Ship carrying 60,000 tons of coal sinks off Mumbai

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This time no body telling that who did this but you yourself telling that you are terrorist and you are doing this.. that your reputation ..keep it up

If that was the case ,the 30 people would have died before the ship went down...He is just kidding...Keep it cool man.

@ Topic...Thats tragic,and not good for the environment...I hope the Indian govt take important steps to decrease the disastrous outcome.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
If that was the case ,the 30 people would have died before the ship went down...He is just kidding...Keep it cool man.

@ Topic...Thats tragic,and not good for the environment...I hope the Indian govt take important steps to decrease the disastrous outcome.

YES....... AFTER.......... 2020 th HIND SAMACHAR:);)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Accidents do happen. At last not a major disaster except for environmental problems.

60,000 tones of coal sitting at the sea bed, I am not sure, how much damage could cause. except that w have one more KALA PANI once the coal releases its color lol

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan ka Coal Ship India ne Canada me seize karwaya tha, Uska Hisab khud he ho gaya. Allah ki lathi be awaz hai. Lekin jiso parti hai uski awaz zaroor aati hai. :lol:

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
our **** (Australian media) is so clean do you want to eat that..? and want to place in your Museum ..?

ooo samundar ko bhi s**thole( according to australian media ) bana diya.duniya main kisi cheez ko too saaf suthra choor do