Molana Fazal ur Rehman threatening COAS Gen Bajwa

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AH was Urdu speaking easy Target. He never Threat Army nor any of his workers attack Army . In Baluchistan N KPK everyday Army is been Attacked? Yes Army Killed them extra judicially at their choices. And Display their Bravery by Ruining Karachi that couldn't be at LOC and Kashmir, Baluchistan n KPK.
They declared whole Karachi as RAW Agents, not proven single.
India is Planning to make honorary Consulates at Brussels for Pashtuns, Baluch and Sindho Desh they never ready to accept Karachites.
AH led MQM attacked army a lot in the late 80s, early 90s. Its only after the operation (which i did not agree iwth) that they sat on the same table.
I just have one question. Were all the target killers and street thugs and mobile snatchers unable to use their own brains?

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AH led MQM attacked army a lot in the late 80s, early 90s. Its only after the operation (which i did not agree iwth) that they sat on the same table.
I just have one question. Were all the target killers and street thugs and mobile snatchers unable to use their own brains?
Totally Wrong False like any time they confronted Army yes they were forced to fight with PPP Aman Committee n Pathans by the same Army now protecting Anis Kaimkhani who pave the way to enter Karachi n Loot. Yes Karachi Core Commander was attacked by TTP then very famous attack on Ismail's at Malir Cantonment Gate killed 2 Dozen Ismailis. Famous Lady Sheba Hasan from Punjab TTP.
But Allhamdolillah All got freed now
All Target Killers Anees Kaimkhani Mustafa Kamal Aziz Baloch are VVIP kept in Malir Cantt and GHQ.
Why No not a single Target Killer Prosecuted.