No petrol for motorcyclists without helmet

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is bullshit.

When imran khan does things like these, i can only say one thing.

What a fucking moron.

I don't even own a bike and never will inshaAllah but this is bullshit nonetheless. Petrol has nothing to do with helmet.

And this country has serious problems like the fact this country has the shittiest internet in the world and the doctors are cocksuckers who are destroying people's lives.

And Imran khan like a moron is focusing on this.

Thank you Imran Khan for making me a fool. In one thread i defend you in the second i have to call you an idiot. In one thread he appears sensible, in another he appears to an extremist.

This is an act of extremism against bike owners

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is bullshit.

When imran khan does things like these, i can only say one thing.

What a fucking moron.

I don't even own a bike and never will inshaAllah but this is bullshit nonetheless. Petrol has nothing to do with helmet.

And this country has serious problems like the fact this country has the shittiest internet in the world and the doctors are cocksuckers who are destroying people's lives.

And Imran khan like a moron is focusing on this.

Thank you Imran Khan for making me a fool. In one thread i defend you in the second i have to call you an idiot. In one thread he appears sensible, in another he appears to an extremist.

This is an act of extremism against bike owners
I think you need to get punched in da face !
There how many in support of this in the thread ??
I think you're the Moran who drives a f*** car and never driven 2 wheel bicycle because you're fat bastard!
The fool or b***** fool is peoplelike you, who don't see things their way ..than all you do is complain, because Imran Khan is making everyone else happy!!!
I think you should be arrested for this statement and slapped with heavy fines in u.s. ($$$$) and sent to Guatanomo prison facility for this retarded remark against Pakistani forum.

Oh yeah you're not Pakistani either here.

Steyn

I think you need to get punched in da face !
There how many in support of this in the thread ??
I think you're the Moran who drives a f*** car and never driven 2 wheel bicycle because you're fat bastard!
The fool or b***** fool is peoplelike you, who don't see things their way ..than all you do is complain, because Imran Khan is making everyone else happy!!!
I think you should be arrested for this statement and slapped with heavy fines in u.s. ($$$$) and sent to Guatanomo prison facility for this retarded remark against Pakistani forum.

Oh yeah you're not Pakistani either here.

LOL

If i don't agree with Imran Khan, i am not a pakistani and a terrible person lol. It's true. PTI supporters have become patwaris.

This sort of extremism is how government become dictatorships.

You can't buy petrol because you don't have a helmet. God, i can't imagine the situation someone might be in and need to go somewhere in emergency but can't because the government is banning them.

There is no justification for this bullshit.

If pakistanis support this then it shows how fucking moronic this country is. This is how extremism government starts because they want to dictate human life.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL

If i don't agree with Imran Khan, i am not a pakistani and a terrible person lol. It's true. PTI supporters have become patwaris.

This sort of extremism is how government become dictatorships.

You can't buy petrol because you don't have a helmet. God, i can't imagine the situation someone might be in and need to go somewhere in emergency but can't because the government is banning them.

There is no justification for this bullshit.

If pakistanis support this then it shows how fucking moronic this country is. This is how extremism government starts because they want to dictate human life.
You and your democracy, stupid liberalism and sh!TTY Car can go to hell!
Secondly you didn't defend yourself being fat which concludes you ARE fat ass!!! Just like Nawaz the Moran!
If car is all you defend in case of motorcycle than it shows your lack of invalid mentality of buying a foreign manufacturing car not even you make yourself in your country.
I couldn't care for your sorry ass views in anti motorcycle I just want to chase you off in race against car and motorcycle and see who wins !
Yeah it's a good governance of no helmet no petrol. Simple nothing wrong with that.
Listen don't make give f***** lecture on Western Trump dictator ship see the bigger picture you Moran?
If you are so anti Pakistan than I have simple suggestion go to Hindu cow drinking urine forums ..I am sure you will make plenty of cow worshipped friends.
Government should also ban people like you making anti Pakistan statements and red flag them on internet. Idiot!!!

Steyn

You and your democracy, stupid liberalism and sh!TTY Car can go to hell!
Secondly you didn't defend yourself being fat which concludes you ARE fat ass!!! Just like Nawaz the Moran!
If car is all you defend in case of motorcycle than it shows your lack of invalid mentality of buying a foreign manufacturing car not even you make yourself in your country.
I couldn't care for your sorry ass views in anti motorcycle I just want to chase you off in race against car and motorcycle and see who wins !
Yeah it's a good governance of no helmet no petrol. Simple nothing wrong with that.
Listen don't make give f***** lecture on Western Trump dictator ship see the bigger picture you Moran?
If you are so anti Pakistan than I have simple suggestion go to Hindu cow drinking urine forums ..I am sure you will make plenty of cow worshipped friends.
Government should also ban people like you making anti Pakistan statements and red flag them on internet. Idiot!!!

Hahahaaa you're hilarious. I can't argue with you

Learn English and then try to speak it. I think this is why you're not understanding what i am saying.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaaa you're hilarious. I can't argue with you

Learn English and then try to speak it. I think this is why you're not understanding what i am saying.
Ok why don't you defend yourself after post #21 and after the points I raised??