New member!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Aslaam O Alaakam, how is everyone? My name is Osamah, I'm 25 years old I was born in Pakistan, I was brought up and completed my education in New York and now have moved to UAE for work.

I have been flowing this forum for 2 years now and never posted till I had to today on other thread which is waiting for mods to confirm, mods can you please conform that thread.

Right wing, left wing, Liberals, extremist everyone has the right to their opinion just like you have the right for your opinion. Calling others stupid, idiot because they do not agree with your opinion?

In my opinion in Pakistan society there is lack of moderation and respect for others opinion. there is also lack of vision ethic and moral values when it comes to choosing a political party!

Right wings do not answer question when it comes to Islam and believe in what their leaders say, there is lack of research and it makes Muslims look bad! they are confused bunch wants to die for Islam but do not want to live like Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Left wings call themselves Liberals but they are are confused bunch because they do not stand what liberalism is they have to look in the 70s era in US and UK to understand liberalism, they are not extremist nor are the liberals. They call them selves liberals and justify killing of women and children in the border area by US drones and Pak military.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
welcome :)
I+trolls.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wa-Alaykum-As-Salam

Welcome to the forum...:)..I agree with your thought on right and left wingers..

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جی آیاں نوں
ہن مینوں ترجمہ وی کر کے دس انگلش وچ کی لکھیاں ای ؟

Atif

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(welcome) First day should be for indtroduction dear, not for farewell speech rather;)

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
WALIKUM MUSSALAM .welcome

good introduction ..it means you are muslim with own choice .....

that is good .i believe both of these wings are out of patients.. and heading the society towards disruption

aamirksa

پپو میرا تھریڈ جلد آنے والا ہے ، تو دیکھےگا تو تجھے مزہ آجائیگا

3-HDR%20%281%29.jpg

4-HDR.jpg

جی آیاں نوں
ہن مینوں ترجمہ وی کر کے دس انگلش وچ کی لکھیاں ای ؟

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dude,
You said what ya wanted to to say..!!
And I
venerate that.

Now, read this carefully too..
I dont care, if ya are a IK supporter or not but I am..
Respect, my friend is something you have to earn, ya are not gonna get it any other way..
Think twice before ya write anything about IK or PTI on this forum..
"I respect everyone's opinion, accept people the way they are, I dont get personal at any point, and want exactly the same in return..!!
If ya don't like the tone of my msg, I dont care.. that's jus how I am.."

About the Forum

There is only one good thing about this forum, you will meet all sorts of humans on this forum, from retards to some serious intellects..
I never followed this forum like you, I jus joined and wanted to quit after 5 mins after reading a few comments cuz it gave me an idea about the intellect level of the crowd here..!! But then I realized a few things... and I dont wanna get into that now.

So, the bottom line is, Dont mess with me, Or I will reach down your throat and pull out an organ with my bare hands..!!
Hahaha..!! ;)

Enjoy the Forum buddy, its all yours..
Look forward to cross your path here, at some point in time..

"Angel Lia"

Voter (50+ posts)
Dude,
And I
venerate that.

Respect, my friend is something you have to earn, ya are not gonna get it any other way..
"I respect everyone's opinion, accept people the way they are, I dont get personal at any point, and want exactly the same in return..!!

About the Forum

There is only one good thing about this forum, you will meet all sorts of humans on this forum, from retards to some serious intellects..
I never followed this forum like you, I jus joined and wanted to quit after 5 mins after reading a few comments cuz it gave me an idea about the intellect level of the crowd here..!! But then I realized a few things... and I dont wanna get into that now.

So, the bottom line is, Dont mess with me, Or I will reach down your throat and pull out an organ with my bare hands..!!
Hahaha..!! ;)

Are you welcoming him or scaring him, lol

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome Bro (welcome)

In one sentence i will answer all your queries, but it is not a wish its just an answer

"I wish you had suffered all the atrocities suffered by the common people on the hands of these morons PMLN/PPP, only then i would have given any importance to your questions, not now, since you said that you were brought up in New York, you realize nothing bro".

You said everyone has the right to their opinion just like you have the right for your opinion. Calling others stupid, idiot because they do not agree with your opinion?

Bro your point is 100% right, But let me tell you most of the comments may not be opinion but FRUSTRATION created in the masses by these rulers and i would like to give you examples in support of my arguments.

You remember a few days ago couple of PPP MNA's in Sindh and PMLN MNA's in Punjab were beaten by people WHEN they had gone their to mourn in the deaths of their community people, you know why that happened because people have realized that these @$$ hole$ dont care we live or die, they just came for point scoring and hence got beaten up.

Anyway have a nice time and remember, First we are a PAKISTANI, Secondly we are a member of any political party, mine is PTI and on behalf of the majority of this forum i invite you to join PTI, the only party that has a Internationally Recognized Credible Leader and who has not been tried and tested. Thanks
Dont get too much in to my username, i am also a young guy.

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are you welcoming him or scaring him, lol

Hahaha...!!

I have a weird sense of Humor.
I know most of the people will get me wrong here.."
No, im not scaring him, haha.
Its good to see, educated people joining such forums, shows they worry about the political situation of Pakistan.

Fatema

Dude,
And I
venerate that.

About the Forum

Hahaha..!! ;)

Avery warm welcome from bhai log of the forum. . . . [hilar]