Mr Shahzad Akbar!! The Recent Arrival of Money Laundered By Malik Riaz, Pakistani Awam Needs To Know Where, Which Account This Money Was Transferred.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I get your line of thinking, federal minister having LUNCH with a known criminal who transferred money from Pakistan, such a large amount without any paper trail?
And this fat man is having LUNCH with a person being investigated by a crime agency of UK?

Shahzad Akbar, MUST EXPLAIN reasons for meeting with a scumbag lowest form of pig with human DNA.

How did Nawaz leave with his FRAUD fake sickness? Follow the script Buboo.
Haha you are acting like Sherloc Holmes but only making a mountain out of a mole....
BTW did you have a chance of seeing a dung beatle doing his
thing?
?

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
I get your line of thinking, federal minister having LUNCH with a known criminal who transferred money from Pakistan, such a large amount without any paper trail?
And this fat man is having LUNCH with a person being investigated by a crime agency of UK?

Shahzad Akbar, MUST EXPLAIN reasons for meeting with a scumbag lowest form of pig with human DNA.

How did Nawaz leave with his FRAUD fake sickness? Follow the script Buboo.
Bhai, a couple of things
First of all even if you have a view, could you please express it logically n decently without uttering derogatory or insulting words.
Secondly, I think you can't just start swearing someone for just sitting next to mr Riaz. Btw there must have been so many people who would have had lunch with Mr Riaz.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a fucking wanker you are....seriously don't stop taking your medicine. Hopefully you will get better.
لاجک نام کی چیز بھی نہیں عمران نیازی کے سپورٹرز میں۔
منافق اعظم کے سپورٹر جو ہیں

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
he has clearly mentioned that details will follow soon.
Like he clearly mentioned he will be the safeer of Kashmir? And here are few more things he clearly mentioned.
1۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔
2:۔ پٹرول، بجلی اور گیس سستی کروں گا۔
3:۔ میٹرو بس نہیں بنائوں گا۔
4:۔ڈالر مہنگا نہیں کروں گا۔
5:۔ ہندوستان سے مراسم برابری کی بنیاد پر ہوں گے۔
6:۔ ٹیکس ایمنسٹی سکیم نہیں دوں گا۔
7:۔آزاد امیدوار نہیں لوں گا۔
8:۔پروٹوکول نہیں لوں گا۔
9:۔وزیراعظم ہائوس کو لائبریری بنائوں گا۔گورنر ہائوس گرا دوں گا۔
10:۔بیرون ملک کم از کم جائوں گا، وہ بھی کمرشل پرواز سے۔
11:۔ہیلی کاپٹر کی بجائے ہالینڈ کے وزیراعظم کی طرح سائیکل استعمال کروں گا۔
12:۔ مختصر ترین کابینہ رکھوں گا۔
13:۔جس کسی پر الزام ہوگا، اسے عہدہ نہیں دوں گا۔ اور میں آپ سے کبھی جھوٹ نہ بولوں گا۔

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like he clearly mentioned he will be the safeer of Kashmir? And here are few more things he clearly mentioned.
1۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔
13:۔جس کسی پر الزام ہوگا، اسے عہدہ نہیں دوں گا۔ اور میں آپ سے کبھی جھوٹ نہ بولوں گا۔

apni taraf sai points bana ker Imran Khan per kyon dal rahay ho.

aur is ka taaluq Shahzad Akbar ki statement say kaisay hai.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Nawazkophasi76
What proof you have of Shahzad's wrongdoings
I NEVER accused Shahzad Akbar ( Fat Man) of WRONG doing genius. I am questioning his logic and reason sitting next to a criminal.

As citizens we have every right to questions.. We are not a family owned illiterate money laundering uneducated PLMN Nawaz Modi supporters.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Feel free to call me a conspiracy theorist.
NCA had his accounts frozen. Explanation was required where did this money came from, to whom it belongs?
Ex CJ Saqib Nisar came for MR rescue.
Money is going to the court like the dam fund. And then the magic where money disappears.
Well it makes sense, i agree there is more to story

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
I NEVER accused Shahzad Akbar ( Fat Man) of WRONG doing genius. I am questioning his logic and reason sitting next to a criminal.

As citizens we have every right to questions.. We are not a family owned illiterate money laundering uneducated PLMN Nawaz Modi supporters.
What do you think, why they were sitting together. Let's hear your view of the lunch first because unlike you as a Pakistani it didn't bother me but since it did you a bit let's hear your interpretation of this lunch till we get to hear from Mr Shehzad

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
apni taraf sai points bana ker Imran Khan per kyon dal rahay ho.

aur is ka taaluq Shahzad Akbar ki statement say kaisay hai.
I am repeating it so every one knows that you are a dishonest person. No use of any discussion with you. This is what I said. And it's on record.
1۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am repeating it so every one knows that you are a dishonest person. No use of any discussion with you. This is what I said. And it's on record.
1۔ قرض نہیں لوں گا۔

once again, he never said those things. this is pmln propoganda that you guys are just spreading

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you think, why they were sitting together. Let's hear your view of the lunch first because unlike you as a Pakistani it didn't bother me but since it did you a bit let's hear your interpretation of this lunch till we get to hear from Mr Shehzad
You seem like a relatively intelligent person, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.

No need for my views, you already have prejudicial outlook regarding my interpretation ABOUT the Meeting of a known personality with dubious characteristics and Wheels of justice concept.

If you are content with meeting of a criminal with a federal minister.. I am happy for you. Asta Lavista baby.

One more thing.. Does Malik Riaz has paperwork banking transactions related to his MONEY trail to UK?

Saboo

You seem like a relatively intelligent person, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.

No need for my views, you already have prejudicial outlook regarding my interpretation ABOUT the Meeting of a known personality with dubious characteristics and Wheels of justice concept.

If you are content with meeting of a criminal with a federal minister.. I am happy for you. Asta Lavista baby.

One more thing.. Does Malik Riaz has paperwork banking transactions related to his MONEY trail to UK?
Most probably not!... and that is why it was declared dirty money?...and he had to let it go.
Why you keep on repeating the same thing?

Saboo

786 I like this number.
I don't know it's wrong or right but I use it
786 is short for Bismillah....
so you are saying Bismillah when you start swearing at every body?
Haha and you are the only asshole in the whole world ? who is doing it.....