Niazi speech debunked

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
62383282_617966928706038_4228149596422930432_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jew News Lackey forgot to mention how many billions were looted in each of these so called "projects" and also forgot to mention dead in the water nandipur, solar park, multan metro type projects

kakamuna420

There is no magic wand to make a country better atonce.
PTI and Imran khan should try to keep persistence and create a system for taxation, retirements, education and development etc.
I see that they are very serious in taxation. So in 2-3 years there will be improvements in my opinion.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jew News Lackey forgot to mention how many billions were looted in each of these so called "projects" and also forgot to mention dead in the water nandipur, solar park, multan metro type projects
It is a simple fact that Bongi khan got caught on his own lies. He mentioned NRO among PPP and then he said that these cases were build in their own tenure and against each other and he had nothing to do with it , yet, he continue to say that both of these parties were compromised the integrity of the system by supporting and not making cases against other. Both statements are contrary to each other.

His claim that the loans were taken but nothing was built from these loans . yet, the projects, Motorway, Power units and road constructions and CPEC were all finished during the PMLN time .

Why only go 10 years back . what about Musharaf's regime ? . Boots are all halal now ? why not probe the loan taken and the projects during dictator's time which was 15 years ago.

bhaibarood

There is no magic wand to make a country better atonce.
PTI and Imran khan should try to keep persistence and create a system for taxation, retirements, education and development etc.
I see that they are very serious in taxation. So in 2-3 years there will be improvements in my opinion.
نیازی کی ہر بات اس ڈفر کی اپنی باتوں سے متصادم ہے !
شاہزیب نے ہر بات کھول کر رکھ دی ہے

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bitch please ! U think 24000 k karzay mein u can build a few over priced projects and say sara paisa lag gaya? The most expensive project pmln had was metro which is 300 billion just 300 billion inkay sub mansoobay b mila lo u wont even get near to the 24000 billion .. plus ingi mansooba ko over price kar k they got commissions

bhaibarood

Bitch please ! U think 24000 k karzay mein u can build a few over priced projects and say sara paisa lag gaya? The most expensive project pmln had was metro which is 300 billion just 300 billion inkay sub mansoobay b mila lo u wont even get near to the 24000 billion .. plus ingi mansooba ko over price kar k they got commissions
جھرلو یہ ١٢٠٠٠میگا واٹ بجلی سانپ شریف کی بدولت ہے
اور LNG اور گیس کی فروانی بھی نوازے کا کام ہے ،میں تو خود نوازے کو پسند نہیں کرتا

مگر نیازی ایک جھوٹا اور منافق انسان ہے