Pakistan Won The Toss And Elected to Field First

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
So is the Pakistani people who don't open their fucking mouth up to complain when they see the bullshit politics by Malik, Hafeez, Imad Waseem in the team.

When this happens u people bark, well good that u lost, God damned u for ur silence to speak up when u were given a tongue.

Do you really think the PCB would listen to the public when making decisions? None of them give a sh*t what the average joe thinks.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
They do listen, if u people start barking when u see the problem. It's like politics, u only get heard if u bark. If u don't then just learn to shutup or be shove ur emotions up urs

Perhaps you should shut up then. Why are you here? You like barking ? We know the team is shit but we don't need the likes of you to take out your anger on anyone who posts here.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Perhaps you should shut up then. Why are you here? You like barking ? We know the team is shit but we don't need the likes of you to take out your anger on anyone who posts here.

Read my comment again, it's a critique to show how innocent u r, to have emotions when team is run by political groups

Group 1: Imad Waseem, Imam-ul-Haq, Hafeez, Shoaib Malik
Group 2: Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hassan Ali

If u get played by them, I am sorry for u and for the -ive emotion that u feel right now. But these people don't give a shit about it.

cestmoi ✅️

ہاں اب سنا، اب سمجھ آئی میری بکواس۔

تم لوگ نااہلی پر نہیں بھونکتے اب ہارنے پر چیخ رہے ہو۔

Regardless of the result, you have been targetting Malik specifically which is why I asked. There are also other players who haven't been performing any well either. But we all know how Pakistani team is.

muhammadadeel

Regardless of the result, you have been targetting Malik specifically which is why I asked. There are also other players who haven't been performing any well either. But we all know how Pakistani team is.

Even now u don't understand after his incompetence is exposed.

لعنت تیری ماں پر اور تیری پیدائش پر، ناکام شخص