PMIK replaced the name plate of shahbaz sharif ..Maryam Auranzeb

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پرائی ٹٹّی پر پھد مارنے کی عادت پٹواریوں کی ہے
وہ کام جو سنتریوں کے دباؤ پر 1998 میں کیا گیا تھا، اُس پر
پٹواری حرامزادے 2020 میں بھی پھد مار رہے ہیں

Just looking at your avatar , people will puke first before close their noses from the Sulpher smell. By the way, were you born like that or you turn in to like that since lots of bad incidents happened in your childhood , molestation , outright insulted rape in open Naswari Land by some uneducated and naive Mullah. You have become the product of all the ills of the society in such a tender age..... Pity on your Naswari Dibbi, how much it could take. ? ...

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just looking at your avatar , people will puke first before close their noses from the Sulpher smell. By the way, were you born like that or you turn in to like that since lots of bad incidents happened in your childhood , molestation , outright insulted rape in open Naswari Land by some uneducated and naive Mullah. You have become the product of all the ills of the society in such a tender age..... Pity on your Naswari Dibbi, how much it could take. ? ...
تیری بےبے کی پھدی سے بہت کم بُو آتی ہوگی ۔ ۔ ۔

شیرو، اور موٹو تیری بےبے کی پھدی کی بد بُو کی وجہ سے
بیزار ہوکر اُسے چاٹنے سے صاف انکاری ہو گئے ہیں

amir_ali

Tumharey baap ke paison se naeen bana tha yeh mansooba bulke awam ke un paison se jo tumhare baapon kee loot khusoot se buch gae the. Proven Chor tubbar !!!

تو جانو تمھارے باپ؟ عمران خان کے پیسوں سے بنا تھا، جس کا وہ اب افتتاح کر رہا ہے

Zaidi Qasim

تیری بےبے کی پھدی سے بہت کم بُو آتی ہوگی ۔ ۔ ۔

شیرو، اور موٹو تیری بےبے کی پھدی کی بد بُو کی وجہ سے
بیزار ہوکر اُسے چاٹنے سے صاف انکاری ہو گئے ہیں
No doubt that your babay still crying for help... Go get some ass siphon buddy and rub your ass on the GHQ carpet many times since you are still stinking like a shit. ? ...

Zaidi Qasim

تو جانو تمھارے باپ؟ عمران خان کے پیسوں سے بنا تھا، جس کا وہ اب افتتاح کر رہا ہے
Where you have been . This is the first time after a long break that I read your post.

amir_ali

BTW orange train was inaugurated at least two years ago. Not sure why Punjab government is operating it. Please check with SS and share with us.

B/W BRT Peshawar was never inaugurated, never operating. Orange train had been operating if the Waseem Akram + and his boss Waseem Akram xxx junkie(junkyard) had knew how to or had the capability to operate stuff.

3rd_Umpire

No doubt that your babay still crying for help... Go get some ass siphon buddy and rub your ass on the GHQ carpet many times since you are still stinking like a shit. ? ...

پٹواری حرامجادے، اپنی بےبے، اور اپنی بد بو دار
بھاٹی گیٹ جیسی گانڈ کی کہانیاں یوں بیچ چوراہے میں نہیں سناتے ۔ ۔ ۔

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no difference btw PTI,PPP,PMLN. The masses are fooled over and over again. But they deserve this for being so vulnerable. Most of the PTI ministers are corrupt. Pervaiz Khattak and family, Azam Swati, Babar Awan etc are known crooks and thieves. And there is a list of corrupt bureaucrats these guys have placed in important offices that coerce the poor awaam on a daily basis.

Zaidi Qasim

Thanks for remembering me, I hope you are fine as well.

I am casually enjoying danish_gardi now a days; had little time to visit this sh!tbin.

It really a messy site now. It turned out to be the most disgusting site you will ever see from the bunch of some running minnors. Yes, it has indeed become a shit hole of every ass hole in Pakistan.

Okara

B/W BRT Peshawar was never inaugurated, never operating. Orange train had been operating if the Waseem Akram + and his boss Waseem Akram xxx junkie(junkyard) had knew how to or had the capability to operate stuff.
From ur writing it looks like u are an educated Muslim of Pakistan. Keep supporting criminals.

Okara

There is no difference btw PTI,PPP,PMLN. The masses are fooled over and over again. But they deserve this for being so vulnerable. Most of the PTI ministers are corrupt. Pervaiz Khattak and family, Azam Swati, Babar Awan etc are known crooks and thieves. And there is a list of corrupt bureaucrats these guys have placed in important offices that coerce the poor awaam on a daily basis.
But there's fundamental difference. PTI supporters are the only ones against corrupts and never tried to defend anyone's illegal activities. Don't have proofs but feeling Pervez Khattak and his family is involved in corruption.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
But there's fundamental difference. PTI supporters are the only ones against corrupts and never tried to defend anyone's illegal activities. Don't have proofs but feeling Pervez Khattak and his family is involved in corruption.
Illegal activities mostly don't surface on media. These guys are as corrupt as anyone. I have had experience with many. Pakistan can never change that is why even Bangladesh is doing better than us today.

amir_ali

From ur writing it looks like u are an educated Muslim of Pakistan. Keep supporting criminals.
From your assumption based upon my writing, in english, that I am an educated Muslim of Pakistan, I can easily confer that you are a typical youthi, suffering from acute inferiority complex, looking upto a greek god, junkie or not.

You m0r0ns are incurable; I have a belief that all youthias should be quarantined and ditched in mental asylums when IK would meltdown.

Sohraab

Tumharey baap ke paison se naeen bana tha yeh mansooba bulke awam ke un paison se jo tumhare baapon kee loot khusoot se buch gae the. Proven Chor tubbar !!!

mere khayal se yeh mansooba imran khan ke baap ke paison se bana tha

ohhh beghairat ke bachay , likhne se pehle thori to sharam kar liya karo

3rd_Umpire

87327448_1077611752591515_719156728565858304_n.jpg