Miracle of Altaf Bhai - Welcome to 2010

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Altaf bhai Miracle

Woh murghi dekhker bata detay hein ke yeh unda degi bucha nahin
Aur ***** dekh ker bata detay hein keh dekhna yeh ubhi dum hilaye ga.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Does only MQM turn this peaceful land into hell???If you remember good old days of Karachi having nothing called arms involved in it but you can guess who introduced those arms to Karachi on the very first place???In Karachi their are more Baluch as compare to Sindhis and they are confined to Karachi south while place having Sindhi majority in Karachi is Malir and their PPP is very strong as usual so just tell me where you think Sindhis are threatened???If you are talking about 90s then you should remember whole Karachi was suffering not just one ethnic group and you should also remember their were many cases of fake encounters their as well and they were non other then PPP Govt. whom most Sindhis and Baluch in Sindh support so why cant you see that side as well....Just to give you another picture Baluch and Sindhi from Liyari, Kimari and Malir always supported PPP but if you look at their living conditions you can guess that what they get so far from continuous support for PPP even the water project which was made for Liyari was started by CDGK under Mustafa Kamal before that they neither had a sewerage system nor water supply in working condition before CDGK started K3 water project and even I said it was a duty of MK to do so but have they ever thought that the party whom they are voting cant even give them water in their houses while the party which they dont like due to many reason most importantly ethnic one is giving them water even though they never voted them????I think its people who should realize their good and bad without any influence of language they speak or their culture and ethnicity....Now do you consider it a fault of MQM if parties whom Sindhi always support never delivered....Back in 90s Memons were most effected due to strikes and protests but today most of them support MQM because they think that they can deliver much better then others you can go to any Memon suburbs in Karachi to confirm it....
These stories of MQM killing Sindhis emerged back in first PPP Govt. collapse when their was massacre of Muhajirs in Hyderabad and their was retaliation against it but it didnt last longer then few days and things started normalize but their are some Sindhi nationalist like Qadir Magsi who kept speaking things which i think he dont even know about....

Aur mera miracle yeh hay ke mein bata sukta noon ke aap iss tarah ke 'ute patang' taqreer aik aur kareen gay!

imzi pakista

MPA (400+ posts)
After prophet Muhammed(pbuh) all miracle finished.......nusbilla.....nusbilla..........nusbilla

that is the reason i give him name..........
altf killer change as party head.......i give new name to Altaf and please note and call him this name next time and this name spread every one atleast 10 of yours friends and if you deeply listen his voice and face then you realize .......ADA KHOTA (HALF DONKEY)........this name perfect for him............................................... .............................................if u call him this name and after this u must enjoy and laugh and this name sutiable for him .....................hahhahahahahahahha........... ...................jajajajajajajaj

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain Performed a Miracle, here is proof

The Great Quaid performed the first of his miracles some time ago. Here is MQM announcing the said Miracle, to the world.

No doubt this is just the beginning, and soon the dead will hear the calling of Altaf Bhai to rise up.and Altaf Bhai miracles will become common place. I say the Pope should make Altaf Bhai the first ever living saint

GraanG2

Re: Altaf Hussain Performed a Miracle, here is proof

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Arey Bhai khane waane ka intezam hai ke nahi ,ya main bana ke bejh doon? Ab yeh mojaza hai ke nahi ?aur sab bewaqoof (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Jab main kaam pe hota hoon toh mere abbu roz phone karte hain ke beta khane ka intezam hai ke nahi ,ya main saath lawoon...haha

UKPakistani

oops didnt realise it had been posted b4 sorry. i am waiting impatiently for the next miracle. Pizza delivered without ordering

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Wow same formula for all nation divide and rule, British gone but their chamche still using the formula and look where they are so called awami leader and living in castles with their families and where their money is in foreign countries..... Through all these dirty politicians Arabian Sea for good :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: you ppl always crying but never give the vote to the honest person.(clap)(clap)(clap)

UKPakistani

The following day, after a hearty breakfast of Haleem Paya and Rasmalai, Altaf Bhai, decided upon a walk. The great are never truly aware of their greatness, and so as he walked through the Jewish graveyard close to his Edgware mansion, the great one did not even notice let alone acknowledge the dead as they rose one by one to salute his greatness. Altaf Bhai was far too lost in thoughts of his next press conference. When he was about to leave the graveyard, s woman dressed in all black walking past was overcome by the Quaid's greatness, his animal magnetism, her lust and desire, her passion and love for his majesty grace poise and splendor compelled her to speak to the great one, but when she spoke, so overwhelmed was she that all he heard was a squeak, a whimper, a whisper as she asked ............ "Oh wisest of the wise, oh majestic one whose majesty knows no bounds, why have you chosen me to be the one to bear the message that you are about to be installed as the first king of Pakistan", the Quaid merely smiled, and walked away. he know, which song, which dress and which dance he was going to perform at his next press briefing. He would wear black, he would be serious, threatening, intimidating, frightening, before out of the blue he would break out into song................

here is the result