Saudi Arabia & Sahih Al-Bukhari

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
maxresdefault.jpg

karachiwala

brother please stop sharing your stupid ideas. this moron is talking about love of The Holy Prophet SAW and his face is one which is 180 degrees from Sunnah? not sure what you drink but today at iftar time use Rooh Afza.

Wake up Pak

brother please stop sharing your stupid ideas. this moron is talking about love of The Holy Prophet SAW and his face is one which is 180 degrees from Sunnah? not sure what you drink but today at iftar time use Rooh Afza.
Brother what did he say wrong? Can you deny what he said? It is from your favorite book of hadeeth so called sahih albokhari.
It is almost aftaar time and i suggest you should drink rooh afza and chill.

Wake up Pak

I'm not here to please anyone but to expose the lies, filth and abuse of my Nabi Kareem by the muhaddaseen.
There are some good ahadeeth but in the end, we will be questioned about the Quran not the ahadeeth.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Karachi bhai, whats up? Every scholar who appeals to reason and talks the truth you label him stupid. moron etc.

May I ask you who do you NOT consider to be a moron, stupid so on and so forth. And please share some videos of them so we can also be enlightened.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mufti Abu Layth is ❤️. I've learned so much from him over the past year, year and a half. Him and Ghamdi Saab have totally changed my way of thinking. If we only had more scholars like him and Ghamdi in Pakistan, man what a difference it would make. These people talk about the real Islam and its true spirit and essence.

But of course if this happens how will these jahil mullahs sell their chooran. No wonder Ghamdi was forced to flee from Pakistan fearing his life and Mufti Abu Layth will now not go back fearing his.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Majoosi aur qadiani aik he hain.
Actually qadianis are better, technically speaking. They have only one extra prophet, while majoosis have 12. You can hang around a qaidiani for years and not know he's a qaidiani, with a majoosi you will instantly know he is one when he takes out his stone to pray on.

Wake up Pak

Mufti Abu Layth is ❤️. I've learned so much from him over the past year, year and a half. Him and Ghamdi Saab have totally changed my way of thinking. If we only had more scholars like him and Ghamdi in Pakistan, man what a difference it would make. These people talk about the real Islam and its true spirit and essence.

But of course if this happens how will these jahil mullahs sell their chooran. No wonder Ghamdi was forced to flee from Pakistan fearing his life and Mufti Abu Layth will now not go back fearing his.
Mufti Abu Layth makes lots of sense but, unfortunately, our majority will not understand it as they are drenched in preconceived mindset infiltrated by our fake mullahs/Mufti/sheikh/allama/maulana etc.
There is so much filth in the ahadeeth books that you can't even read it in front of family members.
No doubt there are some good ahadeeth as well but in the here after the Allah wil question us about the Quran not the ahadeeth books.

Wake up Pak

When i pointed that this guy will be banned i was not pointing at you but there was a majoos with the id of (out_law) who was using abusive language.
And the admin took care of him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mufti Abu Layth makes lots of sense but, unfortunately, our majority will not understand it as they are drenched in preconceived mindset infiltrated by our fake mullahs/Mufti/sheikh/allama/maulana etc.
There is so much filth in the ahadeeth books that you can't even read it in front of family members.
No doubt there are some good ahadeeth as well but in the here after the Allah wil question us about the Quran not the ahadeeth books.
Its not easy, its like literally converting to another religion, because what actual Islam is and what is being passed of as Islam are very different. Big basis is a person needs to have critical thinking skills, something that is never taught in aur rutta maro schools.

For the longest time I was not able to consolidate the Islam of the Quran and Good hadith with what was being passed on as Islam and the many many hadith which went against the essence and spirit of Islam. I always thought this was due to my own shortcomings in understanding them. The big discovery came when it was realized that hadith are not holy text, but at best a third persons account of the life and times of the Prophet and there is a lot margin of error in it and when Bhukarigate came out. Then hadith basically became a book from we can assume if anything good is said or anything which encourages one to do good deeds can be attributed to the Prophet or corroborate some events which happened as a matter of history but we cannot take any rulings from it, nor can we consider it any shape or form as sacred text.

I hate to say, but credit is given where credit is due. Having long debates with you over here made me want to go revisit many things and look up broader prospectives. Although I might not be 100% agreement with you or you way of "preaching" but I can say now we are now somewhat traveling on a similar path.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When i pointed that this guy will be banned i was not pointing at you but there was a majoos with the id of (out_law) who was using abusive language.
And the admin took care of him.
Why do you even bother, all these majoosi matric failed minions of the ring leader there is only 1 I have blocked.

Wake up Pak

Why do you even bother, all these majoosi matric failed minions of the ring leader there is only 1 I have blocked.
I am really not bothered at all but they will tag my posts and abuse me.
Actually, in a way i am exposing there filthy sect or should i say cult.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will eventually block them but at the same times i want them to be exposed.
Don't worry about thag they can still see you and will keep barking and exposing themselves . Every now and then I click show ignored content just for shits and giggles and they are still barking in the background.

karachiwala

Karachi bhai, whats up? Every scholar who appeals to reason and talks the truth you label him stupid. moron etc.

May I ask you who do you NOT consider to be a moron, stupid so on and so forth. And please share some videos of them so we can also be enlightened.
if someone talks about the love of Holy Prophet but his appearance is contrary to Sunnah of the Holy Prophet SAW then I do not listen to that person. your love should appear in your life then where is that love?