Poem dedicated to a Child Martyr

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

martyr.png

11-year-old Hamza Nassar was killed by Israeli terror airstrikes just a few months ago. He remained an “unidentified” martyr for several hours at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City before his father recognized him, who went to the hospital looking for him after a long wait and did not return home.
Hamza was fasting and had left to buy some vegetables for his family from the neighborhood market. He died on the last day of Ramadan, just a few hours before Iftaar.

I wrote this poem today in his honour. Give us your feedback.

Last edited:

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
11-year-old Hamza Nassar was killed by Israeli terror airstrikes just a few months ago. He remained an “unidentified” martyr for several hours at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City before his father recognized him, who went to the hospital looking for him after a long wait and did not return home.
Hamza was fasting and had left to buy some vegetables for his family from the neighborhood market. He died on the last day of Ramadan, just a few hours before Iftaar.

I wrote this poem today in his honour. Give us your feedback.

martyr.png
Beautiful

kayawish

You don't have to hate Jews because you love Palestinians. Your brain is fully capable of having two thoughts at the same time. Did you ever try it?
no one like jews.word "Jew" is like a abuse.ever you saw to white people fighting with each other ? they will will abuse each other with words like "Jew" and "Pig" you are the only one who supports them.one more thing your Qadayanis are also surving in israel army.i dont know if your are Qadyani or muslim but i am sure you have balls to tell us the truth who you are ?

kayawish

I am a Muslim supporter of Israel.
Qadayanis are NOT muslims ... and yes , non muslims will only support non muslims even if they kills inocent people.you will also support modi when he kills kashmiris right ? because only jews and hindus are humans not muslims.Israel says that only israelis are humans and rest all are sub humans including Qadyanis ?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Qadayanis are NOT muslims ... and yes , non muslims will only support non muslims even if they kills inocent people.you will also support modi when he kills kashmiris right ? because only jews and hindus are humans not muslims.Israel says that only israelis are humans and rest all are sub humans including Qadyanis ?
Don't forget to take your meds today