Peer Pinjar Sarkar's Predictions about America that have Come true

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خوش فہمی ،اور غلط فہمی کا فیصلہ اپنی عوام کے کرتوت دیکھ کر ہونا چاہئے ،مثبت سوچ اچھی چیز ہے ،مگر اس عوام کو الله نے جو پرانی قوموں کے ساتھ حال کیا وہ ضرور نظر میں رکھ کر ایسی باتیں کرنی چاہئے کہ کیا بچے گا اور کیا نہیں ،سیدھا سا اصول ہے بچے گا ووہی جو الله کے دیے ہوۓ پر عمل کرے گا ،آج سب اپنی اپنی حالت دیکھ لیں ،انفرادی بھی اور مجموعی بھی آپ خود فیصلہ کر سکیتے ہیں کے اسکے بچنے کے کتنے اثار ہیں

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah ne written mein guarantee di hai ? Quran mein tu Allah ne bola hai AGR tu sedhe raste se bhatko gay tu hum dosri qoum le aye gay Jo Allah k ehkam manay gay. Pakistan Allah ka mujza hai but koi exception nai. Allah hidayat de hmain

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
خوش فہمی ،اور غلط فہمی کا فیصلہ اپنی عوام کے کرتوت دیکھ کر ہونا چاہئے ،مثبت سوچ اچھی چیز ہے ،مگر اس عوام کو الله نے جو پرانی قوموں کے ساتھ حال کیا وہ ضرور نظر میں رکھ کر ایسی باتیں کرنی چاہئے کہ کیا بچے گا اور کیا نہیں ،سیدھا سا اصول ہے بچے گا ووہی جو الله کے دیے ہوۓ پر عمل کرے گا ،آج سب اپنی اپنی حالت دیکھ لیں ،انفرادی بھی اور مجموعی بھی آپ خود فیصلہ کر سکیتے ہیں کے اسکے بچنے کے کتنے اثار ہیں

Drust framaya ji.

Wadaich

If I would have posted this video siasat Pk would have said stop posting rubbish you are spamming this prestige forum. Last chance you will be banned but you don’t have that restrictions. How did you get this special membership?

Lolzzzzzz. Look my status here is that of a Prime Minister.....and you are just with a worker status?

BTW did U find anything objectionable here. We are not bound believe what he says. It is only Allah Subhanahu Who is Ultimate Doer. So please let him take as and alternate spiritual source of information as we listen to palmists etc, which may or may not be accurate.

Last edited:

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jo "tuta tha" 1971 main wo kiya tha?

2 countries Separated by enemies land. The enemy who will not spare you any chance to flourish. It was not possible to keep united

however my countrr argument to this video is why all the countries have done so well economically but Pakistan. Even bangladaesh has done so well. We have even give refuge to so many afghans but we all know how Afghanistan is against us. So where and how something good will only happen to muslims??

Saboo

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Same fool who was saying to eat liver of pigeons as 100% cure for covid19
Hahaha...Actually he was a wise guy who said that eat pigeon liver for 100% cure for corona.
He meant the cure for pigeons? Na rahay ga pigeon..Na rahay ga corona.....
Ab is mein kia ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hahaha...Actually he was a wise guy who said that eat pigeon liver for 100% cure for corona.
He meant the cure for pigeons? Na rahay ga pigeon..Na rahay ga corona.....
Ab is mein kia ?
Sir G tussi teh ren deyo, sorry to sound crude but flat earthers have no right to be ridiculing anyone else!

Saboo

Sir G tussi teh ren deyo, sorry to sound crude but flat earthers have no right to be ridiculing anyone else!
Ok that is fine with me, but I will laugh my head off when you die ( and become Citizen X in real.... ? ) and open your eyes to find out that the earth IS flat?..... Hahaha...Would that be fair?....?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok that is fine with me, but I will laugh my head off when you die ( and become Citizen X in real.... ? ) and open your eyes to find out that the earth IS flat?..... Hahaha...Would that be fair?....?
I don't need to die to find out if the earth is flat or not, me along with the rest of humanity save for the ....lets just say special few, already know with proof it isn't.

While all you people have is youtube videos of Eric Dubay and Mark Sargent with totally absurd and illogical fallacies to tell you it flat.

I'm not a traditionalist by stretch of the word. And I'm open to all logical arguments and if they make sense, accept them. Flat earth fails even the most basic of tests

Saboo

I don't need to die to find out if the earth is flat or not, me along with the rest of humanity save for the ....lets just say special few, already know with proof it isn't.

While all you people have is youtube videos of Eric Dubay and Mark Sargent with totally absurd and illogical fallacies to tell you it flat.

I'm not a traditionalist by stretch of the word. And I'm open to all logical arguments and if they make sense, accept them. Flat earth fails even the most basic of tests
Ok what ever...Lets leave it like that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok what ever...Lets leave it like that.
What? You are not even in the slightest capacity try to put forward a flat earth argument?

Ok let me make it easier for you. What makes you think that the earth is flat?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
What? You are not even in the slightest capacity try to put forward a flat earth argument?

Ok let me make it easier for you. What makes you think that the earth is flat?
As far as I can see it’s flat not round lol