Noon Hakumat borrowing From IMF & Trade Deficit plus External Debt

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would like opinions on this little facts. If they are wrong then can someone give correct stats! Thanks

Borrowing from IMF rest vs Nawaz Hakumat;

IMF-Loan-History-Pakistan.jpg

Secondly the balance of Trade under the last 5 years of noon hakumat;

Pakistan-balance-of-trade-under-noon-league.jpg

Pakistan's external debt under noon hakumat;

Pakistan-external-debt-under-noon-league.jpg

If The Figures are wrong then can someone post corect figures!!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doesnt add up. The table lists 3 loans taken during PMLN tenure (4.3, 23.9 and 10.1 billion) Not sure where you got these figures from, but during PMLN tenure, only one IMF loan was taken out..for $6.5 billion I believe.

Total of 13 IMF loan programs have been undertaken by Pakistan, and this started in 1980. I dont know if any IMF loans were taken during Gen. Ayubs era.

Pathfinder

Doesnt add up. The table lists 3 loans taken during PMLN tenure (4.3, 23.9 and 10.1 billion) Not sure where you got these figures from, but during PMLN tenure, only one IMF loan was taken out..for $6.5 billion I believe.

Total of 13 IMF loan programs have been undertaken by Pakistan, and this started in 1980. I dont know if any IMF loans were taken during Gen. Ayubs era.
Can you post the exact amount? Thanks

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
As you can see nawaz sheriff and his croonies went on a burrowing spree as their motto was simple we can only line our pockets with foreign loans the bigger the merrier.We will dead when repayments will to be made.we will deposit our corrupt gains abroad so no body can touch it
With these loans we will also buy as many lads as possible so nobody can touch us and we will buy elections by rigging snd the cycle will continue
Our only viable opposition will be the Army which can a stop in our plan and foolishly they thought they could neutralise the army by buying indian loyalty and agreeing to make pakistan a client state of india
Mr sheriff u and croonies in your dreams and greed be came blind to your reality and now you are barking like a stray dog who can not bite but howl
Mr sheriff the game is up for your you and your goons and withdraw before the people of pakistan to their senses

Pathfinder

As you can see nawaz sheriff and his croonies went on a burrowing spree as their motto was simple we can only line our pockets with foreign loans the bigger the merrier.We will dead when repayments will to be made.we will deposit our corrupt gains abroad so no body can touch it
With these loans we will also buy as many lads as possible so nobody can touch us and we will buy elections by rigging snd the cycle will continue
Our only viable opposition will be the Army which can a stop in our plan and foolishly they thought they could neutralise the army by buying indian loyalty and agreeing to make pakistan a client state of india
Mr sheriff u and croonies in your dreams and greed be came blind to your reality and now you are barking like a stray dog who can not bite but howl
Mr sheriff the game is up for your you and your goons and withdraw before the people of pakistan to their senses

The best thing in my books the new gov has done is to order enquiry into the borrowing of last 10 years of democrazy, let's see where that money has ended up!