PM Imran Khan takes aim at critics after being mocked for 'U-turn' remarks

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wow you smell like real patwaari bro bcoz your analysis is patwaarically biased. Tell me one example in the world's leader who cashed success in so many fields. Becoming fast bowler may b easy for u although there r only bunch of them in whole cricketing history but there is none who dared to build charity hospital. It is not a hospital for cold and flu boss. People get free treatment for cancer. Becoming a leader of political leader of party and making it biggest is not what happens every day. No one could break two party system in any big democratic country. Democrat vs Repulican, Labour vs Conservatives, Congress vs BJP but it is him who has not only bropen it but torn others apart. At last u r right at 66 years arge people don't change and I hope he won't change. He was a fighter and I want him to keep it up. He is honest and brave and I hope he will remain that way. He is begging then he is doing 4 us, he is taking u-turn then I believe he is doing it in good faith, he is working 18 hours a day having one thing in mind to make this country prosperous and livable. Now his success will be Pakistan success and I hope he will succeed. Otherwise Pakistan fate will be again in the hands of Zardaris bhuttos and sharifs you like it or not. For me who is not supporting Imran then he is supporting Sharifs and Zardaris. If I start counting their Malicious U-turns then I will have to write a book and they were all for their own benefits. If you have better alternative then I will consider.
I wasn't a big fan of Imran Khan when he was in cricket. I am not a big fan of him after he made a cancer hospital. Good job on his part in collecting the funding for such a hospital. Imran Khan seems to be always cashing in on his reputation of being honest after his cricket career. But I don't really mind that. A man has to make something his bread and butter. I never had confidence in his ability to lead a country; And his goof ups and u-turns are further evidence in my eyes that he lacks the know-how and capability to lead an entire country. He simply lacks the merit. But so did Nawaz Sharif and Zardari and the handful of Army generals. Pakistan needs a Leader that was born and bred specifically for Leading the nation. Not a man who is only there because he was a celebrity and an honest man compared to all the other bad apples.

But I say, fine. It takes a miracle to raise a person specifically to lead a nation. So if Imran cannot lead without taking u-turns because he is ill-prepared and/or ill-equipped; he can stop Leading and instead start representing his constituents. This would be like breaking the status quo. Never before has there been representation in the high offices of Pakistan for the Pakistani people. You only have Leaders. lol