PIA IS STILL NOT INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pia still lot of work to be done standards are poor personnel experience

1) Pia poor customer service over 50 year old air hostesses working
2) Air hostesses ignores call button signs passengers have to go to service station if they need any thing they won’t come to you.
3) Air hostesses don’t clean toilets
4) Tv screens don’t work
5) Air hostesses don’t tell passengers to sit down plane is about to land they carry on chatting with each other
6) Male Air hostesses against government because they not getting pay rises
7) still to many incompetence staff in pia overstaffed and not monitoring performance

Most of the above points don’t need money just needs service improvement these are my personal experience few days ago I traveled on Pia London to Islamabad and Sialkot to London

Last edited:

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pia still lot of work to be done standards are poor personnel experience

1) Pia poor customer service over 50 year old air hostesses working
They have age limit till 60 - Also, their work matters, not their looks. they aren't show things
2) Air hostesses ignores call button signs passengers have to go to service station if the need any thing they won’t come to you.
Maintenance Issue as well as Politically Hired staff - Don't foreget our loafers who keep pushing buttons to CALL a girl
3) Air hostesses don’t clean toilets
I don't think, it's in their duty. Toilets get cleaned once on land. However i m not sure
4) Tv screens don’t work
Yep, they only when you have paid for the movies etc
5) Air hostesses don’t tell passengers to sit down plane is about to land they carry on chatting with each other
In land flights have this problem as well as flights to Saudia/UAE since passengers don't give shit what hostess is saying, for them they things to watch and touch
6) Male Air hostesses against government because they not getting pay rises
That is their prerogative
7) still to many incompetence staff in pia overstuffed and not monitored performance
Most of the above points don’t need money just service improvement these are my personal experience few days ago
Yep, still about 2500 people needed to be taken off

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The concept of a national airline is so bogus and old , pia should be sold. Its a white elephant.

National assets should never be sold off to private investors. PIA was systematically destroyed so that private investors can move in. PIA can be rebuild provided we appoint right people for the job. Neo-liberalism is the mantra since the 80s but it has failed spectacularly just look at Argentina, Chile and other South-America countries what it has done to their economies and the gap between rich and poor. Milton Friedman and his disciples or once famously knowns as Chicago boys his theory was design to force the governments to open up they're market for private investors demanding that governments shrink themselves via austerity or privatisation.

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
looks like most of your issues about service in cabin. you must be satisfied about service at airports.
Did not understand your issues about air hostesses being too old. Their performance could be linked to their lack of proper training.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If it changes back to Pakistan International Airlines from Punjab International Airlines things will get better.

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aray chutiye, i want services for the price i pay, what kind of a fucking idiot r u, who fucking dont know what consumer rights r, Thank God, i dont live in the fucking country!!

Why do you use foul language? Is it because you have a chip on your shoulders or you just a vile arrogant person who thinks he is superior to others just because you live abroad?