Scammed for 500 euro

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was scammed by a guy living on rawalpindi gulshan colony.He offered his Call of Duty warzone damascus account and i send him more then 500 euro on world remit and now he ran away with my money.I have his full Name and address and his picture.i want to ask what is the procedure to file an online IFR against him ? i have the world remit invoices and he took that money from bank so it will also be in bank CCTV.Anyone who can help me with online FIR or do i have to come to Pakistan myself in order to register FIR against that a$$hole ? i linked the scammer pic as thumb.

20200129-140801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was scammed by a guy living on rawalpindi gulshan colony.He offered his Call of Duty warzone damascus account and i send him more then 500 euro on world remit and now he ran away with my money.I have his full Name and address and his picture.i want to ask what is the procedure to file an online IFR against him ? i have the world remit invoices and he took that money from bank so it will also be in bank CCTV.Anyone who can help me with online FIR or do i have to come to Pakistan myself in order to register FIR against that a$$hole ?
اس طرح تو ہوتا ہے اس طرح کے کاموں میں.
بہتر تو یہی ہے آپ اسپر فاتحہ پڑھ لیں
اب اس میں کیا

kayawish

اب اس میں کیا
why , is Pakistan lawless country ? i cannt launch any FIR or something ? why shall i leave my money to scammer and why not give it to poor man in Pakistan ?

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Try to contact Asst Director Cybercrime wing of FIA, Mr. Asif Iqbal Chaudhary.
His twitterL @AsifIqbalccw
I am sure he will guide you on next step. Although he was posted away due to Shireen Mazari's interference.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
why , is Pakistan lawless country ? i cannt launch any FIR or something ? why shall i leave my money to scammer and why not give it to poor man in Pakistan ?
Yes Pakistan is a lawless country...
Hahaha..My advice would be to consider the scammer a poor Pakistani you helped…and May God reward you for that.
Now don't spend another 500 to try to launch an FIR.
Ab is mein kia ?

Rambler

I was scammed by a guy living on rawalpindi gulshan colony.He offered his Call of Duty warzone damascus account and i send him more then 500 euro on world remit and now he ran away with my money.I have his full Name and address and his picture.i want to ask what is the procedure to file an online IFR against him ? i have the world remit invoices and he took that money from bank so it will also be in bank CCTV.Anyone who can help me with online FIR or do i have to come to Pakistan myself in order to register FIR against that a$$hole ? i linked the scammer pic as thumb.

Scammers, scavenge on greed, Be careful next time and buy things at the right price!

Rambler

Hahaha..My advice would be to consider the scammer a poor Pakistani you helped…and May God reward you for that.
Ab is mein kia ?

Good advice my dear, Ab is mein kia?

kayawish

Ab is mein kia ?
why it cost 500 euro to launch FIR in Pakistan ? atleast i want to try to naab that scammer he is also involved scamming many people and he was also banned on player auctions and epicnpc.maaf karne se us ko aor himat milay gee.Doosra nawaz shareef nahin banana hai us ko.

kakamuna420

اب اس میں کیا
after remittances, these days everybody in the country is trying to rip the people they kicked out. Every day I get requests for saqda, wells (accompanied with your name takhti), fans in the mosque and even putting their own kids as cancer patients. All coming from well-educated people. Where are we headed?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

say bye bye to your money. You can’t blame a country when you lost money due to your own Personal stupidity.
I lost few hundred dollars to an apparently credible Canadian vape company when I paid them and they never shipped.

whenever you buy something online, it’s your duty to see if your transaction will be secure or not. Online Conmen exist in every country, actually more in western counties than here.

an immigrant like you who went to claim asylum pretending to be a Pakistani should know this more than anyone.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Launch your complain through Pakistan Citizen Portal App and also register your complain on FIA's website.

kayawish

if FIA dont work then i am willing to pay another $500 to any gangster so he can atleast break his arms so the scammer can never use computer again.

kayawish

Launch your complain through Pakistan Citizen Portal App and also register your complain on FIA's website.
FIA website kam nahin kar raha hai after when i click submit i get this "The specified URL cannot be found. "

kayawish

say bye bye to your money. You can’t blame a country when you lost money due to your own Personal stupidity.
I lost few hundred dollars to an apparently credible Canadian vape company when I paid them and they never shipped.

whenever you buy something online, it’s your duty to see if your transaction will be secure or not. Online Conmen exist in every country, actually more in western counties than here.

an immigrant like you who went to claim asylum pretending to be a Pakistani should know this more than anyone.
abay chutyea mera dade ka dada kohat se tha tu apna shajra bata aab ? tu wohin hinduoon ki aulad hai jis ko humaray abao ajdad ne talwar ke zor par musalman banaya tha . go and ask ur dad. ?

kayawish

main ne socha pakistani hai scam nahin kare ga aur oper se pathan bhi hai pada chinar se :(