Radio Pakistan employees conclude protest as govt takes back its decision

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now potiaans start licking your words again......confused.com
It’s the people’s government, if they don’t want it, then there is nothing wrong with changing decisions, and they will all be for the best interest of the country. The country is a mess and these idiots are not realising that it’s the people of the country who have to find running of the government. We cannot love on loans for ever, next five years on loans and the country will be bankrupt, with hyperinflation, Pakistan’s current will be worth less than a tissue paper, just like what happens to Zimbabwe and Venezuela, google it and you will know what I mean. We have to start standing on our own feet. That’s the only way.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK should have an address to the nation and then start implementing the hard/tough steps from the next day.

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
govt needs to realize most of these are political workers and instead of listening to their demands they need to be smacked and kicked out... they were probably doing this on instructions. IK will never be able to achieve anything this way...

ppp and N know this very well and use this tactic everywhere...

intekhab

It’s the people’s government, if they don’t want it, then there is nothing wrong with changing decisions, and they will all be for the best interest of the country. The country is a mess and these idiots are not realising that it’s the people of the country who have to find running of the government. We cannot love on loans for ever, next five years on loans and the country will be bankrupt, with hyperinflation, Pakistan’s current will be worth less than a tissue paper, just like what happens to Zimbabwe and Venezuela, google it and you will know what I mean. We have to start standing on our own feet. That’s the only way.
Government of the people make firm decisions with all the plannings....they just don't say and the retreat....I would like khan to succeed but SORRY it's not looking happening :(:(

Eyeaan

IK should have an address to the nation and then start implementing the hard/tough steps from the next day.
There is no point of making hard/tough decisions at once. We know well what happened with the sacking of 1100 or 3300 officers at once by yehya and bhutto regimes. Governments had to deal with the mess created by such decisions in the courts.

There is no hurry. The government will be put to test after five years for its performance. The current media circus or the hopes/disappointments of the electorate or media criticism are part of the politics and shouldn't be a significant factor in the decision making or statecraft. About all democratic governments become less popular in the initial years because of lag between the electorate's hopes and promises and the slower nature of the institutions.

a) A decision is to be well thought, having long term benefits and sustainability.
b) A decision ought to be justifiable among the available options.
c) Further all the parties should be given opportunity for input.
d) It is better for the government to refer such issues to the parliament; so that multiple views are heard. That is the forum made for such debates. The majority government always prevails but at that forum it avails the opportunity to revise and refine its decisions.

The issue of Radio Pakistan is technology driven which has rendered much of the current infrastructure obsolete. - So sooner or later it has to go away but option to lease the premises or another alternative usage does not follow automatically.
Perhaps it is better that the building is used for national Media archive and exhibition along with state of art media institute/research center. The location of the building/history demands setup of a national/public institution than a rental space for the private investors. The current facilities can be rented out to generate funds. There are several options to use the building to raise funds however to explore such opportunities they have to be open and come out of small advisory/bureaucratic confines.

Last edited:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Government of the people make firm decisions with all the plannings....they just don't say and the retreat....I would like khan to succeed but SORRY it's not looking happening :(:(

Oh he will succeed, that’s not the issue, what i was trying to make you understand, this is a democratic government, they do things for the betterment of the people, there isn’t a single straight road or one hardline decision. They have to look at options and listen to people’s concerns. Which is what they are doing. This government is trying to balance the books by cleaning up and reorganising the mountain of mess the other governments have left behind.

intekhab

Oh he will succeed, that’s not the issue, what i was trying to make you understand, this is a democratic government, they do things for the betterment of the people, there isn’t a single straight road or one hardline decision. They have to look at options and listen to people’s concerns. Which is what they are doing. This government is trying to balance the books by cleaning up and reorganising the mountain of mess the other governments have left behind.
Don't give me a lecture on democracy.....khan was doing that with busharraf and don't just try to dust the turnip.....I know what you guys are capable of....combination of confused people:cool::cool:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't give me a lecture on democracy.....khan was doing that with busharraf and don't just try to dust the turnip.....I know what you guys are capable of....combination of confused people:cool::cool:
I am not, to be honest I wouldn’t want to be a jackass whisperer, but sometime the stupidity of people’s minds compel me to do it. We support everybody who supports Pakistan, I think the biggest deliverer for Pakistan was Ayub Khan, he industrialised the country, so I love him for that. I love everybody who loves Pakistan. As for noonies. I say burn these bastards in a furnace, they do not deserve to live in a civilised society. And it isn’t called confusion. It’s called getting your priorities right and doing the right thing.

intekhab

I am not, to be honest I wouldn’t want to be a jackass whisperer, but sometime the stupidity of people’s minds compel me to do it. We support everybody who supports Pakistan, I think the biggest deliverer for Pakistan was Ayub Khan, he industrialised the country, so I love him for that. I love everybody who loves Pakistan. As for noonies. I say burn these bastards in a furnace, they do not deserve to live in a civilised society. And it isn’t called confusion. It’s called getting your priorities right and doing the right thing.
If your hero is ayub khan then I can understand your mentality and that is not acceptable anymore....I am a proud pakistani but no compromise on my integrity and respect therefore I told you before and telling you now don't lick the boots like bloody noooras did......no need to reply if you still try of dusting the turnips:cool::cool:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If your hero is ayub khan then I can understand your mentality and that is not acceptable anymore....I am a proud pakistani but no compromise on my integrity and respect therefore I told you before and telling you now don't lick the boots like bloody noooras did......no need to reply if you still try of dusting the turnips:cool::cool:
Integrity, and respect, hmmm, your integrity and respect is because of these boots, they protect your borders so you can boast about our integrity and respect. And you obviously don’t read just follow those morons who keep shouting about Army is this bad and Army is that bad. If these assholes were good, Army couldn’t do shit. You ain’t proud, I don’t think you are even Pakistani, you just happen to live in Pakistan, and somone who only cares about themselves just like thousands of other. I can give you a dozen reasons why I love Ayub Khan. You give 5 reasons why I shouldn’t. Not the reasons Ganjoo is talking about.

intekhab

Integrity, and respect, hmmm, your integrity and respect is because of these boots. And you obviously don’t read just follow those morons who keep shouting about Army is this bad and Army is that bad. If these assholes were good, Army couldn’t do shit. You ain’t proud, I don’t think you are even Pakistani, you just happen to live in Pakistan, and somone who only cares about themselves just like thousands of other. I can give you a dozen reasons why I love Ayub Khan. You give 5 reasons why I shouldn’t. Not the reasons Ganjoo is talking about.
Listen madam .....you don't know who I am neither I know u ....so don't just make a statement that I love pakistan becouse I am pakistani...just go thru the history of pakistan in more detail and with different views then analyse them all and then come and talk ...we will have a good conversation but without biased comments....bhutto was elected with huge majority,what was his end.....ganjooo punjabi got TWO times 2/3majority,where is he standing.....this khan is also a pawn which is controlled by some people and they will kick his ass out whenever they feel doing it.:cool::cool:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen madam .....you don't know who I am neither I know u ....so don't just make a statement that I love pakistan becouse I am pakistani...just go thru the history of pakistan in more detail and with different views then analyse them all and then come and talk ...we will have a good conversation but without biased comments....bhutto was elected with huge majority,what was his end.....ganjooo punjabi got TWO times 2/3majority,where is he standing.....this khan is also a pawn which is controlled by some people and they will kick his ass out whenever they feel doing it.:cool::cool:
Trying to be cocky now are we, you are from a group of bitches who only moan, coming up with problems but no solutions, I dont need to know you, neither do I want to know, I just don’t agree with the shit coming out of you. What the fuck are you doing here, if you ain’t Pakistani, discussing Pakistan’s issues with you is fruitless. But let me just enlighten your brain a little bit, Bhutto was a minister in Ayub Khans government, he was given a very prominent position, but the guy was a fucking back staber and stabbed him in the back, broke the country in two and was hung for it. I thank Zia for that. Nawaz was similarly groomed by Zia, was Punjab finance minnitser in his government then CM, and was elected as PM with ISI help, they were given monetary and logistical support in the form of IJI. Imran Khan in Pakistan is the only politician who achieved the highest office out of his own struggle, the guy is a gem, he was offered short cuts long ago, but he is not for sale. You either lack the mental capacity to understand all this or totally irrelevant to Pakistan. You want a conversation, I am up for it, suggest a topic and let’s get it on.

intekhab

Trying to be cocky now are we, you are from a group of bitches who only moan, coming up with problems but no solutions, I dont need to know you, neither do I want to know, I just don’t agree with the shit coming out of you. What the fuck are you doing here, if you ain’t Pakistani, discussing Pakistan’s issues with you is fruitless. But let me just enlighten your brain a little bit, Bhutto was a minister in Ayub Khans government, he was given a very prominent position, but the guy was a fucking back staber and stabbed him in the back, broke the country in two and was hung for it. I thank Zia for that. Nawaz was similarly groomed by Zia, was Punjab finance minnitser in his government then CM, and was elected as PM with ISI help, they were given monetary and logistical support in the form of IJI. Imran Khan in Pakistan is the only politician who achieved the highest office out of his own struggle, the guy is a gem, he was offered short cuts long ago, but he is not for sale. You either lack the mental capacity to understand all this or totally irrelevant to Pakistan. You want a conversation, I am up for it, suggest a topic and let’s get it on.
You are not worth to (n)(n)talk....keep licking you bitch....ignored

intekhab

You are in my ignore list you biatch......piece of shiaat