PM Imran Khan's entry in National Assembly budget debate session

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you are saying today opposition came to just sign attendance to draw their daily allowance and left as usual without fully participating in the session??? ? ?

Yes, it's IK's fault! ??

Compared to the facilities, perks and other privileges these member of parliaments get - both legal and illegal, I don't think they would be interested in the minor allowances from the parliament ? There money should be deducted when they leave or don't attend the sessions. Humara pesa khatay hain yeh haram khor.

Coming back to IK - he was avoid Khawaja asif in last assembly and now he is avoiding opposition. He has lot of pride and ego.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are definitely a closet patwari
Yeah I'm starting to get that vibe too, either that or a butt hurt snowflake youthia

Why can't I just criticise Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan or any political leader without being labeled as a party supporter.

I don't belong to any party - I am niether youthia nor patwari - I support and criticise NS and IK on different issues - No one has got my blanket and blind support ( not that they need it hahaha)

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear,

Parliament allowances tied to their attendence are not minor! In fact it's the biggest cash perk the parliamentarians enjoy with Rs. 4,800/day allowance! Hence, everyone's signs are present on it daily even if the MNA was physically in another country! Aise universities mei aap k yaar aap k proxies nai lagataye jaise parliament mei party waalay apni party ki lagataye hein! ? ?

Compared to the facilities, perks and other privileges these member of parliaments get - both legal and illegal, I don't think they would be interested in the minor allowances from the parliament ? There money should be deducted when they leave or don't attend the sessions. Humara pesa khatay hain yeh haram khor.

Coming back to IK - he was avoid Khawaja asif in last assembly and now he is avoiding opposition. He has lot of pride and ego.

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why can't I just criticise Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan or any political leader without being labeled as a party supporter.

I don't belong to any party - I am niether youthia nor patwari - I support and criticise NS and IK on different issues - No one has got my blanket and blind support ( not that they need it hahaha)
You are a confirmed Chuttiya Zaleel Duffar.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear,

Parliament allowances tied to their attendence are not minor! In fact it's the biggest cash perk the parliamentarians enjoy with Rs. 4,800/day allowance! Hence, everyone's signs are present on it daily even if the MNA was physically in another country! Aise universities mei aap k yaar aap k proxies nai lagataye jaise parliament mei party waalay apni party ki lagataye hein! ? ?

Always learn something new from you - thank you :)

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sure! That's what we all are here for! To learn something new!

Just to add on the same topic, parliamentarians' allowances were increased and salaries were reduced to ensure their attendance in the house! BUT how can the leaders of this jugaroo quom cannot be master jugaaroos? You may find biometric attendance systems in hospitals, government offices etc. but parliament's attendance system still operates on a paper register where you only need to tick before your name to mark your attendance! ? ?

Always learn something new from you - thank you :)