Personal Opinions And Political Inclinations Of Journalists Hurting BBCUrdu

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BBC Urdu is always favour anti Pakistan agenda of any enemy of Pakistan whether they are from Pakistan or outside due to indian influence in BBC urdu administration.

SHAHMEEZ

Citizen
ان میں محمد حنیف جو کافی عرصے تک بی بی سی اردو کا ہیڈ بھی رہا ہے۔جسکی پوری لائف اچیومنٹ، بھارت اور اسرائیل حق بجانب اور امن پسند ملک ثابت کرنا، پاکستان اور اسلام کی مخالفت اور پروپیگنڈہ رہی ہے۔بہرحال بی بی سی اردو اصل کا مسئلہ اسلام کی نظریاتی بنیادوں کو ٹارگٹ کرنا تھا۔اور اسرائیل کو دنیا میں تسلیم کروانا تھا۔،اور جبکہ پاکستان بنا ہی اسلامی نظریے پر تو اسے خاص طور پر ٹارگٹ کیا۔۔اورفضلو ایسے نیم ملا منافقین کو ہائپ دیکر لوگوں میں اپنے اسلام مخالف پروپیگنڈہ کو بڑھاوا دینا۔اور عاصمہ شیرازی جیسی نام نہاد دین دار حاجن کو اپنے ہاں کام پر رکھنا۔ان سب کا مقصد پاکستان جو اسلام کا قلعہ ہے ایٹمی قوت ہونے کی وجہ سے اور دنیا کی بہترین، بہادر اور جری فوج رکھنے کی وجہ سے،جس پر پوری اسلامی دنیا انحصارکرتی ہے کو ٹارگٹ کرنا ۔کیونکہ اب ساری دنیا نے دیکھ بھی لیا ہے ۔پوری دنیا ایک پاکستان ہی ہے جو بڑی جرات سے کو تسلیم کرنے سے انکار کر رہا ہے

SHAHMEEZ

Citizen
کبھی محمد حنیف اور وسعت اللہ خان اور ان جیسے دیگر پاکستان مخالف نام نہاد صحافیوں کی اپنی اپنی کریڈبل افواج کے خلاف انکی لکھی ہوئی بکواس اور ہرزہ سرائیاں پڑھ کر دل خون کے آنسو روتا تھا۔کہ یا اللہ کون انکو غلام دیگا کون انکی چولیں کون ڈھیلی کریگا۔اللہ لاکھ شکر ہے ۔آج ہمارے نوجوانوں کو شعور عطا کیا کہ وہ ایسے گھٹیا لوگوں بغیر کسی مفاد کےصرف جذبہ حب الوطنی کے ساتھ نکیل ڈالے ہوئے ہیں

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Most of them are diehard leftists who after failing to impose a Red Revolution in Pakistan are now in their frustration attacking the state itself. I've personally lodged several complaints against this bias but nothing substantial has been done.
Also you forgot to mention some other bastards like Wusatullah Khan and Abbas Nasir.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s not just BBC , it’s Aljazeera also , it’s print media also eg asiatimes.......
In 1990s when govts were investing in development and 5th gen warfare , we had unfortunately Nawaz and Benazir who even destroyed our education and Health .......
Arunditi Roy’ shock statesment is on record about a decade and half ago in which she quoted British and American press editors as saying they have been ordered ‘no negative news about India’ ......
I think the order went further to not positive news about Pakistan’ as well ......
What always baffled me was why our leaders at that time don’t give any encouragement and direction to our nation ....... Why our foreign embassies don’t counter this propaganda and narrative????.......
Thank God for IK .....
It was only IK that said ‘aap me ghabrana nahi hai’ ....... and look how he was mocked .....
I truly believe this is one golden opportunity we have to never let those crooks come to power again otherwise we may not get another......
God Forbid .....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mubashir Zaidi of Dawn writes biased in The Hindu .....
Heck even Mira Sethi has written against Pak Army ....
FM Shakil in asiatimes always try to nitpick every small negative detail about Pakistan......
Ayesha Siddiqa , Taha Siddique and so forth but with emergence of social media and their ‘dhulai’ on Twitter , now they are on Backfoot .... :)

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We can't control anti Pakistan narrative of our enemies in and outside Pakistan. Only way forward is we as a nation need to unite and kick out all enemies (mother sellers politician ,lifafa journalist,corrupt judges and govt officers from Pakistan .and do social boycott every where.

AKB

Citizen
BBC is a credible media house since ages but this is the time they should throw out such bias journalists. I am sure they will do the same thing once they will get to know the reputation of these chaps.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Nawaz is British's agent so BBC have hired those Sahafis who can defend Nawaz and bash Pak current Govt, army and Judiciary (not Faiz Essa or Lohaar High Court).

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
BBC is a credible media house since ages but this is the time they should throw out such bias journalists. I am sure they will do the same thing once they will get to know the reputation of these chaps.

So you think Siasat.pk know their reality but BBC is blind about it..? No buddy, it is not case.