Mere Pass Tum Ho Drama exposed by Usman Ikram

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every other asshole is a senior Anchor, a journalist and an analyst. something like this never happened in the world. wait till new mullah force and the new breed of politicians take over the internet.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zionist aur hindu begharati aur behayai phela raha hai aur hukumat in khanziron ki ghulam hai...aise drame likhne aur pesh karne aur aur dekhne wale sab per Allah ki laanat. hai koi adalat koi judge koi police wala koi aam admi jo in sab ko saza dede.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every other asshole is a senior Anchor, a journalist and an analyst. something like this never happened in the world. wait till new mullah force and the new breed of politicians take over the internet.
Actually it is not the anchors, journalists who claim they are seniors?...it is their agents, promoters who upload their videos on the net....Don't pay much attention to them unless their name is familiar?...as Siddique Jaan.

Saboo

Zionist aur hindu begharati aur behayai phela raha hai aur hukumat in khanziron ki ghulam hai...aise drame likhne aur pesh karne aur aur dekhne wale sab per Allah ki laanat. hai koi adalat koi judge koi police wala koi aam admi jo in sab ko saza dede.
Were not there a government department to keep an eye on movies, dramas, stage shows to see if there were some vulgarity or be-hayaai in them and to sensor it if there were any?

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually it is not the anchors, journalists who claim they are seniors?...it is their agents, promoters who upload their videos on the net....Don't pay much attention to them unless their name is familiar?...as Siddique Jaan.
Agreed. Siddique Jaan I watched him since riaz malik's case. the rest are all with the same meaningless rhetoric and repeating the same old conspiracies and shit.

Saboo

Agreed. Siddique Jaan I watched him since riaz malik's case. the rest are all with the same meaningless rhetoric and repeating the same old conspiracies and shit.
Yes... Siddique Jaan is my only source of actual news....I don't watch any others.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Were not there a government department to keep an eye on movies, dramas, stage shows to see if there were some vulgarity or be-hayaai in them and to sensor it if there were any?
janab, you are right thare are laws and rules, departments and enforcing bodies but unfortunately almost all are corrupt...only solution is islami inqelab...