RSS Leader Hosabale Attacks Narendra Modi Over Pakistan Policy

nepali.nationalist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everything to banning of cow slaughter, Ghar Wapsi forced conversion events, Muslim Bahu lao, Hindu beti Bachao, Love Jihad Propoganda ....and many more are all based on Muslim Hatred :biggthumpup: ...secularism at its very best ...

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In one breath you gave a clean chit to Pakistan and in the same breath you crucified a huge country called India. One look at the demographic Hindu break up of Pakistan in 1947 v/s Muslim break up of India in 1947 and comparison of the demographics in 2016 tells another story.

On TV you have people calling hindus' dogs, and the treatment of minorities in Pakistan especially Hindus is pathetic to say the least. Pakistani hindus are migrating to India, how many muslims do you see lining up to migrate to Pakistan from India?

[h=2]Demographics of religion in Pakistan[edit][/h]Based on information collected from [[Library of alabama ]], Pew Research Center, CIA World Factbook, Oxford University, University of Pennsylvania,U.S. State Department and others, the following is a list of estimations about the percentage of people professing different faiths in the coknkininioknlk imations vary considerably from source to source, depending on methods of research and databases that were used.

India demographics
CompositionHindus[SUP][32][/SUP]Muslims[SUP][33][/SUP]Christians[SUP][34][/SUP]Sikhs[SUP][35][/SUP]Buddhist[SUP][36][/SUP]Jains[SUP][37][/SUP]Others[SUP]1[/SUP][SUP][38][/SUP]
% of total population79.80%14.23%2.30%1.72%0.70%0.37%0.89%
10-year growth % (est. 2001-2011)[SUP][39][/SUP]16.8%24.6%15.5%8.4%6.1%5.4%103.1%
Child sex ratio (0–6 yrs)925950964786942870976
Literacy rate (65% for age 7 and above, 2001 census)[SUP][40][/SUP]64.5%60.0%80.3%70.4%73.0%95.0%50.0%

Table 2: Census information for 2011[SUP] [31] [/SUP]

Just to be clear, Pakistan has no anti hindu sentiments. This is only so called secular "India", who has anti-muslim sentiments.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
In one breath you gave a clean chit to Pakistan and in the same breath you crucified a huge country called India. One look at the demographic Hindu break up of Pakistan in 1947 v/s Muslim break up of India in 1947 and comparison of the demographics in 2016 tells another story.

On TV you have people calling hindus' dogs, and the treatment of minorities in Pakistan especially Hindus is pathetic to say the least. Pakistani hindus are migrating to India, how many muslims do you see lining up to migrate to Pakistan from India?

Demographics of religion in Pakistan[edit]

Based on information collected from [[Library of alabama ]], Pew Research Center, CIA World Factbook, Oxford University, University of Pennsylvania,U.S. State Department and others, the following is a list of estimations about the percentage of people professing different faiths in the coknkininioknlk imations vary considerably from source to source, depending on methods of research and databases that were used.

India demographics
CompositionHindus[SUP][32][/SUP]Muslims[SUP][33][/SUP]Christians[SUP][34][/SUP]Sikhs[SUP][35][/SUP]Buddhist[SUP][36][/SUP]Jains[SUP][37][/SUP]Others[SUP]1[/SUP][SUP][38][/SUP]
% of total population79.80%14.23%2.30%1.72%0.70%0.37%0.89%
10-year growth % (est. 2001-2011)[SUP][39][/SUP]16.8%24.6%15.5%8.4%6.1%5.4%103.1%
Child sex ratio (0–6 yrs)925950964786942870976
Literacy rate (65% for age 7 and above, 2001 census)[SUP][40][/SUP]64.5%60.0%80.3%70.4%73.0%95.0%50.0%

Show me the program where they said Hindu dogs. If that ever happened, I feel disgusted by it. Going by your logic, how may American's you see linning up to migrate to India ? Where-as Indians are biggest nationality migrating to US. So, does US treats Hindus better then India ?

kesariya

Banned
Show me the program where they said Hindu dogs. If that ever happened, I feel disgusted by it. Going by your logic, how may American's you see linning up to migrate to India ? Where-as Indians are biggest nationality migrating to US. So, does US treats Hindus better then India ?

namaskar bhai jan (bigsmile)

is forum par nawa nawa aya hai sonia ?

kesariya

Banned

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, there are many videos of Bal-tackery, for starter check this out. Then Gujrat incident, show me one of that nature in Pakistan.
Well your point was that there are none in Pakistan who called Hindus as " dogs" ? Now why you are moving away from that point ? Who was debating about whether Hindus accept Muslims ?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well your point was that there are none in Pakistan who called Hindus as " dogs" ? Now why you are moving away from that point ? Who was debating about whether Hindus accept Muslims ?
Well, I did not comment on them, because other then Zahid Hamid video (whom I never take seriously, and do not want to watch, specially in this month), are indirect references to Indians. You are just taking sentence by sentence. The video of comedy show, is directed towards to Mohdi not Hindu religion. I still think they shouldn't have used religion name, in respect of it, and should have made direct reference.

As a Muslim and Pakistani , i would like to apologize to you and other Hindus for these stupid comments. My religion does not allow us to make fun of other religions.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The rampant use of the proverb muh me ram bagal me churi to assert that hindus are bad people is another example of pakistanis demonizing hindus'. I am also shocked that you have declared qadiyanis as kafirs via a change in your constitution and that Pakistanis sign a declaration to this effect when they apply for a passport. If you can't do justice to human beings and its not your religion but your constitution which made it thus, what can be more degrading than this?

Are you being naive ? India is an over populated country, why would someone living in a society that provides social security want to migrate to India? And even if they want to we can't support this load. Americans do come to India for work experience, because India is a good market to get trained in. Indians migrate to USA because they have skill sets and they are in demand in the US not because of religion. They are highly educated migrants moving from India to the US not asylum seekers. You are comparing apples with oranges.
You are changing the goal post when faced with irrefutable evidence of facts. Stick to India, Pakistan and everything will be crystal clear.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
The rampant use of the proverb muh me ram bagal me churi to assert that hindus are bad people is another example of pakistanis demonizing hindus'. I am also shocked that you have declared qadiyanis as kafirs via a change in your constitution and that Pakistanis sign a declaration to this effect when they apply for a passport. If you can't do justice to human beings and its not your religion but your constitution which made it thus, what can be more degrading than this?

Are you being naive ? India is an over populated country, why would someone living in a society that provides social security want to migrate to India? And even if they want to we can't support this load. Americans do come to India for work experience, because India is a good market to get trained in. Indians migrate to USA because they have skill sets and they are in demand in the US not because of religion. They are highly educated migrants moving from India to the US not asylum seekers. You are comparing apples with oranges.
You are changing the goal post when faced with irrefutable evidence of facts. Stick to India, Pakistan and everything will be crystal clear.

This is our country, and we define rules and regulation. Our religion is quite clear, on who Muslim is and who is not, and we do not need dictation from you to define that.

Now, coming back to your point, when I show that you guys are lines to get to America, you beautifully defy by saying you are comparing apples with oranges. In one sentence you are saying Americans come to India to get trained, and then you say India is over-populated country. This is my friend is called contradiction. So, when Americans want to come it is not populated, but when Pakistani Hindus wants to come it is over-populated. Amazing logic !!!!

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is our country, and we define rules and regulation. Our religion is quite clear, on who Muslim is and who is not, and we do not need dictation from you to define that. It is similar to you guys not allowing mulims to slaughter cow. Now, it is perfectly alright when you define how minorities would live in your country, but when we do you are shocked. Get shocked on treatment of Muslims, first in India then talk about us.

Now, coming back to your point, when I show that you guys are lines to get to America, you beautifully defy by saying you are comparing apples with oranges. In one sentence you are saying Americans come to India to get trained, and then you say India is over-populated country. This is my friend is called contradiction. So, when Americans want to come it is not populated, but when Pakistani Hindus wants to come it is over-populated. Amazing logic !!!!

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are hypocrites .You accept aid from Kafirs but you can't treat your own citizens as equals and denigrate them as kafirs.Constitution of India does not differentiate between 2 people on any grounds. Don't be daft or rather pretend to be daft. Pakistani Hindus are migrating to India because of religious persecution which we accept despite the fact India is over populated only on humanitarian grounds and because where else would Hindus go? Your trying to equate Potential American migration with Pakistani hindus just proves how far from logic you are. By fudging the facts you choose to deepen the glut of maturity in your thinking.

This is our country, and we define rules and regulation. Our religion is quite clear, on who Muslim is and who is not, and we do not need dictation from you to define that. It is similar to you guys not allowing mulims to slaughter cow. Now, it is perfectly alright when you define how minorities would live in your country, but when we do you are shocked. Get shocked on treatment of Muslims, first in India then talk about us.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are hypocrites .You accept aid from Kafirs but you can't treat your own citizens as equals and denigrate them as kafirs.Constitution of India does not differentiate between 2 people on any grounds. Don't be daft or rather pretend to be daft. Pakistani Hindus are migrating to India because of religious persecution which we accept despite the fact India is over populated only on humanitarian grounds and because where else would Hindus go? Your trying to equate Potential American migration with Pakistani hindus just proves how far from logic you are. By fudging the facts you choose to deepen the glut of maturity in your thinking.

Are you kidding me ? You are a hypocrite by only doing selective reply. Atleast I had a courage to accept what was wrong. What you did was to ignore my comment on slaughtering of Cow ? If a person buys a cow, it is his property, he can do whatever he wants to do, like rest of the world. You call it no differentiation. My foot, equal law in India.
"The strictest laws are in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, where the slaughter of cow and its progeny, including bulls and bullocks of all ages, is completely banned. Most States prohibit the slaughter of cows of all ages."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India

Then there was shahadat of Babri mosque, I earlier shared the video of Bal-Thakra feeling proud about it. I can go on and on.

I wasted alot of time, arguing with you. But I think I am talking to desendant of RSS's here. No point in wasting more time. You had no courage on accepting that muslims are treated as a second class citizen in India.

Peace out.

Last edited:

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry we are not in your league.. Kafir ka paisa hazam hota hai kafir hazam nahi hota... wah re wah.. dont bring irrelevant subjects in to the fray like cow slaughter. As usual you look at the world from your narrow selfish prism.
Cow slaughter is a subject of state legislation and in some states it is legal and it is illegal in others. Apparently you want to slaughter cows to satisfy your thirst for blood. While we are talking about saving animal life you treat human beings worse than animals. This is why i say we are not in your league when it comes to cruelty and barbaric tendencies. Musims are first grade citizens of India and they are very thankful they did not have to see the things you get to see every day in Pakistan. Have fun in your world of hate.

Are you kidding me ? You are a hypocrite by only doing selective reply. Atleast I had a courage to accept what was wrong. What you did was to ignore my comment on slaughtering of Cow ? If a person buys a cow, it is his property, he can do whatever he wants to do, like rest of the world. You call it no differentiation. My foot, equal law in India.
"The strictest laws are in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, where the slaughter of cow and its progeny, including bulls and bullocks of all ages, is completely banned. Most States prohibit the slaughter of cows of all ages."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India

Then there was shahadat of Babri mosque, I earlier shared the video of Bal-Thakra feeling proud about it. I can go on and on.

I wasted alot of time, arguing with you. But I think I am talking to desendant of RSS's here. No point in wasting more time. You had no courage on accepting that muslims are treated as a second class citizen in India.

Peace out.

newlife

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bal Thackeray was the biggest dog of RSS, the man who attacked needs to one step further to attack Modi!

kesariya

Banned
Bal Thackeray was the biggest dog of RSS, the man who attacked needs to one step further to attack Modi!

you are right bal thakre was a dog , he hated muslims and hindus alike . he was only barking dog ,

but there are thousand times more dangerous dogs in pakistan who bark and bite both ,these dogs kill even muslims , nothing to talk about hindu ,qadiyani , shia , masihi , sikhs .

malik ishaq himself had killed more than 200 shias .

55dbc17b365d9.jpg