Possible outcomes of PTI long march...

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan finally announces the date of the Long March. What do you think will be the outcome of the upcoming PTI's long march and how? Two points I would like to mention:

1. With all parties united in Parliament against the PTI's 'sit-in', Imran's last 'dharna' failed to achieve the desired goal.

2. However the government and Establishment are not on the same page. Presumably the Establishment will not assist the government stop the march.

So with these two points in mind, what do you guys think will be the outcome of this coming long march and how?

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan finally announces the date of the Long March. What do you think will be the outcome of the upcoming PTI long march and how. Two points I would like to mention

1. With all parties united in Parliament against the PTI's 'sit-in', Imran's last 'sit-in' failed to achieve the desired goal.

2. However the government and Establishment are not on the same page. Presumably the Establishment will not assist the government stop the march.

So with these two points in mind, what do you think will be the outcome of this coming long march and how?
The only plausible conclusion of this long March is not palatable for you, latte!

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
281149814_5083560621734493_2906480048196954586_n.jpg

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
This will be a "compound effect" March.

Means... You'll see lots of people on day 1, more on the next day, even more in the days and eves to follow..

Compound effect. Everyone would like to be part. Finally you'll see Millions.

Traffic too will be choked up.

I

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
He sat for 126 days, nothing happened. How a peaceful sit-in (if it is a sit-in) can cause any harm to govt ?

I don't see it making any dent.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This will be a "compound effect" March.

Means... You'll see lots of people on day 1, more on the next day, even more in the days and eves to follow..

Compound effect. Everyone would like to be part. Finally you'll see Millions.

Traffic too will be choked up.
Ok but what will be the outcome of the march?

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan finally announces the date of the Long March. What do you think will be the outcome of the upcoming PTI's long march and how? Two points I would like to mention:

1. With all parties united in Parliament against the PTI's 'sit-in', Imran's last 'dharna' failed to achieve the desired goal.

So with these two points in mind, what do you guys think will be the outcome of this coming long march and how?

Coming Soon,,

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
He sat for 126 days, nothing happened. How a peaceful sit-in (if it is a sit-in) can cause any harm to govt ?

I don't see it making any dent.
That one was a drawn out one and for recount in few constituencies only..

This one has a whole different substance and national anger along with it.

You can't compare this with the last one.

Moreover, Govt is weak and stands on 1 additional member only, with very tough decisions lying ahead..

Whole different scenarios my friend..

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرے خیال میں اگر آئی ایم ایف سے مذاکرات کامیاب ہوتے ہیں تو حکومت قبل از وقت الیکشن کی طرف نہیں جانا چاہے گی۔ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی حمایت کے بغیر وہ مارچ کو روک نہیں سکتے تاہم اگر حکومت مارچ کو روکنے کی کوشش نہیں کرتی تو میرا نہیں خیال وہ اسلام آباد پہنیچنے کے بعد حکومت پر کوئی خاص دباؤ ڈال سکتے ہیں۔ ہاں اگر پرتشدد واقعات ہوتے ہیں تو فوج مداخلت کرے گی۔

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
it is very uncertain

Sharifs and zardari won't just give up that easily

if they do, they'll be in jail for the rest of their lives!