Message of Correction and repentance for Sensible Qadiyanis

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)

Many of us may not agree with Engr Mirza on many issues but here he has elaborated things very delicately.It’s common in Shias to exaggerate about Hazrat Ali or other imams of Ahl Ul Bait and similarly in some Sunni Sufis who exaggerate about their own mentors.But if we have to give a message of Islam to Qadiyanis,first we’ll have to relinquish all such practices that are nothing but Shirk.
Must watch for all who are free from sectarian hatred and prejudices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many of us may not agree with Engr Mirza on many issues but here he has elaborated things very delicately.It’s common in Shias to exaggerate about Hazrat Ali or other imams of Ahl Ul Bait and similarly in some Sunni Sufis who exaggerate about their own mentors.But if we have to give a message of Islam to Qadiyanis,first we’ll have to relinquish all such practices that are nothing but Shirk.
Must watch for all who are free from sectarian hatred and prejudices.

Their are thousands of Prophets A.S, whom Allah sent before The Holy Prophet PBUH with the light to bring the people to the right path. After the Holy Prophet PBUH coming into this world there is no need now of further light of any one. Because Allah has adorned Aap
S.A.W with the title of The last Prophet. Allah has declared it in Surah Ehzab (Verse: 40)
وما کان محمد ابا إحد من الرجالکم ولکن اللہ وخاتم النبیین، الآية

Through the sun when the whole universe gets light, all the lights become dim if some body wants to speak the way with the light of lamp in the sun, all the people call him crazy or insane.
After the coming of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH... The last Prophet PBUH, the sun of the whole universe, Aap S.A.W light will always illuminate till the dooms day. In these circumstances if somebody declares himself as a Prophet, it means he does the false declaration. It can be said that such claimants are mentally deranged and they are suffering from schizophrenia & depression. That is why The Holy Prophet PBUH said: "After Me, thirty liars with having the qualities of Dajjal would take birth. All of them would declare themselves as Prophets while Allah has made Me the last Prophets. No body would take birth as a Prophet in future after Me. (Hadith)
سیکون فی أمتي ثلثون کذ ابون کلہم یزعم انه نبي وأنا خاتم النبيين لا نبي بعدي. (الحديث) ترمذي ٤٥/٢

In short The Holy Prophet PBUH, has Himself declared very clearly, thirty persons would do the false declaration as Prophet in My Ummah though, I am the last Prophet PBUH. No, Prophet would come into this world after Me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Their are thousands of Prophets A.S, whom Allah sent before The Holy Prophet PBUH with the light to bring the people to the right path. After the Holy Prophet PBUH coming into this world there is no need now of further light of any one. Because Allah has adorned Aap
S.A.W with the title of The last Prophet. Allah has declared it in Surah Ehzab (Verse: 40)
وما کان محمد ابا إحد من الرجالکم ولکن اللہ وخاتم النبیین، الآية

Through the sun when the whole universe gets light, all the lights become dim if some body wants to speak the way with the light of lamp in the sun, all the people call him crazy or insane.
After the coming of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH... The last Prophet PBUH, the sun of the whole universe, Aap S.A.W light will always illuminate till the dooms day. In these circumstances if somebody declares himself as a Prophet, it means he does the false declaration. It can be said that such claimants are mentally deranged and they are suffering from schizophrenia & depression. That is why The Holy Prophet PBUH said: "After Me, thirty liars with having the qualities of Dajjal would take birth. All of them would declare themselves as Prophets while Allah has made Me the last Prophets. No body would take birth as a Prophet in future after Me. (Hadith)
سیکون فی أمتي ثلثون کذ ابون کلہم یزعم انه نبي وأنا خاتم النبيين لا نبي بعدي. (الحديث) ترمذي ٤٥/٢

In short The Holy Prophet PBUH, has Himself declared very clearly, thirty persons would do the false declaration as Prophet in My Ummah though, I am the last Prophet PBUH. No, Prophet would come into this world after Me.
Long back I have done a lot of looking up on Qaidianis. It's also a proper cult more like the Mormons and majority of the Qaidianis actually haven't read much of the work of Ghulam Ahmed Mirza and if they probably do, most will abandon this cult. Some have read it and done just that. Look up Shahid Kamal and you'll see.

Saboo

Long back I have done a lot of looking up on Qaidianis. It's also a proper cult more like the Mormons and majority of the Qaidianis actually haven't read much of the work of Ghulam Ahmed Mirza and if they probably do, most will abandon this cult. Some have read it and done just that. Look up Shahid Kamal and you'll see.
I think you have a valid point here. A friend of mine here in Canada did just that, found and bought all of Ghulam Ahmad books and distributed them to all the Qaidanies we knew…and yes many were astonished to find out what Mirza wrote…and many left ..
Interesting that many of the books which contain only rubbish are now not even available…they made them disappear.

Wake up Pak

The Qadianis seem to be polite for attracting followers. Their own 'Khalifa' and the Jamaat aristocracy are dragons. Every Qadiani lives a life of fear like slaves since the sharp sword of excommunication hangs over their heads - neither here nor there. This is another reason behind their being docile :-)

Their Jamaat base is London,. Please also note that they have withdrawn the original books of Mirza Ghulam about two decades ago. After much tampering, they are publishing them as a set of ROOHANI KHAZAAIN.

Presence of a central authority is a blessing, no ifs ands or buts. The 'Khilafat' collects enormous funds some of which they spend on social works.

Wake up Pak

Copied ***

Some Glimpses:

Mirza’s very apt self-description that he considered himself a pinworm:

I am a worm my dear, not son of Adam
(In) the most stinking, hated spot on the human body
And the shame of all people
- Durr-e-Sameen Pg 116

We curse anyone making a claim of prophethood.
(Advertisement dated 20 Sha’ban, 1314 AH)

But soon he is found claiming: In the Word of God I have been named Muhammad and a Messenger. (Roohani Khazain 18/207)

I am Adam, I am Noah, I am David, I am Messiah son of Mary, I am Muhammad. (Roohani Khazain 22/521)

I am Rama, I am Buddha and I am Krishna. I am the ‘Promised One’ of all religions. (Ref same)

I am Muhammad. I am Muhammad incarnate. (Same)

I too am the recipient of Wahi (Revelation) and that too is the Quran. (Roohani Khazain)

Jesus Christ, the alcoholic progeny of prostitute grandmothers and great grandmothers, freely associated with prostitutes. That is why he never married and satisfied his lust with beautiful whores. He was not even fit to untie my shoe-laces. (Roohani Khazain)

The mental evolution of Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad was much higher than that of Prophet Muhammad because of the evolution of times. (Zahooruddin Akmal Qadiani)

Zahooruddin Akmal, a disciple poet, hurls this insult:

Muhammad has descended among us again
And in his glory he is loftier than before!

On 5 March 1905, I saw an angel. His name was Tichi Tichi! (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi Pg 332). A smile would be in order here!

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad prayed that a rock that rested on his head be turned into a buffalo! When he raised his head he saw that it indeed turned into a buffalo. (Haqiqat-ul-Mahdi Pg 10)

In 1899, Mirza wrote in Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Pg 34, “God will bring two women in my matrimony, one a virgin and the other a widow. The "marriage with a widow" part of the prediction was never fulfilled. But Babu Manzoor Elahi of Qadian threw this apology: Nusrat Jehan Begum was a virgin when she was married to the Mirza and became a widow when he died. And so the prophecy stood fulfilled! (Majmua-e-Ilhamat Pg 38). How’s that?

Once I put some important matter in writing and placed before the Almighty for His signature. God signed it without hesitation in black ink which was red… the Almighty shook his pen and drops of the ink fell on my ‘kurta’ (tunic). (Tiriaq-ul-Qulub Pg 33)

The party of the ‘Promised Messiah’ is in fact the Sahaba (Companions) of the holy Prophet Muhammad. (Al-Fazl, Qadian, 01 Jan 1916)

Had Muhammad Hussain Batalvi's father known that his seed would create such an Abu Jahl, he would have severed his penis. (Mirza Bashir, Al-Fazl, 02 November 1922). Mark the language! Maulvi Muhammad Hussain Batalvi was one of Mirza Ghulam's strong critics.

All but the offspring of whores have accepted my prophethood. (Appendix to Anjam-e-Athum Pgs 49-50). Mirza’s own son Sultan Ahmad rejected and made mockery of all Qadiani claims.

God says, "I show ‘mauj’ (inebriation, trance, delight, stupefaction) every ten days.” [What!]

God's feeling did a great job. [What again!]

“Shaana Naasa Peration Omar Paratoos Yaani Parratoos Yaani Palatoos.” This is not a typographical error. Supposedly, it is one of the glorious revelations to Mirza Ghulam. What does it mean? Perhaps even God has no idea.

I saw myself as God and believed that I was. (Aina Kamalat-e-Islam Pg 564)

God is a gigantic being ‘Taindwa’ (Cheetah) who has countless hands and feet. He has tentacles like the octopus which are spread over to all corners of the universe with its wires penetrating everything. That is how God remains aware of all things and events. (Roohani Khazain 3/90) Does he want to say an octopus?

Those who do not accept me as a Prophet are swine and their women are bitches. (Najmul Huda Pg 10)

God converted Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani into a woman and then He had sex with him. (“Islami Qurbani” Tract Number 34, Qazi Yar Muhammad Qadiani).

Babu Manzoor Ilahi, a disciple, wrote in Amritsar News Jan 1903, “Hazrat Mirza Saheb was sexually a passive agent since teen-age until his years in Sialkot. I am sure that through his good nature he was serving the single men in the society.”

Near the end of the 19th century, the British Dr. W.W. Hunter wrote in his book, The Indian Mussalmans Pg 76: The British government strongly believed that the Ulema could not further divide Muslims and raise another sect among them after the 1857 Indian rebellion. Therefore, it was imperative for us to raise a ‘Prophet’ in India who would ban physical Jihad. This is exactly what we did.

Treat this self-grown plant with special kindness and favor. (Mirza Ghulam's letter to the British Lieutenant Governor, 24 February 1898)

Mirza Bashir Ahmad, son of Mirza Ghulam writes in "Seerat-ul-Mahdi" Vol. 2, that the Promised Messiah was suffering from hysteria and “Miraq” (Mental derangement). Mirza Ghulam himself admits of having mental derangement in many of his books, as many of his disciples do.

Witness another one of Mirza’s insults: Criticizing the ascension of Jesus and describing the Cave of Thaur serving as shelter for Muhammad (S) during his migration, he writes: While supposedly granting refuge to Jesus in the high heavens, God chose for the hiding of Prophet Muhammad (S) a wretched place which stunk, was dark and narrow, and was a place for the pollution of insects and worms. (Tohfa-e-Gularvia Pg 112, Roohani Khazain Vol.17, Pg 205 by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian)

EXHUMATION in September 1908: Harnam Singh, Gurbachan Singh and Nandi Agarwal of Batala, India dug the grave of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani in the night between 9th and 10th September 1908, exhumed his stinking remains, burned it with kerosene, and threw it in the village dumpster.
- Kishan Chand Jain of Haryana referring to "Tackling A Mole On Mother India" by Sudha Mukherjee.

Let’s end this chapter by repeating Mirza’s very apt self-description that he considered himself a pinworm:

- Durr-e-Sameen Pg 116

Dr Adam

Copied ***

Some Glimpses:

Mirza’s very apt self-description that he considered himself a pinworm:

- Durr-e-Sameen Pg 116

We curse anyone making a claim of prophethood.
(Advertisement dated 20 Sha’ban, 1314 AH)

But soon he is found claiming: In the Word of God I have been named Muhammad and a Messenger. (Roohani Khazain 18/207)

I am Adam, I am Noah, I am David, I am Messiah son of Mary, I am Muhammad. (Roohani Khazain 22/521)

I am Rama, I am Buddha and I am Krishna. I am the ‘Promised One’ of all religions. (Ref same)

I am Muhammad. I am Muhammad incarnate. (Same)

I too am the recipient of Wahi (Revelation) and that too is the Quran. (Roohani Khazain)

Jesus Christ, the alcoholic progeny of prostitute grandmothers and great grandmothers, freely associated with prostitutes. That is why he never married and satisfied his lust with beautiful whores. He was not even fit to untie my shoe-laces. (Roohani Khazain)

The mental evolution of Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad was much higher than that of Prophet Muhammad because of the evolution of times. (Zahooruddin Akmal Qadiani)

Zahooruddin Akmal, a disciple poet, hurls this insult:

Muhammad has descended among us again
And in his glory he is loftier than before!

On 5 March 1905, I saw an angel. His name was Tichi Tichi! (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi Pg 332). A smile would be in order here!

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad prayed that a rock that rested on his head be turned into a buffalo! When he raised his head he saw that it indeed turned into a buffalo. (Haqiqat-ul-Mahdi Pg 10)

In 1899, Mirza wrote in Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Pg 34, “God will bring two women in my matrimony, one a virgin and the other a widow. The "marriage with a widow" part of the prediction was never fulfilled. But Babu Manzoor Elahi of Qadian threw this apology: Nusrat Jehan Begum was a virgin when she was married to the Mirza and became a widow when he died. And so the prophecy stood fulfilled! (Majmua-e-Ilhamat Pg 38). How’s that?

Once I put some important matter in writing and placed before the Almighty for His signature. God signed it without hesitation in black ink which was red… the Almighty shook his pen and drops of the ink fell on my ‘kurta’ (tunic). (Tiriaq-ul-Qulub Pg 33)

The party of the ‘Promised Messiah’ is in fact the Sahaba (Companions) of the holy Prophet Muhammad. (Al-Fazl, Qadian, 01 Jan 1916)

Had Muhammad Hussain Batalvi's father known that his seed would create such an Abu Jahl, he would have severed his penis. (Mirza Bashir, Al-Fazl, 02 November 1922). Mark the language! Maulvi Muhammad Hussain Batalvi was one of Mirza Ghulam's strong critics.

All but the offspring of whores have accepted my prophethood. (Appendix to Anjam-e-Athum Pgs 49-50). Mirza’s own son Sultan Ahmad rejected and made mockery of all Qadiani claims.

God says, "I show ‘mauj’ (inebriation, trance, delight, stupefaction) every ten days.” [What!]

God's feeling did a great job. [What again!]

“Shaana Naasa Peration Omar Paratoos Yaani Parratoos Yaani Palatoos.” This is not a typographical error. Supposedly, it is one of the glorious revelations to Mirza Ghulam. What does it mean? Perhaps even God has no idea.

I saw myself as God and believed that I was. (Aina Kamalat-e-Islam Pg 564)

God is a gigantic being ‘Taindwa’ (Cheetah) who has countless hands and feet. He has tentacles like the octopus which are spread over to all corners of the universe with its wires penetrating everything. That is how God remains aware of all things and events. (Roohani Khazain 3/90) Does he want to say an octopus?

Those who do not accept me as a Prophet are swine and their women are bitches. (Najmul Huda Pg 10)

God converted Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani into a woman and then He had sex with him. (“Islami Qurbani” Tract Number 34, Qazi Yar Muhammad Qadiani).

Babu Manzoor Ilahi, a disciple, wrote in Amritsar News Jan 1903, “Hazrat Mirza Saheb was sexually a passive agent since teen-age until his years in Sialkot. I am sure that through his good nature he was serving the single men in the society.”

Near the end of the 19th century, the British Dr. W.W. Hunter wrote in his book, The Indian Mussalmans Pg 76: The British government strongly believed that the Ulema could not further divide Muslims and raise another sect among them after the 1857 Indian rebellion. Therefore, it was imperative for us to raise a ‘Prophet’ in India who would ban physical Jihad. This is exactly what we did.

Treat this self-grown plant with special kindness and favor. (Mirza Ghulam's letter to the British Lieutenant Governor, 24 February 1898)

Mirza Bashir Ahmad, son of Mirza Ghulam writes in "Seerat-ul-Mahdi" Vol. 2, that the Promised Messiah was suffering from hysteria and “Miraq” (Mental derangement). Mirza Ghulam himself admits of having mental derangement in many of his books, as many of his disciples do.

Witness another one of Mirza’s insults: Criticizing the ascension of Jesus and describing the Cave of Thaur serving as shelter for Muhammad (S) during his migration, he writes: While supposedly granting refuge to Jesus in the high heavens, God chose for the hiding of Prophet Muhammad (S) a wretched place which stunk, was dark and narrow, and was a place for the pollution of insects and worms. (Tohfa-e-Gularvia Pg 112, Roohani Khazain Vol.17, Pg 205 by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian)

EXHUMATION in September 1908: Harnam Singh, Gurbachan Singh and Nandi Agarwal of Batala, India dug the grave of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani in the night between 9th and 10th September 1908, exhumed his stinking remains, burned it with kerosene, and threw it in the village dumpster.
- Kishan Chand Jain of Haryana referring to "Tackling A Mole On Mother India" by Sudha Mukherjee.

Let’s end this chapter by repeating Mirza’s very apt self-description that he considered himself a pinworm:

- Durr-e-Sameen Pg 116

Last but certainly not least, I am a Chamoona.......!