Palestine solution through DIALOGUES or ELSE? What you think? Remember to liberate we need Khorasan

Hathamreborn

MPA (400+ posts)
Palestine is arab's issue, when it comes to Kashmir then BADOO's mouths are sealed... i bet if palestine becomes a free country they will also treat us the same way as the indians. Therefore, we shouldn't become their contractors as well

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think there there is going to be any solution for Palestine until the second coming of Jesus..:(

Unicorn

Banned
I don't think there there is going to be any solution for Palestine until the second coming of Jesus..:(

You got to think before you wright. It is Imam Mehedi who will come first and conquer than Jesus will Join him. But it still does not solve the Palestinian problem because world is going to end at that time, nothing left to conquer, only day of judgement and either heaven or hell and we are done.

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You got to think before you wright. It is Imam Mehedi who will come first and conquer than Jesus will Join him. But it still does not solve the Palestinian problem because world is going to end at that time, nothing left to conquer, only day of judgement and either heaven or hell and we are done.

The world is not going to end at that time...