Palestine solution through DIALOGUES or ELSE? What you think? Remember to liberate we need Khorasan

dellacer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If still you think dialogues only solution then you are the biggest cruel, paid slave human on planet earth.

UN resolution passed to free Palestine, no effects.

Truce made with Israel in last 50 years, no effects.

What else you think monkey head about DIALOGUES.

ANY LIBERAL IDIOT here to defend ISRAEL.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well... im a pakistani.. for us palestine can only have solution with dalogues as we dont have the capacity to even feed our own ncountry men .. how can we go on war with isleal who has US backing.... iran kee tarha bharkyaan maarni asaan hai....

there cant be any fair solution of palestine problem with diallgoues/// as there are now dialgues b./w beggars and masters... weak and powerful...

so unless we move into a dialogue with a poisiton of strenght.. it will be a comprimise for Palestinians.. at present we must first save our own country... waise bhee paletine mein aapas mein hee groups larr rahe hein... late yasir arafaats group backed by saudis and hizbulla backed by iran..... waise i read some hwree abt huge corruption of yasir arafaat....

aur abhi tak ye khurasaan army kee dum nahi giree.. lagta hai dum gur ker zaid hamid ne apnee sir per uga lee hai....

dellacer

well... im a pakistani.. for us palestine can only have solution with dalogues as we dont have the capacity to even feed our own ncountry men .. how can we go on war with isleal who has US backing.... iran kee tarha bharkyaan maarni asaan hai....

there cant be any fair solution of palestine problem with diallgoues/// as there are now dialgues b./w beggars and masters... weak and powerful...

so unless we move into a dialogue with a poisiton of strenght.. it will be a comprimise for Palestinians.. at present we must first save our own country... waise bhee paletine mein aapas mein hee groups larr rahe hein... late yasir arafaats group backed by saudis and hizbulla backed by iran..... waise i read some hwree abt huge corruption of yasir arafaat....

aur abhi tak ye khurasaan army kee dum nahi giree.. lagta hai dum gur ker zaid hamid ne apnee sir per uga lee hai....

If you keep your eyes closed then there is no difference between you and blind but blind at least has a brain to use.

Let us compare your neighbor country AFHGAN. This country almost fought all Modern Super Powers and defeated them.
Current Scenario:

48 Countries + WORLD SUPER POWER USA (claimed the Most Powerful Army in the History of MANKIND)
VS
The weakest Army on Planet Earth in the History of Mankind (Local Afghans, no clothes, no food, no weapons, but have firm believe on ALLAH)​

Who is Winning the above 2012 war?
These same people of Afghan are living in the heart of Khurasan. Now you should understand the Position of Strength is in our favor alhumdoLillah. We can use it for Jerusalem.
For further details see the video below:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If still you think dialogues only solution then you are the biggest cruel, paid slave human on planet earth.

He's Right . Adnan APML . Ever Seen Saudis Serious On That Issue ? I Don't Think I Ever Have .
Pakistan Bhi , Partition Bandook Kae Sir Par Nahin Huwae Thae . Don't Act Like Fool . But Then , U Are A Banaspati Intellectual's - Lal Topi Wala - MINION .

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you keep your eyes closed then there is no difference between you and blind but blind at least has a brain to use.

Let us compare your neighbor country AFHGAN. This country almost fought all Modern Super Powers and defeated them.
Current Scenario:

48 Countries + WORLD SUPER POWER USA (claimed the Most Powerful Army in the History of MANKIND)
VS
The weakest Army on Planet Earth in the History of Mankind (Local Afghans, no clothes, no food, no weapons, but have firm believe on ALLAH)

These same people of Afghan are living in the heart of Khurasan. Now you should understand the Position of Strength is in our favor alhumdoLillah. We can use it for Jerusalem.

Should We Start From Afghan War ? Well Stinger Missiles Asman Sae Nahin Girae Thae . Open Ur Eyes , Afghanistan Is The Primary Producer Of Poppy , Poppy For Jihad , that was the slogan .

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

What You Are Doing , I Call It ******** Around . ??? ????

Reason Being That Pakistani Army + Government Is In Very " Romantic " Relations With Israel , You Haven't Accepted Them , BUT U ARE STILL HELPING THEM OUT IN ANY WAY U CAN .
But Then You Act As Hypocrites , Claiming Them To Be " IDEOLOGICAL ENEMIES " . History Is Evident , Pehle Pakistani Generals Israel Sae Yaari Lagatae Haen As Generals , Retirement Kae Baad Barkaen Martae Haen i.e Hameed Gul Sahib .

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Current Scenario:

VS
The weakest Army on Planet Earth in the History of Mankind (Local Afghans, no clothes, no food, no weapons, but have firm believe on ALLAH)​

Pehle India Fatah Na Kr Laen ?

adnan_younus

tum loag ye RT news mein gori chamri walon ko post kertey rehna.. this news is like ummat... please dont give me RT news.. it sthe same news jab qaddafi mara to loag isko post ker rahe they koi gori hcamree boal raha thaa ke woh nahi mara na propaganda hai....

U THINK AFGHANS ARE WINNING THE WAR ??????? kitney loag amreekan marey aur kitney afghans.... amreeka cant sustain in afghanista as they dont have local support.,. magar G maardee tehe amreeka ne unki...

tum loag apney khurasaan ke jhandey liye us dum katey zaid hamid kee peehcey gandasa leker jaana B 52 giraney.....

itney masoom afghans ke ejana chali gaye eaur abhui bhee u r saying amreeka is losing the war.. woh to chala jayegaa.. ye phir ****** billee kee tarha larna shuru hojayengey jaise 80s mein hue they....

stop livign in yr dream khurasaaan world.//

Current Scenario:

VS

dellacer

tum loag ye RT news mein gori chamri walon ko post kertey rehna.. this news is like ummat... please dont give me RT news.. it sthe same news jab qaddafi mara to loag isko post ker rahe they koi gori hcamree boal raha thaa ke woh nahi mara na propaganda hai....

U THINK AFGHANS ARE WINNING THE WAR ??????? kitney loag amreekan marey aur kitney afghans.... amreeka cant sustain in afghanista as they dont have local support.,. magar G maardee tehe amreeka ne unki...

tum loag apney khurasaan ke jhandey liye us dum katey zaid hamid kee peehcey gandasa leker jaana B 52 giraney.....

itney masoom afghans ke ejana chali gaye eaur abhui bhee u r saying amreeka is losing the war.. woh to chala jayegaa.. ye phir ****** billee kee tarha larna shuru hojayengey jaise 80s mein hue they....

stop livign in yr dream khurasaaan world.//

For your innocent mind follow this link where I have proved that for 11 years US lost 71,000 round about veterans with Proofs. Even US army accepts this my friend.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ated-71-280-suicides-in-11-years-of-war-Proof.

Secondly I am not a fan of Idiot zahid hamid. Not to offend but for this.

The above link proves who lost and who won.
History is repeating dear Adnan Sahab.

adnan_younus

so ur putting analogy of suicide soldiers.. with the innocent afghans killed daily??? n u call US is losing on numbers because soldiers were killing them selfs???

how many afghans have died by the way????

what was US motives??? we dont knw...

on paper they went there to prevent 9/11... so they have succeeded.. No 9/11 after that...

behind the scenes.. we dont knw what was their actual plan..

kaanspeeracy theorists say to mantain presense in tat region and keep check on china....some say to finish taliban islamic govt... truth we dont knw....
For your innocent mind follow this link where I have proved that for 11 years US lost 71,000 round about veterans with Proofs. Even US army accepts this my friend.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ated-71-280-suicides-in-11-years-of-war-Proof.

Secondly I am not a fan of Idiot zahid hamid. Not to offend but for this.

The above link proves who lost and who won.
History is repeating dear Adnan Sahab.

Unicorn

Banned
Here in my input as a liberal idiot, since you asked. You would need a Khorasan army with black flags. I have Black flags in stock you may purchase them any time.

dellacer

Here in my input as a liberal idiot, since you asked. You would need a Khorasan army with black flags. I have Black flags in stock you may purchase them any time.

BLACK FLAG is an Honor and you cannot buy Honor, to achieve Honor you have to struggle by sacrificing, oh sorry, you don't have to do anything with these things, leave it.

You wont understand what is Honor?, what is Respect?, what is Manners?, what is hygienic?, what is cleanliness? until and unless you study Islam with open/positive mind and from Islamic sources. If you need material we can help with ALLAH Help.

here is a good website with plenty of resources about Islam and Hinduism
http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131
Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in Bhavishya Purana

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

dellacer

War is never a solution. Remember French revolution

What is needed is propaganda, propaganda and propaganda

true but not implementable.

Peace is solution for weak who cannot do anything like us right now.

Aman ke asha ------ sho sho sho....kabotar uraaah.....aaahhhhh...fatah ho giyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. kia?

Living in Fools Paradise.

At least learn from your MASTER strategy, to snatch resources US uses WAR now to defend you go for peace, Master will make pieces of you as did in 1923.

and weak like you says to your MASTER ---- peace peace peace.....Master reply ---> bribe or BOOM.

lastly bit HARSH but its REALITY

if US rapes your sister at front of you, will you still go for peace, if you do then you are the worse of human kind in human history or not even a human instead a stone of hell.

US did to our Sister Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
ISRAEL did to 1000's of Muslims Sisters in Palestine which are still in there prisons.

STILL you say PEACE. Come to real world.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
BLACK FLAG is an Honor and you cannot buy Honor, to achieve Honor you have to struggle by sacrificing, oh sorry, you don't have to do anything with these things, leave it.

You wont understand what is Honor?, what is Respect?, what is Manners?, what is hygienic?, what is cleanliness? until and unless you study Islam with open/positive mind and from Islamic sources. If you need material we can help with ALLAH Help.

here is a good website with plenty of resources about Islam and Hinduism
http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131
Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in Bhavishya Purana

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

I will go to the web site and learn as soon as Khorasan wins and than become a Muslim.

dellacer

I will go to the web site and learn as soon as Khorasan wins and than become a Muslim.

And what if you die before Khurasan Army reaches, then what will you tell to God that you were waiting. This is not a good idea.

Wise thing is to start study and find the truth please before your death.
Start from here http://www.irf.net

Fastest Growing Religion in Europe/US is Islam. And the convert to Islam are Educated people.
Now why you are left behind. Study and see for yourself The only Truth.

All those converts in West are not Idiots, they are well educated, well settled, they studied and Accepted Islam as there only True Religion with there free will.

Thanks.

golmaal

Banned
An emotional post but one in which perhaps little thought was put in.

Even if war is needed, propaganda campaigns are the first steps towards the goal. The reality is that a lot of propaganda is needed for war. Even for a just war.

US is the best in terms of propaganda and they know how to garner support from their own people.

If for e.g. Zardari rapes my sister, then I will try to gain support from People and spread the proof everywhere. That could be the first step towards getting justice.

Agar aap is forum ke taamaam loogon ko apne baat pe mutafiq naheen kar sakte tou poori quom ko kaise ikhata kar sakte hain. Think

true but not implementable.

Peace is solution for weak who cannot do anything like us right now.

Aman ke asha ------ sho sho sho....kabotar uraaah.....aaahhhhh...fatah ho giyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. kia?

Living in Fools Paradise.

At least learn from your MASTER strategy, to snatch resources US uses WAR now to defend you go for peace, Master will make pieces of you as did in 1923.

and weak like you says to your MASTER ---- peace peace peace.....Master reply ---> bribe or BOOM.

lastly bit HARSH but its REALITY

if US rapes your sister at front of you, will you still go for peace, if you do then you are the worse of human kind in human history or not even a human instead a stone of hell.

US did to our Sister Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
ISRAEL did to 1000's of Muslims Sisters in Palestine which are still in there prisons.

STILL you say PEACE. Come to real world.