Musharaf awam ki nazar mn

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
[attachment=1:2i09qqf2]col2.gif[/attachment:2i09qqf2][attachment=0:2i09qqf2]col2a.gif[/attachment:2i09qqf2]

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not a man of Nawaz Sharif and thousand of my friends are also not men of nawaz sharif...We also say that...Now???

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
Absolute idiot. You guys have been dreaming up for "Mukafat-aml" even since your are born. Israel, USA, India have beaten you up and youjust waited for mukafat-eaml & now as youare helpless you have turnrd your guns blazing towards Musharaf. Musharraf would'nt even know the name of the this columist. Musharraf has alot of things to do Internationally and we are desperately waitnig here in Canada for him so that he let us know what our course of action should be to help pakistan in whatever way he suggests and we can.

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kashifr said:
Absolute idiot. You guys have been dreaming up for "Mukafat-aml" even since your are born. Israel, USA, India have beaten you up and youjust waited for mukafat-eaml & now as youare helpless you have turnrd your guns blazing towards Musharaf. Musharraf would'nt even know the name of the this columist. Musharraf has alot of things to do Internationally and we are desperately waitnig here in Canada for him so that he let us know what our course of action should be to help pakistan in whatever way he suggests and we can.

I totally Agree with kashif above... And why we except that we wil get something accurate from the old journalists , they are just like politicans , very illetrate , taking money under the table ....

By the way NAwab bugti and those Jam-e-Hafsa girls were not at all " MAsoom " .... They distroy the name of religion .

Ye Pakistani Kom danday ki Kom hai ...

Musharraff will come back .... we will bring him back ....

Syed Daud

Voter (50+ posts)
Aijaz , kashif, and silece I am agreed with you, Irfan ki only urdu good haiiii, Musharaf gave time to Nawab and Jamia Hifsa peopel to come out I know hundred of peopels who came out from Jamia Hifsa and no police tourcher him and release within 24 hour.

Mr. GraanG2 Nawaz Sharif sarii zindiiii kehtaa jhoot bolta rehaa ka ma na agreement nahiii kiaa end per ice na musharaf saaa agreement kar ka bahar gaieea thaaa Nawaz and ppp alll corupted

Skyline

Citizen
Musharraf is far better man than all these fu**ing currupt so called leaders i don't give a fu**k about them these leaders been fu**king the people of Pakistan and they are still doing it wake up guys it is time for a change Musharraf is gone wait and see this FU**KING MR 10% what will he do to this country he is elected by people of pakistan i don't accept him as president

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
I got shock to read this comments in the favor of MUSH, janab baat aisay hai k aik banda jo 8 saal tak country oer galib raha u r going to support that dictator,its ridiculous he was working on the agenda .

or tum kehtay ho k mush nia theek kia jamia hafsa or laal mosque shame on u Mr. kuch sharam hia tou doob maro,

Or aik bhai sahib farma rahay hian k mush is column likhnay walay ka naam tak nahi janta tou lanat hai aisay leader per jis nai 8 saal hakoomat ke or usay yeh na pata ho k is country mian famous writes kon hain,

Ab usa ja kar bari bari batain kar raha hai asal pakistan ko is nai with his team like shaukat aziz , pakistan ka bera garak kar k takh dia and u people are going to support that bl**dy person.

Parliment main jis ka poori dunia main respect hoti hai yeh mukkay dekhata hai, akbar bughti ka qatil,qawam ke betion ko bechanay wala, loogon ke boli lagwai is nai, institutions ke barbadi, chief justice ko bartaraf kar dia, marshal law lagaia, country mian fasad , fata or NWFP main saray halaat ka zimadaar is mush and u people wana see him back

I think u want k pakistan abhe kuch bacha hoa hai it should totally destry,,,i think about u guys and me feeling shame on ur thinking

sniperkhan

dear aijaz and silence, its like i said in a post earlier, "the lion roars...and the dogs bark in its wake"...irfan siddiqui, rauf klassira and hamid meer are examples of such mutts. midget men trying to look musharraf down. their small tin pot minds cannot even begin to understand the sense of patriotism and ownership musharraf has for his country and its army. say what you will about army and isi, it has become fashionable nowadays to curse the army. the police has already succumbed to this criticism and now its army's turn. little do they know the stakes involved in portraying the army as the country's enemy. this lot of unintelligent intellectuals never learns.
if irfan siddiqui is so symphathetic with the army's image, why didnt he bother writing a column to counter Sanger's accustations??? goes on to show their true allegiances.
well, it doesnt matter though. like i said, they should keep at it, the country's people will know who their TRUE enemy is.
btw, some nobody on this thread mentioned the old cliches...well, to that i will say that the radicalized religious fanatics and a politicized judge got a lot less than what they deserved. 11 Men of SSG died in the Jamia Hafsa operation. i wouldnt have sacrificed ONE to kill ALL of them.
If what musharraf said was coming from Nawaz Sharif or some other traitor turned saint, mr irfan siddiqui would have been all praise.
To end i'd quoute Hazrat Ali (RA): "Care for what is being said, Not who is saying it"

sniperkhan

btw, the first para of the article of irfan siddiqui, in which he is describing his style, i think its enough to make girls swoon over musharraf...which girls do on musharraf!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
stop misguiding the nation...Sir Musharraf is a great leader and he did proof himself. We respect him and may he come back and save PAKISTAN. I betta say, such an unprofessional and sticky approach ya haf.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir Musharaf, almost single handedly destroyed the country and you are supporting him?

What is the difference between pakistan and india? Why are they are getting ready to go to the moon and we are still in stone age?

The answer is democracy. They never had an army chief taking over destroying every progress the country made thus far.

On the other hand pakistan has a army chief/dictator coming on every 10 years. So basically we were going 2 steps further and 3 steps backwards.

Nations don't become the first world country in a day. Democracy refines itself over a period of time and people like musharaf never let it happen.

SHAME ON EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING HIM! COME AND ARGUE WITH ME. YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND YOU FOLLOWING THIS BLOODY DICTATOR BLINDLY.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Nice raju, i agree with you, i dont know why still the educated people in pakistan thinks about musharaf, musharaf ki hi wja sy aj hm yahan tk pohnchy hn poory mulk mn aag lagi hoi hy, khud kush hamlon ka sabab banny mn is ka bohat kirdar hy, army ko zalil or ruswa karny mn isi ka hath tha, mulk mn azad adlia ka jo poda panapna shru hua tha usy khtm karny wala musharaf hi tha, jama hafsa pe muslims bachion ko shaheed karwany wala yehi musharaf tha, 12 may karachi k event ko support karny wala b yhi tha, steel mill ko shokat aziz and fellows ko bechny wala b yhi tha or bohat kuch is ny kia, kia kia ginwaon pta nai q kuch parhy likhy logon ki aqal pr parda para hua hy usy aj b apna hero manty hn usy aj b sir ka khitab deny lagy hn kahan gai wo qaaf league jo usy wardi mn das(10) dafa president banwana chah rahi thi, yahan musharaf ki himayat karny waly b usi qaf league ki tarah hn jo usy sir ka khitab dena chahty hn, aj musharaf ghar sy without security nai nikal skta, jahan b jata hy log uska istiqbal jotion sy karty hn even in america, jahan jahan usny khitab kia usy sakht security mn laya jata tha...........very shame on all politicians including nawaz and shame on my respected fellows who are supporting him(musharaf)

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Again very unfortunate that some Summun, Bukmun and Umyun people are blindly supporting musharraf. All of this country's problems created by Musharraf and definitely people supporting him at that time. He did whatever legal or illegal to expand his tenure and protect his chair. He destroyed judiciary. He destroyed the economy(he himself admitted that). He sold Pakistanis to America. He promoted sectarianism. He put Pakistan into bloodshed. This bloodshed what we are seeing today was started by him. And And And............................................

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
nice mirchi i am agree with you, pata nai q achy or educated people ko ye bat samj nai ati...........k in taman buraiyon ki jar musharaf tha.........

silencearound

raju said:
Sir Musharaf, almost single handedly destroyed the country and you are supporting him?

What is the difference between pakistan and india? Why are they are getting ready to go to the moon and we are still in stone age?

The answer is democracy. They never had an army chief taking over destroying every progress the country made thus far.

On the other hand pakistan has a army chief/dictator coming on every 10 years. So basically we were going 2 steps further and 3 steps backwards.

Nations don't become the first world country in a day. Democracy refines itself over a period of time and people like musharaf never let it happen.

SHAME ON EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING HIM! COME AND ARGUE WITH ME. YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND YOU FOLLOWING THIS BLOODY DICTATOR BLINDLY.

excuse me isnt that he isthe same person Raju , making fun of Namaz and putting up the Youtube stuff... what we can expect from the immature mind of this person.. commenting on the great leader..

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
excuse me isnt that he isthe same person Raju , making fun of Namaz and putting up the Youtube stuff... what we cant expect from the immature mind of this person.. commenting on the great leader..

What you wrote above has nothing to do with this topic. Regarding the thread you are talking about, It was not meant make fun of Namaz or Islam.

You have no right to judge others. Only Allah can judge!

Now lets get back to the topic and see what is your argument?

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
well this is wat ya think...:D
Soon Sir Musharaf will be back with the bang!! as people has started comparing today's so called demoracy with Musharraf's legacy!!!

Jury

Syed Daud said:
Aijaz , kashif, and silece I am agreed with you, Irfan ki only urdu good haiiii, Musharaf gave time to Nawab and Jamia Hifsa peopel to come out I know hundred of peopels who came out from Jamia Hifsa and no police tourcher him and release within 24 hour.

Mr. GraanG2 Nawaz Sharif sarii zindiiii kehtaa jhoot bolta rehaa ka ma na agreement nahiii kiaa end per ice na musharaf saaa agreement kar ka bahar gaieea thaaa
Nawaz and ppp alll corupted

1100645468-1.gif

3124928_nawaz_sharif.gif

3124934_shahbaz_agreement_600.gif

3124938_undertaking.gif

Spartacus

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCabJVX82k&feature=related[/video]