Orya blasting govt over the death of scholar in police custody

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read the last paragraph of my post

Since when a jhoota molvi has become a sahab? A lady who’s was ambiguous due to previous incidents when Muslims used blasphemy against minorities for the worldly gains...
Now she’s saying she didn’t commit such crime but molvi is forcing ignorants to make sure that she has done it and she deserves to be hanged ...

Read more: https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...in-police-custody.664008/page-2#ixzz5ZNhU5ZjI
you said:
"You’re following a person who wants to force people to commit blasphemy"

commit blasphemy how?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since when a jhoota molvi has become a sahab? A lady who’s was ambiguous due to previous incidents when Muslims used blasphemy against minorities for the worldly gains...
Now she’s saying she didn’t commit such crime but molvi is forcing ignorants to make sure that she has done it and she deserves to be hanged ...

Like i said you're brainwashed and following what the media tells you.

Asia bibi has admitted to blasphemy. She said she uttered those blasphemous words.

Read up more about it.

The issue is whether she was ashamed of her act and whether it was done out of enmity or intentionally.

This is the issue with most Muslims who are being played by liberals like idiots and turning them against Maulvis. Spreading ignorance.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asia bibi has admitted to blasphemy. She said she uttered those blasphemous words.
Brother, I have actually read the main judgment and it is shockingly biased.

- in para 41 they argue they say discrepancies cast a shadow of doubt over town meeting, but in para 44 the contradict themselves as they argue the meeting had taken place but she was intimidated into confessing.
- in para 25 they mention that SP Bukhari investigated the matter, but then they fail to include or refer to this official investigation in the main judgment.
- her whole defense was that it was an act of revenge, but in the whole judgment, there is no proof or mention of animosity between the parties.
- in the whole judgment, there is no clear statement that she did not utter those words.