My questions to Engineer M.Ali Mirza on his TLP Video.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
by the way someone from Engineer's site replies by posting videos.
Engineer did not address any of my questions in the so-called Ilmi manner he claims to adhere to.
I like his clarity on Tauheed and other basic issues but he is now becoming like Klasra trying to be something he is not yet anyways.

stargazer

It is important that he gets thousands of e-mails with questions about the controversies he is trying to create.

peaceandjustice

It is important that he gets thousands of e-mails with questions about the controversies he is trying to create.
ای میل کرنے کا کوئ فائیدہ نہیں ھے اس مولوی انجینئر کو، جس طرح سیاست میں یہ مولوی انجینئر مرزا کھلھسڑر ے کی طرح اپنا سیاسی حسد جلن کا پوائنٹ آف ویو دے دیتا ھے ایسی طرح اس کی ہر سیاسی ویڈیو کا سوشل میڈیا پر جواب دیا جائے اور حامد میر شاہ زیب خانزادہ سلیم صافی کے موقف کی تائید کرتا ھے اور پھر مولانا فضل الرحمان کی تعلیمات اور اس کی سیاست کو پرموٹ کرتا ھے ایسی طرح سے اس کو سوشل میڈیا پر جواب دیا جائے

peaceandjustice

by the way someone from Engineer's site replies by posting videos.
Engineer did not address any of my questions in the so-called Ilmi manner he claims to adhere to.
I like his clarity on Tauheed and other basic issues but he is now becoming like Klasra trying to be something he is not yet anyways.
ھمیں اس کے دین اسلام کی تعلیمات سے کوئی مسلئہ نہیں ھے جن کو دینی تعلیمات سے مسلئہ ھے وہ اس مولوی سے خود علمی بحث کریں ھمیں اس مولوی سے سیاسی بحث ھے کہ جس طرح کلھسڑا حامد میر شاہ زیب خانزادہ سلیم صافی اور جو بھی صحافی عمران خان کی سیاست سے اختلاف کرتے ہیں اور کرپٹ خاندانوں کی سیاست اور کرپشن کو سپورٹ کرنے ہیں جن کا نعرہ ھے اگر کھاتا ھے تو کھلاتا بھی ھے