Shane Warne should be hanged upside down over prediction: Ijaz Butt

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Warne should be hanged over prediction: Ijaz Butt

21354_92373394_Ijaz_Butt_Big.jpg
PCB chairman Ijaz Butt rebuffed the Australian former leg spinner Shane Warne over his prediction of the match between England and India. Ijaz Butt said that Warne should be hanged upside down.

Talking to media in Lahore, he said that Warnes act was a surprising one and the matter should be raised before the International Cricket Council. He took a harsh stance and said that Warne should be hanged over defaming cricket and ICC. Ijaz Butt said that 19 players have been selected for the central contract and the remaining eligible players would be selected soon.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9NCNOaWQ9MjEzNTQ=

Waseem

Staff member
What a joker, I am sure once again he will have to apologize on this statement.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a joker, I am sure once again he will have to apologize on this statement.

When I call this guy moron, jerk, idiot it feels like I am praising him. I don't even have words to characterize this guy. What a shame.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Pakistan may chonaau (real elections) nahi hootay.........sirf election kay naam per selection hootay hain.

زرداری کو کن نمونوں نے چنا ہے اور ان نمونوں کو چنے والے کون ہیں

shkashif

Voter (50+ posts)
Butt Sahib ne jazbat main aa ker byaan tu de dyaa hai lekin just wait a bit, kuch din main enka ka MAAFI NAAMA bhi aa jaye ga Shane Warne ke lye. Bilkul aise he jaise last time ENGLAND ke khilaf byan dene ke baad BUTT SAHIB ko maafi mangani parii thee.
Koi jaa ke samjhaye BUTT SAHIB ko ke sirif Pakistan main he woh Zardari ke chaheete hain, western world main media enko kaan se pakar ke ulta latkaa de gaa aur Zardai Paa-ji (actually PAAJI) kuch na ker saken ge unke lye :)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

21354_92373394_Ijaz_Butt_Big.jpg
PCB chairman Ijaz Butt rebuffed the Australian former leg spinner Shane Warne over his prediction of the match between England and India. Ijaz Butt said that Warne should be hanged upside down.

Talking to media in Lahore, he said that Warne’s act was a surprising one and the matter should be raised before the International Cricket Council. He took a harsh stance and said that Warne should be hanged over defaming cricket and ICC. Ijaz Butt said that 19 players have been selected for the central contract and the remaining eligible players would be selected soon.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9NCNOaWQ9MjEzNTQ=

What sort of a person he is? Who does he want to take the lead to take the matter to ICC? Should Butt, Aamir of Aasif do it and ley him rest in his comfy cosy home?
I do not believe the stupidity!! I refuse to believe that! It is so painful !