Revolution or corrupt system

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
REVOLUTION OR CORRUPT SYSTEM

The system in Pakistan is not democracy,it's tyranny of majority . And our so called leadership and many others are saving this tyranny of majority . People are dying of hunger and bombs . Criminals are asking for ransom but our leaders are all together to save this sham democracy. I guess they do this because they do not have any worries in their personal life . Their kids are safe because they are abroad ,they don't worry about hunger because they have enough money to survive .They are not worried about bombs because they have enough security .They are not worried about criminals because they are powerful but unfortunately common men are facing all these challenges .

We never had and have true democrats in our history . All of our leaders mix religion with democracy to creat confusion in the society.Even our so called leader Zulfiqaur bhutto seemed totally confused and was under the pressure by Mullaz at the time when he was making constitution of Pak .The problem with Pakistan is when democrats come in to power then they become dictator and when dictators take over the Govt, they try to be democrats with the help of corrupt politicians so that they can prolong their dictatorship .

I believe in current situation,the system of Pakistan needs changing In fact Pakistan needs a revolution People of Pak need to come out on the streets and make our so called leaders run for their life .I believe people should die in the struggle of revolution instead of dying in hunger and bombs .I use to have hopes with Imran Khan but unfortunately he has disappointed the nation too . Imran came to politics to change the system but now sadly he is part of this stinky democracy . After rigged elections he should have understood that this system where political mafia'a are controlling the electoral system, he can not become PM.
After rigged election he should have called for revolution instead of Dharna and sitting in the assemblies and protesting over rigging .Imran's one call can bring million's of people on the streets to change the system but it seems he does not want to be a revolutionist .I predict after Imran's retirement or may be in his life Pti will become another PPP and Pmln. Imran khan should leave assemblies and come out on the streets to bring revolution other wise it will be too late .In current system soon or later the whole of Pakistan will be controlled by terrorists and political criminals .

I still believe people of Pakistan have the courage to bring revolution. They just need a true and brave leader who belongs to common man not from elite class .At present all our leaders are the protector of this stinky democracy .

Written by

Zamaray khan

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL once again Patwari Propaganda.

I use to have hope with Imran Khan but unfortunately they have disappointed the nation too . Imran came to politics to change the system but now sadly he is part of this stinky democracy . After rigged elections he should have understood that this system where political mafia'a are controlling the political system ,he can't bring change.After rigged election he should have called for revolution instead of Dharna and sitting in assemblies and protesting over rigging .Imran's one call can bring million's of people on the streets to change the system but it seems he does not want to be revolutionist .I predict after Imran's retirement or may be in his life Pti will be another PPP and Pmln.Imran khan should leave assemblies and come on streets to bring revolution other wise it will be too late .In current system soon or later the whole of Pakistan will be controlled by terrorists and political criminals .

The nation including me had great hopes with Imran khan but unfortunately while the nation was giving its life during Dharna time Mr Khan was busy in love with Reham khan even during Dharna days they have done their Secret Nikah .
Imran is an honest man but to be a great leader and to be able to oppose political mafias like Pmln ,ppp ,and mqm just honesty is not enough.
A great leader controls his emotions and feelings .
A leader does not allow himself to fall in love during political movements.
If Mr Jinnah had a love affair during the freedom movement then we would have never been able to have Pakistan.
Its very sad that a politician who had so many followers and worked so hard for 19 years to get to this stage ,has damaged his image and political struggle just for a whore from England .
What a shame.

Last edited:

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
The irony of the matter is that army is the one that brought us here in the first place. Bhutto was the political son of Ayub Khan, Nawaz Sharif was the political son of Zia ul Haq. MQM and Taliban are the pet projects of our army. So is this the army that is going to be our savior? The wise know that army is not the solution but the root of the problem. They should stop rigging elections in Pakistan to bring in their proteges and let the people of Pakistan truly elect their leaders for a change.

Zamaray Khan

The irony of the matter is that army is the one that brought us here in the first place. Bhutto was the political son of Ayub Khan, Nawaz Sharif was the political son of Zia ul Haq. MQM and Taliban are the pet projects of our army. So is this the army that is going to be our savior? The wise know that army is not the solution but the root of the problem. They should stop rigging elections in Pakistan to bring in their proteges and let the people of Pakistan truly elect their leaders for a change.

I respect your opinion . Thanks from your comments .

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
your below the belt comments about IK have already showed your intellectual level. And you are not the only one in that club.

Thanks for your comments .By the way I love patwaris lol . I hope you will entertaining us with your great intellectual level lol . Keep smiling .

Zamaray Khan

your below the belt comments about IK have already showed your intellectual level. And you are not the only one in that club.

My friend no one is angel . At times any one can say rude thing . In fact Imran said many things below the belt about many people at many times .But we need to see the person as whole but should I tell some thing very important. If PTI has people like in the party then it doesn't need enemies coz you are damaging PTI than Pmln . Keep it up Mr Japan .

Zamaray Khan

Democratic Evolution Janab ..... !!!!

Friend so you think Zarari ,Nawaz ,Altaf ,Fazlu and their coming generation Bilawal ,hamza and plenty more would allow democratic revolution

to come, or may be you are thinking that they are the ones who are going to bring democratic revolution.

My friend in both cases keep dreaming about democratic revolution and keep seeing Ayan ali kind of models taking your money abroad.

I will talk to you after 20 years and I will still hear you waiting for democratic revolution .

Last edited:

Zamaray Khan

Thanks for your comments .By the way I love patwaris lol . I hope you will entertaining us with your great intellectual level lol . Keep smiling .

Friend so you think Zarari ,Nawaz ,Altaf ,Fazlu and their coming generation Bilawal ,hamza and plenty more would allow democratic revolution

to come, or may be you are thinking that they are the ones who are going to bring democratic revolution.

My friend keep dreaming about democratic revolution and keep seeing Ayan ali kind of models taking your money abroad.

I will talk to you after 20 years and I will still hear you waiting for democratic revolution .