikhar Ahmed seriously. He and the rest of the anchors on all news channels are mouthpieces for the corrupt mafia. I stopped listening to these retards a long time ago.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
WTF is Siddique Jaan ?

Umer Inam
Still much better than haram khanne walle patwari I feel he is educated , sharp , honest and halal ki kamane walla , not a keyboard warrior to earn 4 haram kay takkay

its true that some one else in Imran Khan Cabinet or any other institution is trying to fail imran khan and leak the fake news, but Imran Khan's stance is more powerful and insha Allah he will be successful ..and Siddique jaan u r doing a good job

صدیق جان بہت ہی اعلی بات کہی ہے آپ نے، نیب کو کچھ پتہ ہی نہیں عمران خان کے پلانز کا، وہ ان طرح کی فیک ویڈیوز ہی وائرل کر سکتے بس