Possible outcomes of PTI long march...

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Election can be done... Sharif will dissolve the assembly,.
Establisment will ask q league or mqm to move away shahbaz will loose the majority president will ask for vote of confidence, shoebaz will lose call for new election
Actually wadey mian sb is ready but choto want to be pm a bit longer, while zardari and fazlu wants to enjoy the remaining term
Valid points...

The Q and MQM option is the emergency button. Lots can happen, let's see..

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
A lot of ex army men have come forward for Khans support and it puts a lot of pressure internally in army. Ex army could come forward but in service men cannot publicly give statements. But it's a common knowledge that they support Khan. As an institution it is trying to be neutral, but of course they still faced backlash from within as well for the ouster.

Also a lot of journalist are saying that army is saying to current govt to go for election, because they are taking pressure from Khan. Not sure how much this is true but many journalists are saying that.

I'm in US and watch reasonable amount of variety. I think I have watched enough that I know what each journalist will say lol ... almost every journalist has some inclination.
OK... Thanks..

And yes. You're right on the ex Army personnel..

Well... Let me just say, it's not a "pressure" upon anyone to side with him, probably they just deem it RIGHT to be on his side. ?

His statement is convincing, unless a portion of the "Grey mass" up there is "affected" to some extent, you know.. ??

There's a reason you see, why they're running away from elections, the popular support simply isn't there.

They called these assemblies fake, but they're OK for a "stealth rule" to fix up few things. ?

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It doesn't matter much that what the oucomes will be because it is only the begning. PTI can still resign from Punjab and KPK and push for their resignations in the NA. It will never be possible for the EC to hold by-elections in over 400 constituencies. And according to the constituation they must hold these elections within 3 months.
Secondly, the establishment knows that if this drags on, Khan will start naming them as local handlers for the Americans. They wouldn't like it.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
OK... Thanks..

And yes. You're right on the ex Army personnel..

Well... Let me just say, it's not a "pressure" upon anyone to side with him, probably they just deem it RIGHT to be on his side. ?

His statement is convincing, unless a portion of the "Grey mass" up there is "affected" to some extent, you know.. ??

There's a reason you see, why they're running away from elections, the popular support simply isn't there.

They called these assemblies fake, but they're OK for a "stealth rule" to fix up few things. ?
Dear when opposition was saying before presenting no-confidence motion to go for election, then Khan was saying NO. Now he wants it. He knew about conspiracy then as well ? Then why he was hesitating then and not now ?

Also btw if he's saying that there's conspiracy then he needs to prove it as well (letter alone doesn't prove it). Just because he's saying it doesn't prove it.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear when opposition was saying before presenting no-confidence motion to go for election, then Khan was saying NO. Now he wants it. He knew about conspiracy then as well ? Then why he was hesitating then and not now ?

Also btw if he's saying that there's conspiracy then he needs to prove it as well (letter alone doesn't prove it). Just because he's saying it doesn't prove it.
LOL.... Biden should literally ring your door - bell and say yes we were involved!

He dissolved assemblies and elections could be held.

Rest. He didn't know that the few allies would be bought so easily, hence he deemed fit to go..

Discussing any further with you is encouraging. trollism..

Let's just call it a day.!

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think it's a good idea . PTI has the chance to get back into gov so they should follow that path. Current gov is too weak . Let them get exposed with their incompetencies

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
LOL.... Biden should literally ring your door - bell and say yes we were involved!

He dissolved assemblies and elections could be held.

Rest. He didn't know that the few allies would be bought so easily, hence he deemed fit to go..

Discussing any further with you is encouraging. trollism..

Let's just call it a day.!
He dissolved assemblies when he didn't had any right to do. You cannot dissolve assemblies when no-confidence motion is active.

I'm hardcore PTI fan but let's use our brains as well.

You have heard the phrase, extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence? Could I ask you evidence we have for conspiracy ? Arahad sharif asked Khan in interview what evidence he has about conspiracy besides that letter. He said "those meeting that US people did with oppsition folks". That's the total evidence ? Also btw those kind of meetings have been happening before 2018 as well.

If you're building a huge campaign then the evidence should be crystal clear as well.

Also we don't know if allies were bought or they thought that govt is drowning so let's jump the boat.

I'm in no way saying that any other party is better. I'd choose Khan any day. But Khan has a tendency to say things without evidence. You remember 35 puncture ? Eventually there wasn't any evidence for it as well.

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
کتنے اوور سیز پاکستانی اپنی باجیاں اسلام آباد بھیج رہے ہیں

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Bajwa gave assurances to Zardari. Imran Khan must be stopped at any cost. Long March will be stopped with Road blocks, tear gas, water canons, danda and if require bullet, police will use what they can to stop it.

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Establishment is planning to Kill Imran Khan and his party. Judiciary, army and corrupt mafia working together to destroy Pakistan.

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
دوسروں کے لانگ مارچ میں شہادتیں ہوتی ہیں
‏بدکار نیازی کے لانگ مارچ میں ولادتیں ہوتی ہیں