Mubashir Luqman Exposed Match Booking

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this book maker is right, then our 5-6 players were booked. Time will reveal the truth.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its all BS. He is saying what any conspiracy theory junkie will be saying. Theres no proof. Just speculation based on absolutely nothing concrete.

Why wold south africa fix a match to lose? They are desperate to get rid of the chokers title.

Again I will say that if you want to believe the shit this guy is saying then just stop watching cricket. Every match is fixed including the ones we win. So in reality we dont really win any matches because its just that the other side was paid to lose so they lost. No kamal of the players.
This is the most bullsh*t theory I have ever heard.
F**k you mian whatever your name is and Mubashir Luqman you are an idiot for airing this shit without asking for any solid proof except for some betting odds going up and down.

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
I don[SIZE=-1]t know abou[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t o[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]thers bu[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t even a small child can see [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tha[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]there is some[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]thing wrong wi[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]th Misbahs ba[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tng nd because of him we have los[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]t [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the ma[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tch and whole na[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tion is crying[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]